KristianGMB

Kristian's Discord unban request

My In-Game name: 104st PFC Kristian

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com) Not applicable

Discord Name: KristianUK

What is the reason for your ban: For being a minge and trolling 

How long were you banned for: I presume perma ban as its discord?

Name of the staff member who banned you: Not sure 

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: The reason for my trolling was because I was going through a very tough time in my life. My down syndrome brother passed away about 2 months ago and I've been struggling with my emotions because I'm highly autistic and don't react the best way so the way I took to handle my grief was by trolling in the discord which after a long 2 week reflection I know this isn't the way and that if my brother is looking down on me he would've told me that anger is not the way of the jedi 💔.  I know you have no reason to unban me but I promise if you do I will never troll like that or post dildo pictures in chat again

Evidence:  I don't have any photos of the funeral sorry I can forward my autism diagnosis if you need it

image.png.18d0807117b57e2ccd6c34700fb40ca2.png

I'm extremely sad to hear about the loss of your down syndrome brother and hope you are doing well.

Was your autistic diagnosis between the 02/04/2024 and 28/05/2024 because you said you weren't autistic here in the image I've provided so your unban statement doesn't quite add up! 

I completely believe all of what you've said so I actually think you should stay banned since clearly being in the WG CWRP Discord causes you some mental problems

It was a recent diagnosis yes. I can forward my letter from the GP but I'd much rather do this privately rather than a public forum as it contains personal information

I dont think I ever had to say this, Please dont send personal information to strangers, even if its for an unban request. You have no clue what that person might do with that information after the fact, even if they are a high position or can be trusted.

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular
On 5/28/2024 at 8:44 PM, KristianGMB said:

or post dildo pictures in chat again

What the

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png

Denied
We have decided to deny this request however if you rank up in the server, we are willing to give you another chance.

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Grandmaster Yoda

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks

327th Colonel

Head of Battalion

Republic Vice Admiral