Marc Pierson

SCP-1048 Application

State your current/most common RP Name: Marc Pierson

State your current Steam Username: Mr.Noox

Provide your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94807779

State your current in game level(Level 30 required, exceptions can be made): I am level 45 currently when the app was made

State your current in game rank (User,VIP,Gold VIP etc.) : Im a simple User

State your current playtime in game (2 days required, exceptions can be made): I have 3 days and 12 hours of play time

How many warnings do you have?(15 warns is the limit, exceptions can be made)You MUST PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT: I only have 2 warns Screenshot

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP? (1 sentence is not an answer.): Yes I do understand them. And I will abide to them no matter what because they are what keep the server from being in total anarchy

Do you understand the basics of 1048? (1 sentence is not an answer.): I read the basics of 1048. And I understand them  and will respect every single one of them because they are a part of what makes the server enjoyable

Do you understand that PassiveRP is very important in this job and why? : I understand that passive roleplay is a big and very important part of the job. Because it is a core of the job because to get more 1048’s you need to roleplay with your victims to steal their ears.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-1048, and are you willing to follow them at all times?(1 sentence is not an answer): Yes I am willing to follow SCP 1048’s rules because I understand that otherwise the experience of other players would be ruined

Describe how SCP-1048 should act with and around Foundation Personnel: 1048 should be Passive around Foundation personnel and be aggressive when trying to steal their ears as not to raise suspicion and can only steal their ears if crouched and interacting with him

Describe what SCP-1048 does: 1048 is a Teddy bear that has the ability to move and his goals are to steal ears of his victim that are crouched infront of him to be able to make more of himself and will build more and more of himself

A GOI has breached you out of containment and take you to Gate A, they tell you to come with them, what do you do?: I will follow them because 1048 can get out of the facility if kidnapped by a GOI And so I will follow them and respect Fear RP at the same time. And i will make sure that a senior admin or higher is notified and has accepted

Edited by Mr.Noox
Making it more goo looking