guppy

LostPyro's Staff Application

Name: sorry for privacy 🙂 In game : Enjur Roberts

What country are you from?: Australia 

How well do you speak and understand English?: Good. And speaking I'm also good.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39814724

In-Game name(s): Mtf: Sergant Enjur Roberts
Enjur Roberts

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 3D 0H 22M 43 SEC

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: Nah i'm user cuz I don't wanna waste my money /: 

Do you have a microphone?: Yep.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yep. 

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): Well I haven't been a staff on any server but I have been training on sandbox with the owner. He said I did pretty well as I was showing respect and love. I also did a good job with dealing with people if they ask why they are jailed or warned. I have also banned 3 people with my ban request's I am also a kind 10 year old that loves Werwolf gaming Jailbreak. (rip jailbreak) I have been there I think for 3 days or 2 and it was awesome. Now I play SCP which is more fun! I trust people but they always betray that's gmod people my friends. But I still trust people even if they  will betray. Tho I believe in my self that I can be a good mod/admin. I like to say this for you 🙂 I'm not happy but I can make you happy with my joy inside my heart to your heart. And also I have seen people RDM'ing, FearRP'ing etc. So I wan't to help the community get better and stronger. So we can play in peace! So not only I wan't to be a staff to have fun. It's to help our gamer's improve their future Darkrp or any game that has rules. Sometimes people usally rule break when there is no admin which is a stupid desicion cuz forums exist. So I don't want staff to have a hard time looking in forums to check any ban request's or anything like that stuff. I wan't staff members to less their stress while working or something like a document or a email as corona is here. But now I have only got 9 warns from the last i think 3 months. I've learn't to be a better person.

How long will you be able to play per day?: 3hrs a day but I'm gonna skip a day like Sunday,Tuesday,Thursday stuff like that because I get hallucations.

Any past experience as staff?: I have trained on a sandbox server I was dealing: Why they were jailed and what they did and tell them to stop and gain respect. There was a rank called Janitor which is like a moderator. So I was a mod on that sandbox server.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): 9 warns. I haven't had anymore warnings.20200701093912_1.thumb.jpg.ec04c036164961ee5429f831831fc957.jpg

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes !ban <name> <time> <reason> !warn <name> <reason>

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):SCP-RP is techaicllay you're working/ or not working. At a foundation called. SCP Foundation. Secure. Contain. Protect. It's like your working there but in Gmod. tons of SCP's you can play as! You can be in the surface or the Foundation. You can be several jobs such as: Security, Reaserchers, SCP's etc. Breaches will happen with a command. Secruity personell has to recontain the SCP ASAP. SCP's are deadly creatures or humanoid's which D-class and other personall has to be aware of. Keter: high chance of escaping
Euclid: reaserchers don't know how or when it will breach containment.
Safe: low chance of escape. Event's will happen when a Event Planner makes an event. MTF and GOI has to stop the SCP from getting to the surface. Sometimes SCP's Spawn on the surface a GOI should go get it.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: Yes. Now I think I have not been warned for a long time. I think I can do it! I can trust myself to be a good staff. Also here is some rules: Do not break out of cuffs ( FearRP ) Don't randomly shoot someone (RDM) Don't randomly arrest somebody (RA which means random arrest). Don't go to the place where you died (NLR) Don't revenge the person who killed you (Revenge RDM).

Edited by LostPyro [GC]

hello wearwolf players

Spoiler

21 minutes ago, Didde said:

Nine warns in three days of playtime

dude 3 days is enough to make a staff app

hello wearwolf players

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, LostPyro [GC] said:

dude 3 days is enough to make a staff app

I said you have gotten a lot of warns for just having three days of playtime i never said anything about that you do not have enough playtime to apply for staff

not really old enough, plus hasnt shown maturity in this thread alone

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

- Australia doesn't exist

no but seriously

- App is under word count

- VERY young

- Haven't heard of you

I would reccomend you play some more to get a broader perspective of the community and the server.

Denied

Nothing says a 10 year old can't staff but the poor detail in the app and your unfamiliarity within the community suggests you need more time before we give you a chance. Become more well known, put more detail into the app and we will reconsider. 

AKA John Cale the funny event man