buddie

Dropship for 327th Star Corps

What your suggestion is: Dropship for the 327th Star Corps

Scriptfodder/workshop link: Already on Server

Any additional information: I think the 327th should get the Dropship aswell because we are a frontline regiment just like the 501st and it would be really useful and benefit us in events. It would also add something new to our regiment which could benefit us in advertisements.

Neutral
Would be ussefull, but it's CEs job to do that, and also 501st has it because they are "elite frontlines" so i guess it makes sense for them to be the only ones to have it.

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

I see where this is coming, but soon we will give every frontline regiment a dropship just to avoid taking a LAAT. There are already too many ships being used in events. CE is slowly starting to lose their main job by this. Also, I dont see how this will help in advertising your regiment, as your speciality is heavy weaponry, not ships. Neutral from me, unless restrictions of using it are made (e.g. only if it is necessary and LAATs take too long or a flanking landing is more beneficial). But that would go for both 501st and 327th. Then I would agree on this.

baljeep1.jpg.ae11bf4d436bdc4308ed4957b7a389a8.jpg

Kind of agree with Silent since dropships are useless but if this gets denied then 501st should get them removed as its not needed for them.

Also i agree with Blaster that we should have it if there are restrictions to it.

But if this gets denied then just remove 501st Dropships since its dumb for them to have it and not 327th

Also 501st is not "elite regiment"

Pingu.Jpeg.e89f3965ee7a1b96bfb9b0e69935ba1b.Jpeg

+1/Neutral

Obviously this may be a bit biased because I was from 327th and also currently supervise them but i'll give my opinion anyways.

Obviously it is CE's job to fly troops and also just fly in general. This would be taking away from what very little of that job currently remains, as it seems a lot of regiments do not need/use LAAT's.

I think it would be useful for 327th to have dropships because as 501st they can easily get to the frontline and start pushing alongside 501st. 

1 hour ago, Mort said:

Neutral
Would be ussefull, but it's CEs job to do that, and also 501st has it because they are "elite frontlines" so i guess it makes sense for them to be the only ones to have it.

I dont see where the "501st are elite frontline regiment" comes from. If anything 501st and 327th are both frontline regiments and should be working together. This is another reason why dropship should be added to 327th as I said before 501st and 327th should be working together on the frontline.

Another option could be remove the dropship from 501st however they have had it for quite some time now and it may cause some unhappiness. 

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Plo Koon

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks

327th Colonel

Head of Battalion

Republic Vice Admiral

Imperial Grand Admiral

CWRP Admin

Jedi Champion

Jedi Battle Master

501st Vader's Fist Vice Commander

Imperial Commando DS Squad Leader

Imperial Commando Vice Commander S-12

Adjutant

Governor

Major General

Lieutenant General

General

IRP Event Planner

IRP Senior Event Planner

IRP Deputy Event Manager

IRP Super Admin (For 20 Minutes)

IRP Event Manager

IRP Vice Manager

IRP Manager

ICRP Manager

TRP Manager

Rebel Alpha Commander

FiveM Staff Manager

3 minutes ago, Pingu said:

+1/Neutral

Obviously this may be a bit biased because I was from 327th and also currently supervise them but i'll give my opinion anyways.

Obviously it is CE's job to fly troops and also just fly in general. This would be taking away from what very little of that job currently remains, as it seems a lot of regiments do not need/use LAAT's.

I think it would be useful for 327th to have dropships because as 501st they can easily get to the frontline and start pushing alongside 501st. 

I dont see where the "501st are elite frontline regiment" comes from. If anything 501st and 327th are both frontline regiments and should be working together. This is another reason why dropship should be added to 327th as I said before 501st and 327th should be working together on the frontline.

Another option could be remove the dropship from 501st however they have had it for quite some time now and it may cause some unhappiness. 

Idk, i just saw somewhere that 501st was elite in lore and that's why Anakin picked it, dont take my word seriously lol

gsp-bows.gif

Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

Neutral 

Although it would be useful for you, you have enough equipment as it is.

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

11 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Neutral 

Although it would be useful for you, you have enough equipment as it is.

When you become SO in 327th you have z6 and e22 thats all because t21 is useless if you have those. 501st have shotgun, more health, thermal detonators and dropship at exo+ or arc. so 501st has more equipment so what do you mean with enough?

I would say give it to 327th and make restrictions or remove it from 501st

Edited by Revis
4 minutes ago, Revis said:

When you become SO in 327th you have z6 and e22 thats all because t21 is useless if you have those. 501st have shotgun, more health, thermal detonators and dropship at exo+ or arc. so 501st has more equipment so what do you mean with enough?

I would say give it to 327th and make restrictions or remove it from 501st

This sounds like your upset that you dont get the same equipment as another regiment 
Also 501st have shotguns so they HAVE to get close to use their specail equipment you have the e-22

2 minutes ago, Revis said:

You can ask anyone in 501st they hardly like and use the thermal dets. We literally get a shotgun the extra 100 hp which only helps sustain an extra 2-3 shots which is jack shit. So whats this about more equipment? 

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

Well that also means we can use Dropship for more then just one thing by example dropping of Mjr+ with E-22 on a mountain and then moving in with the rest of the regiment. While 501st land next to some droids and shoot.

Also btw within 327th u have to get to CO to do anything in 327th while in 501st u have a shotgun at Trp.

While in 501st u can get almost full equipment at CPL

Edited by Evilgejf

I'm saying this in general the 501st sometimes have to use a dropship due to so many on at one time, also the dropship is their special EQ, they nly get a shotgun with the 501st and 327th get a new weapon everytime they pass NCO, Co and So

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

2 minutes ago, Bansheey said:

I'm saying this in general the 501st sometimes have to use a dropship due to so many on at one time, also the dropship is their special EQ, they nly get a shotgun with the 501st and 327th get a new weapon everytime they pass NCO, Co and So

You really have to wait to 2nd lt before you get a decent gun while 501st get the shotgun at ET but that is not really relevant here since its about the dropship not who has the most guns

Trying not to be biased... You have enough weapons/equipment. 327th you get a weapon at every ranking separation. 501st 100+ HP makes up look appealing but it isn't as good as you think. The shotgun... yes it is OP but its the only decent weapon we have. A dropship is an addition to our ranks which makes people strive to hierarchy and doesn't make much of a difference if I'm going to be honest. The thermal detonators are very weak and don't come benefit us hugely as 212th or RC will blow up barricades anyway. 
327th, you have T-21 which I admit is used a lot as its pretty bad. The Z-6 Rotary blaster originally a piece of equipment coming from 501st but with the addition of 327th, you have to give it up (which is fair enough). At Staff Office, you have the E-22 it is fully known that the gun is one of the most OP medium ranged weaponry in any regiment. If I'm going to be honest, the 2 main front line regiments at the moment (501st and 327th) are perfectly balanced. I feel like you may be a bit jealous of the optional transport and how much it can benefit us. Example, we are more likely to survive droid last stands as we have a faster ship and we have to only wait for 501st members until we can take off, whereas you will have to wait till the LAAT pilot is ready to take off. 

Also, I would suggest putting more effect into the suggestion as the reasons aren't explained a lot and your not fully expressing your point.

Edited by Lewis

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager

Well in some casrs if they all had to go in a LAAT they would have to get 1 just for them self's. Also Evil you still get a weapon at NCO even if its shit that seems like a you problem, we don't get anything until ARC So that's it. That is the dropship

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

-1 The 501st dropship is 1 of 3 pieces of equipment we get and makes sense for us since we have to get up close quickly to deal damage with our shotguns. I get 327th also want to get to the front lines quickly but you have like double our equipment and more range then 501st so I think it would be unfair to 501st if 327th also got to use dropships.

Old Ranks: 🙊

CWRP Executive Admin, CWRP Event Planner

Plo Koon, GM Exo, VC, Temp Commander, Head of Battalion, 501st ARC COL

ST Major, Scout Lieutenant

Current ranks: 🙉 DS Squad Leader, IRP Super Admin, IRP Lead Mentor

Vlad and Lewis has explained it perfectly

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

just gonna quote lewis  "A dropship is an addition to our ranks which makes people strive to hierarchy"

Listen i think everyone on this server understands that the dropship is absoultely usless for 501st ngl and just in general for all regiments 

Edited by Evilgejf

327th already have enough equipment.

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

I'm sorry but everytime we use the dropship it has maximum efficiency when starting a push on the enemy's

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

2 minutes ago, Evilgejf said:

Listen i think everyone on this server understands that the dropship is absoultely usless for 501st ngl

That's just you pal 🙂

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

Still u have never needed it Bansheey like seriously. Also if we could 

Also 501st have Shotgun,Thermal, dropship and more health=4 things while 327th have T-21 minigun E-22=3 things and i think every 327th member would be willing to trade the T-21 for a dropship since no one can see it and its basically useless

Edited by Evilgejf