Vlad

Reaping blaster for 501st

What your suggestion is: Add repeating blaster for 501st CO and above

Scriptfodder/workshop link: Already on server

Any additional information: We have very little equipment for 501st so remove thermal dets from the regiment since we barely use them and the repeating blaster will go well with our close range combat style due to its high rate of fire. Also since everyone cries bout our shotgun being op possibly lower the damage if we get repeating blaster but not by a lot since we wouldn't have thermal dets anymore.

Old Ranks: 🙊

CWRP Executive Admin, CWRP Event Planner

Plo Koon, GM Exo, VC, Temp Commander, Head of Battalion, 501st ARC COL

ST Major, Scout Lieutenant

Current ranks: 🙉 DS Squad Leader, IRP Super Admin, IRP Lead Mentor

+1 

We highly need new eq and this has been discussed a lot. I would not mind and a shotgun nerf at all

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

Just now, Evilgejf said:

Already has enough equipment. -1

Go go gagah stop crying

Your the one crying. Stop shit posting at this point you will just recieve punishment

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

Neutral

I get that 501st have the shotgun and thats about it. However if you put it all together 501st has the Dropship, Thermal dets, and one of the most OP guns in the game (Which you get at TRP). You also get more hp which is more useful than you probably realise.

The reason I have put a +1/Neutral is because maybe 501st could use another piece of equipment

The reason it is neutral is because the shotgun is one of the most OP gun in SWRP. Also in my opinion I think if this is accepted then 327th should be allowed the dropship or get the t-21 removed. 

Some people will be mad that I am talking about 327th however I do not promote any spam here about all of that, this is just my opinion which I am putting here.

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Plo Koon

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks

327th Colonel

Head of Battalion

Republic Vice Admiral

Imperial Grand Admiral

CWRP Admin

Jedi Champion

Jedi Battle Master

501st Vader's Fist Vice Commander

Imperial Commando DS Squad Leader

Imperial Commando Vice Commander S-12

Adjutant

Governor

Major General

Lieutenant General

General

IRP Event Planner

IRP Senior Event Planner

IRP Deputy Event Manager

IRP Super Admin (For 20 Minutes)

IRP Event Manager

IRP Vice Manager

IRP Manager

ICRP Manager

TRP Manager

Rebel Alpha Commander

FiveM Staff Manager

+1

I first looked at it and thought why make 501st more OP but you made it fair. Remove thermal det would make sense as you really dont need them with the weapons you got.

Also, the shotgun nerf is hopefully coming soon so having a better long ranged weapon is good as you are the frontlines and need good weapons.

The repeating blaster suits CT because the repeating blaster is like a SMG as its fast and really good close ranged.

former ct 2245 bong

2 minutes ago, Pingu said:

Neutral

I get that 501st have the shotgun and thats about it. However if you put it all together 501st has the Dropship, Thermal dets, and one of the most OP guns in the game (Which you get at TRP). You also get more hp which is more useful than you probably realise.

The reason I have put a +1/Neutral is because maybe 501st could use another piece of equipment

The reason it is neutral is because the shotgun is one of the most OP gun in SWRP. Also in my opinion I think if this is accepted then 327th should be allowed the dropship or get the t-21 removed. 

Some people will be mad that I am talking about 327th however I do not promote any spam here about all of that, this is just my opinion which I am putting here.

Did you even read the suggestion I literally said to nerf the shotgun and remove dets

First of all 501st has a lot of equipment to begin with. Thermal,Shotgun,More health and a dropship so basically u would have 5 things within ur regiment which would be quite alot. Another thing to mention is that you have the dropship since ur equipment was based on close range but with the repeating blaster u dont need the dropship anymore since u have mroe options then close range.

I also understand that u want to remove the thermal detonator but the thermal detonator would be more understanding to have in the regiment then the dropship in my opinon

Edited by Evilgejf

Pingu.Jpeg.e89f3965ee7a1b96bfb9b0e69935ba1b.Jpeg

7 minutes ago, Evilgejf said:

First of all 501st has a lot of equipment to begin with. Thermal,Shotgun,More health and a dropship so basically u would have 5 things within ur regiment which would be quite alot. Another thing to mention is that you have the dropship since ur equipment was based on close range but with the repeating blaster u dont need the dropship anymore since u have mroe options then close range.

Just like with Pingu, READ THE SUGGESTION!!!!. Literally said to remove dets and nerf shotgun and like bongo said the repeating blaster is like a smg which suits 501st's close range combat style. And the dropship argument is so dumb because EXO+ and ARC are the only people who can actually fly it so if you actually count the equipment we have if this gets added it will be 3 (Health,shotgun,repeating blaster) and dropship for the ranks that can use it, so for normal ranks we will have the same amount of equipment as 327th. Plus the dropship is used to get to places quickly so we can then use our close range equipment to deal damage.

Edited by Vlad

5 minutes ago, Evilgejf said:

I also understand that u want to remove the thermal detonator but the thermal detonator would be more understanding to have in the regiment then the dropship in my opinon

🤡

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1

During my time in the 501st, we all wanted a new weapon due to the DC15-As being ass cheeks. So this would help alot.

Also thermal Dets dont really help alot only does 50 damage to each enemy and mainly used as a way to break apart barricades which 212th do fine by themselves

For the shotgun, I wouldn't say lower the damage. Maybe the reload time because EC's go Waa waa. But the shotgun is meant to be a weapon to stand out. So the damage shouldn't be nerfed but if it is nerfed very lightly

Just to add about HP, the 501st are a infantry frontline regiment meaning they need that boosted HP so they have a chance of starting a push on the enemys

Edited by Bansheey
Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Banshee a weapon that stands out shouldnt be a rank that any person gets when joining it should be something that is earned like Z-6 or Rpg

Edited by Evilgejf

1 minute ago, Evilgejf said:

Banshee a weapon that stands out shouldnt be a rank that any person gets when joining it should be something that is earned like Z-6 or Rpg

First of all stop replying to everyone looking for a argument, second what's the point of your regiment doing a push with shotguns then you have nothing there except a shitty gun, it doesn't really make sense you would be back with everyone else 

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

Banshee u are the only one posting for no reason. I tried to do an actual reply and then u post clown face. and then i mention once that special equipment should be things that should be earned tell me 1 way i started an argument since u posting for no reason so stop being so stuck up.

Touche Pie ;D

Edited by Evilgejf

10 minutes ago, Evilgejf said:

Banshee u are the only one posting for no reason. I tried to do an actual reply and then u post clown face. and then i mention once that special equipment should be things that should be earned tell me 1 way i started an argument since u posting for no reason so stop being so stuck up

Just stop looking for an argument 
+1 to the suggestion tho makes sense not much to add 

neutral / +1 501st could use more equipment for co+ as they seem the same as nco equipment wise

== Past Ranks ==
Jump Troopers Sector Commander 
212th Vice Commander
Monkey Dancing GIF

+1

If Shotgun is nerfed and Thermals are removed.

IRP Ranks
Current
Director of Special Forces
Executive Admin
Lead Mentor
Previous
IC Vice Commander

CWRP Ranks
Current
RC Auxiliary
Security Staff

Previous