Fricky Hecks

ISD - Internal Security Department

isd.png

ISD is a concealed "foundation within the Foundation", a secret police force responsible for filtering traitors as well as operational and information security risks among the Foundation's ranks. The department is strictly hierarchical, adhering to stringently defined multi-stage investigative protocol. Potential ISD agents must have a perfect service record and a length of Foundation service of more than a year. Usually, every ISD agent keeps his "official" position in order to provide his command a first-hand account of everything happening in a given department. The very existence of ISD is usually presented as a myth. The "official" responsibility of ISD is investigation and interrogation of captured GOI agents, although that part of ISD officially belongs to Security Department for the purpose of secrecy.

Loadout

Spoiler

Tactical Restraint. Police Handcuffs. Elastic Restraints. P90 Various Pistols Taser. Face Scanner. Weapon Checker

Spoiler

No Invites to people who Ask. First step is an Application, has to be in a form of a CV with a character you want to be applying with.

YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR SteamID:
Steam Name:
Amount of Warns and the reason of why they were given:
In game level:
Playtime: (On top of the CV)
Apps without these will be INSTANTLY DENIED

Second step is a 1-1 Interview with a member within ISD. However, you can be recruited within game for doing well as general foundation personnel such as Security and researcher.

Edited by Fricky Hecks

just punch through his fucking head

OOC Information:

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98270386

Steam Name: Unzo

Amount of warns and the reason they were given: 1 warning for MRDM.

In game level: 50

Playtime: 4 weeks / 6 days

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC Information:

Clancy Colbert was born October 24th 1998 in Canada, he and his parents had traveled to New York for work. His parents took great care of him and taught him everything they could. When Clancy was at the age of 9, his father had passed away in a car accident. His mother was the only person he could rely on for help. His father was a good man, he wanted to follow in his father’s steps as his father was a scientist. Clancy loved science and wanted a job related to it. So Clancy focused on his studies and graduated without problem. At the age of 17 his mother had passed away. Although Clancy was left alone to rely on himself, he traveled to OvisCity to find a job. Clancy found a basic job which he took and started working as hard as he could. He caught the attention of OvisCity, known for his hard work and dedication to the jobs he pursues. This of course caught the foundation's eyes as well. The foundation sent him a letter, inviting him to join. The foundation explained what Clancy will gain from joining them and Clancy agreed. The SCP foundation took Clancy, gave him his lab and documents necessary and Clancy began working. Although he was uncomfortable when he first saw anomalous entities. Clancy kept his cool and began researching. 2 year into his recruitment. Clancy had made great progress understanding certain anomalous entities. And for that he was given a promotion to senior researcher. 3 years passed and a group that works with the foundation sent him a letter, asking him to have an interview which he may receive a promotion from. Clancy accepted without hesitation and attended the interview. The interviewer asked Clancy questions that would decide if he would join the “Internal Security Department” or not. The interview concludes and Clancy is told he will receive results within a week. Clancy leaves the interview and awaits his results.

Edited by Unzo

spacer.png

Office Of Internal Affairs                                                                               

Forwarding To: InternalAffairsOffice@SCP.Foundation

Receiving From: JayRose@SCP.Foundation

Date of Inquiry: 16 / 05 / 2020

Out Of Character Section:

YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR SteamID: STEAM_1:1:191569673

Steam Name: Rosescy

Total: 2 / Both at the start of my time in the server

RDM: Killed someone because they were harrassing me constantly for 20 minutes but got a warning for it. (pog)  
Metagaming: Misunderstanding of CI Identity and Foundation resulted in someone being killed for the whole wrong reason then "Metagaming" being thrown at me for no reason. (also pog)

In game level: Level 50

Playtime: 1 Week, 5 Days & 17 Hours

Curriculum Vitae of Jay Rose

︴Personal Work-Ethic Summary

From the British Armed Forces, Parachute Regiment to Foundation Security Department to Mobile Task Force with more than 30 years of experience. Offering expertise in in combat, sufficiency, implementation and time balancing of tasks with objective of completing them in below average time with intent of standing out to present myself with the most prestige. Charismatic self-starter and determined able to navigate in high-stress situations. Well-versed in monitoring and observing upon hostiles until it is time to take action.

︴Occupation History

British Armed Forces;

• British Army 

Parachute Regiment

Battalion: Pegasus Company, 1PARA 

Assigned to PATHFINDERS

Security Department;

• Security Officer 

Assigned to Site-23 under training of Head of Security Bobby Hand

• Security Guard  

Based at Site-23 under supervision of Head of Security Bobby Hand

• Security Lieutenant

Transferred to supervise security operations at Site-19

• Tactical Response Officer 

Assigned to Site-19 under Site Director Daniel Cabot 

Mobile Task Force;

• Eta-10 "See No Evil"

Transferred to Site-54 under SEE NO EVIL COMMAND

• Beta-1 "Cauterizers"

Transferred to DEPARTMENT OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS based at Site-19

︴Work-Ethic Skills

• Advanced Knowledge within the Sector of Combat, Firearms & Medicine
  • Ability of understanding orders and following instructions
  • Strong verbal communication
  • Compassionate to reach every objective set

︴Education & Certifications

NVQ: Level 3 for Paramedicine

Edinburugh: Edinburugh Collage 

Camebridge: Camebridge University

British Army Medals:

Military Cross (MC) I Distinguished Service Order (DSO) I Long Service and Good Conduct (LSGC)

︴END OF FILE

Edited by xesfyre
.png corrupted pog.
10 hours ago, xesfyre said:

spacer.png

Office Of Internal Affairs                                                                               

Forwarding To: InternalAffairsOffice@SCP.Foundation

Receiving From: JayRose@SCP.Foundation

Date of Inquiry: 16 / 05 / 2020

Out Of Character Section:

YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR SteamID: STEAM_1:1:191569673

Steam Name: Rosescy

Total: 2 / Both at the start of my time in the server

RDM: Killed someone because they were harrassing me constantly for 20 minutes but got a warning for it. (pog)  
Metagaming: Misunderstanding of CI Identity and Foundation resulted in someone being killed for the whole wrong reason then "Metagaming" being thrown at me for no reason. (also pog)

In game level: Level 50

Playtime: 1 Week, 5 Days & 17 Hours

Curriculum Vitae of Jay Rose

︴Personal Work-Ethic Summary

From the British Armed Forces, Parachute Regiment to Foundation Security Department to Mobile Task Force with more than 30 years of experience. Offering expertise in in combat, sufficiency, implementation and time balancing of tasks with objective of completing them in below average time with intent of standing out to present myself with the most prestige. Charismatic self-starter and determined able to navigate in high-stress situations. Well-versed in monitoring and observing upon hostiles until it is time to take action.

︴Occupation History

British Armed Forces;

• British Army 

Parachute Regiment

Battalion: Pegasus Company, 1PARA 

Assigned to PATHFINDERS

Security Department;

• Security Officer 

Assigned to Site-23 under training of Head of Security Bobby Hand

• Security Guard  

Based at Site-23 under supervision of Head of Security Bobby Hand

• Security Lieutenant

Transferred to supervise security operations at Site-19

• Tactical Response Officer 

Assigned to Site-19 under Site Director Daniel Cabot 

Mobile Task Force;

• Eta-10 "See No Evil"

Transferred to Site-54 under SEE NO EVIL COMMAND

• Beta-1 "Cauterizers"

Transferred to DEPARTMENT OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS based at Site-19

︴Work-Ethic Skills

• Advanced Knowledge within the Sector of Combat, Firearms & Medicine
  • Ability of understanding orders and following instructions
  • Strong verbal communication
  • Compassionate to reach every objective set

︴Education & Certifications

NVQ: Level 3 for Paramedicine

Edinburugh: Edinburugh Collage 

Camebridge: Camebridge University

British Army Medals:

Military Cross (MC) I Distinguished Service Order (DSO) I Long Service and Good Conduct (LSGC)

︴END OF FILE

Neutral

+Good RP and knows the laws

-I never really see you playing normal foundation jobs. Like Hazmats and Janitors.

I do wish you luck though as you are a genuine person.

Head of External Affairs - Ewan Miles

Unusual Incidents Unit - Special Agent Prophet

Ex:

Adytum's Gate Sarkic Cultist - Volutaar Ewan Miles

9 minutes ago, Swordy said:

YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR SteamID: STEAM_0:1:218981513
Steam Name: SwaggnessSoul
Amount of Warns and the reason of why they were given:0
In game level:50
Playtime: (On top of the CV) 3 weeks from when i started playing, playtime 3 days and 1 hour in game. It's ok?

Ingame name: Felix Crimson

Charachter backstory:

Felix Crimson was born on 8th December 1999, at the primary  school, he recived a prize for "THE MOST ATTENTIVE IN CLASS" he was the most intelligent and careful kid. He was a little obsessed with the precision of the others, he liked to give advice on how to improve the other's work, and sometimes, he gave annual judgment. On  2018 he was called by "O5-01". He wanted to hire Felix for the I.S.D. job at the Site-[REDACTED], then the O5 member told at Felix what he had to do in the foundation. On 14 November of 2018 Felix started his work at the Foundation.

Severly Underdetailed

Never seen you play (might just be unobservant) before, let alone as normal foundation.

Backstory is definitely questionable. Got a call from the O5-1 to join ISD, And thats how you started working for the foundation, even though ISD lore says that foundation personnel had to have worked there for a few years before even being considered by the Internal Security Head Office

Verdict: If you edit your application and give more detail then i may change my opinion. Remember, its suppose to be like an in character CV. Not a short biography. (That should come in the previous experience bit really in a cv)

Head of External Affairs - Ewan Miles

Unusual Incidents Unit - Special Agent Prophet

Ex:

Adytum's Gate Sarkic Cultist - Volutaar Ewan Miles

Denied:
Unzo - Not really a CV
Swordy - Not really a CV & getting how to actually get into ISD wrong in app.

Accepted:

xesfyre - Good app and you're a decent person, willing to give you a shot.

If you were accepted DM me on discord - Fricky Hecks#8826
Anyone who was denied may reapply in 7 days.

just punch through his fucking head

Il 21/5/2020 alle 16:19, Fenix_Eyes ha detto:

Mi riapplico per il lavoro.

DEVI INCLUDERE IL TUO SteamID: STEAM_0: 1: 218981513
Nome Steam: Fenix_Eyes
Quantità di avvisi e il motivo per cui sono stati dati: 0
Nel livello di gioco: 50
Tempo di gioco: (In cima al CV) 3 settimane da quando ho iniziato a giocare, tempo di gioco 3 giorni e 22 ore di gioco. Va bene?

Nome del gioco: Felix Sanchez

Backstory del personaggio:

Felix Crimson è nato l'8 dicembre 1999, alla scuola elementare, ha ricevuto un premio per "IL PIÙ ATTENTENTE DELLA CLASSE", è stato il bambino più intelligente e attento. Era un po 'ossessionato dalla precisione degli altri, gli piaceva dare consigli su come migliorare il lavoro dell'altro e, a volte, dava un giudizio annuale. Ha trovato lavoro nella SCP Foundation, Site- [REDACTED], come ricercatore junior, dopo 3 anni di lavoro, Felix ha chiesto al direttore del sito una promozione. La SD lo ha consigliato, di un lavoro di agente ISD sul sito- [REDATTO]. Nel 2018 Felix ha chiesto il lavoro ISD sul sito- [REDATTO], quindi Felix è stato localizzato in un altro sito per il lavoro. Il direttore del sito disse a Felix cosa doveva fare nella fondazione. Il 14 novembre 2018 Felix ha iniziato il suo lavoro presso la Fondazione. Ora nel 2020, Felix Crimson è ufficialmente un ISD

Ecco un piccolo addendum del suo interviw:

SD. [REDATTO]: Allora, perché vorresti essere un agente ISD in questo sito?

Felix: Ho visto i file di questo sito, gravi lamentele sulle guardie e quanto il rischio di scappare dal personale di classe D, signore

SD- [REDATTO]: Mmh, e hai avuto qualche esperienza prima qui alla fondazione?

Felix: Sì, signore, come ricercatore junior presso Site- [REDATTO], dopo alcuni anni, sono stato promosso come ricercatore senior, e poi ho chiesto questo lavoro.

SD- [REDATTO]: Ok, pensi che il tuo aiuto qui sia necessario?

Felix: Sì, signore.

SD- [REDATTO]: se una Guard rilascia una Classe D, riferiresti cosa è successo, giusto?

SD- [REDATTO]: Sai che se ti solleviamo da questo lavoro, dovremo licenziarti? Perché non possiamo lasciarti andare a casa.

Felix: Sicuro.

SD- [REDATTO]: Ultima cosa, se qualcuno di CI  ti prende come prisioner, non devi dire una parola di quello che sai! Capire?

Felix: Ho capito.

Fine dell'addendum.

Edited by Fenix_Eyes
On 6/1/2020 at 10:54 PM, Fenix_Eyes said:

Mi riapplico per il lavoro.

DEVI INCLUDERE IL TUO SteamID: STEAM_0: 1: 218981513
Nome Steam: Fenix_Eyes
Quantità di avvisi e il motivo per cui sono stati dati: 0
Nel livello di gioco: 50
Tempo di gioco: (In cima al CV) 3 settimane da quando ho iniziato a giocare, tempo di gioco 3 giorni e 22 ore di gioco. Va bene?

Nome del gioco: Felix Sanchez

Backstory del personaggio:

Felix Crimson è nato l'8 dicembre 1999, alla scuola elementare, ha ricevuto un premio per "IL PIÙ ATTENTENTE DELLA CLASSE", è stato il bambino più intelligente e attento. Era un po 'ossessionato dalla precisione degli altri, gli piaceva dare consigli su come migliorare il lavoro dell'altro e, a volte, dava un giudizio annuale. Ha trovato lavoro nella SCP Foundation, Site- [REDACTED], come ricercatore junior, dopo 3 anni di lavoro, Felix ha chiesto al direttore del sito una promozione. La SD lo ha consigliato, di un lavoro di agente ISD sul sito- [REDATTO]. Nel 2018 Felix ha chiesto il lavoro ISD sul sito- [REDATTO], quindi Felix è stato localizzato in un altro sito per il lavoro. Il direttore del sito disse a Felix cosa doveva fare nella fondazione. Il 14 novembre 2018 Felix ha iniziato il suo lavoro presso la Fondazione. Ora nel 2020, Felix Crimson è ufficialmente un ISD

Ecco un piccolo addendum del suo interviw:

SD. [REDATTO]: Allora, perché vorresti essere un agente ISD in questo sito?

Felix: Ho visto i file di questo sito, gravi lamentele sulle guardie e quanto il rischio di scappare dal personale di classe D, signore

SD- [REDATTO]: Mmh, e hai avuto qualche esperienza prima qui alla fondazione?

Felix: Sì, signore, come ricercatore junior presso Site- [REDATTO], dopo alcuni anni, sono stato promosso come ricercatore senior, e poi ho chiesto questo lavoro.

SD- [REDATTO]: Ok, pensi che il tuo aiuto qui sia necessario?

SD- [REDATTO]: se una Guard rilascia una Classe D, riferiresti cosa è successo, giusto?

SD- [REDATTO]: Sai che se ti solleviamo da questo lavoro, dovremo licenziarti? Perché non possiamo lasciarti andare a casa.

Felix: Sicuro.

SD- [REDATTO]: Ultima cosa, se qualcuno di CI  ti prende come prisioner, non devi dire una parola di quello che sai! Capire?

Felix: Ho capito.

Fine dell'addendum.

ever heard of english SMH

YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96552949
Steam Name: nibs!?
Amount of Warns and the reason of why they were given: 1 FailRP
Playtime: 2 days

James Levington is a very responsible and mature thinking individual who is keen on protecting and ensuring and area, any person and property. He currently enjoys his work as a security guard and has been responsible for guarding many top secret facility's with many different aspects including bars,pubs,clubs and also military bases. He is a very self motivated individual who can work well on his own initiative, and has experience in as working in a team.. He is a very positive person who likes to see the best in others but also understands that in his role, you have to be guarded and careful on the property or anyone who you are responsible for. James Levington enjoys the idea of keeping others safe and is willing to continue his career for a long time. In his current job, he patrols areas securing and monitoring premises. Also monitors the CCTV ensuring it is working well and up is up to date recording. He also protects items with an extremely high cost including expensive valuables and money within a building. He has experience protecting some of the most famous banks in the world and has experience disarming armed hostiles. James is very experienced in talking out dangerous situations and disarming hostiles from harming anybody. He is a very smart individual and has received his qualifications for university and school.He has had multiple jobs but one of his most important ones was working as part of a military service. He worked in this job for 5 years and worked as Military police (MP) Officer U.S. Embassy in South Korea and participated in some crime investigations which involved some of the most dangerous serial killers in the world.

Edited by cheerios!?

OOC Section: 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98525620

Steam Name: v44su

Amount of Warns and the reason of why they were given:  9 warns: Pac3 x 3: two (2) were from testing and one (1) was from messing around too much. ARDM x 1 I killed a D-class inside a CP and because I used voice to give warns I got warned. RDM x 1 I shot a CS who was trying to cuff me. Himmler Spam (Yea I have no idea either). Breaking FearRP x 1 A looong time ago when I had not read V6 rules. NLR x 1 I was going towards where I died I was not even like in a 50m radius pog. Radio abuse x 1 just got it from playing music at 1 volume and 5000 range. All of these are from 3+ months back except Radio Abuse.

Playtime: 5w 4d 10h

Spoiler

VC:

Basics:

Name: Heinpoor Himmler

E-Mail: Heinpoor.Himmler@Foundation.externalaffairsoffice.f

Phone:106 069 1337

Blood type: A+ (Positive)

Physical Class: A

Civilian Education:

-Elementary School

-High School

-College. Major in Political Science 

Military trainings/educations:

-Conscript Training (12 months) (which consists of):

-Weapon/Melee Training

-Disciplinary Training

-War games

-Defensive and Offensive Tactics Training

-CQCT (Close Quarters Combat Training or Urban Combat Training)

-Military Police Training (6 months) (which consists of):

-Interrogation Techniques Training

-Law Training

-Human Protection Training

-Security Training

-Disciplinary Training

-Weapon/Melee Training

-Officer School (8 months) (which consists of):

-Defensive and Offensive Tactics Training

-Leadership Training

-Peacekeeping Training (2 months) (which consists of):

-Weapon/Melee Training

-Medical Training

-Force Usage Training

- General Combat Training

-Foundation Training (ongoing):

-Security Guard Training (2 Months)

-Security Officer Training (3 Months)

-Security Coordinator Training (5 Months)

-Internal Security Training (8 Months) (Which consist of): Law knowledge courses, Interrogation Courses and Traitor filtering Courses

Skills:

-Combat at Close/Medium/Long Ranges

-Interrogation Techniques

-Leadership

-Investigation

Experience:

-Military (which consists of):

-Deployment to a Crisis level 7 (high danger) Zone. (6 Months)

-Deployment to a Crisis level 5 (Medium Danger) Zone. (4 Months)

-Foundation (which consists of):

-Security Officer (Cadet) (7.5 Months)

-Security Officer (Officer) (12 Months)

-Security Assistant Coordinator (14 Months and Ongoing)

Whitelists: Previus: All Nu-7, Head Of External Affairs, O5-8, Beta-1 "Cauterziers" Riot Unit and Sentinel Unit, ECMx2, O5-9 "The Secret Keeper", Nu-7 Commander, CI Delta, HoEA, Alpha-1, Omega-1, ???, Maxwellist Acolyte, E-11 Commander, Site Director, ISD, HoMD and  MC&D Salesman.