Fricky Hecks

ISD - Internal Security Department

19 hours ago, Noahno said:

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420430728
Steam Name: [GL] Noahno08
Amount of Warns and the reason of why they were given: 6, Some for prop surfing, 1 for RDM and other for Fail rp.
In game level: 50
Playtime: (On top of the CV) 5 days and 8 hours.

-------------------------------Character Information------------------------------------------------------

Jacob Wright, born 1998, was always fascinated with studying and research ,  was a straight A+ student when he was in school. He lived a normal life, but had no friends, kept to himself, did not like to express emotion nor did he feel any, he always felt lifeless, empty, incomplete. After finishing school the FBI contacted him and offered him a job as UIU, he took on the offer and after working with them for a bit ended up in the foundation, he does not even know how he ended up there all he knew is he woke up one day and just knew what to do, where to go and where I am and that I  no longer work for UIU. He worked as a researcher and tried to understand SCPs, he always liked to dig, and always stumbled opon things hes not supposed to find. He had a boring life, nothing fun , no development, just a average life if anything a bit sad. Thats when he stumbled opon something about ISD, it sounded intresting, god knows if im even supposed to know about it, but hey, it sounds good, so I see what I need to do and give it a shot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra Info:

Email: JacobWright@Foundation.net

First Name: Jacob

Last Name: Wright

Birthday: 04/11/1989 In NY.

Number: +1 917 453 8024

Blood Type: A+

Language: Main English , Secondary Spanish.

Job Experience:
Weapons Training

UIU Training

UIU Dutys

Heavy Duty Gun Training 

Negotiation Skills Training

Disarm Tatics Training

And other minor Trainings

Jobs within the Foundation:

Researcher

Senior Researcher

Head Researcher 

DoA

Skills:

Good hand to hand combat skills

Good combat skills and aim.

Neogotiation 

Communicative skills 

And stealth.

i demoted you for image.png.c99d6bc61c686a41c2507540079ca00b.pngthat 

-1 please no avery

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

1 hour ago, Puggo19 said:

image.png.b852023ec0b7335772d3b66b999aab6f.pngimage.png.c99d6bc61c686a41c2507540079ca00b.pngimage.thumb.png.a07b8a3ef229ad46df3c6477ad0e218b.png
yeah -1 

this is very funny but also very bad mr Jacob Wright

take this as the IC character on his application hehe

Edited by AlexMagus

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021

Executive Administator
12/06/2021 -> 26/10/2021

MC&D Salesman

Site Director

SCP-096

Head of Manufacturing Department

Head of External Affairs

Unusual Incidents Unit Agent

Internal Security Department

Sarkic Thrall V5

Sarkic Karcist/Owner V6

MTF ZETA-0 Agent

Head of External Affairs V5

O5-3 like 3 years ago for 30 mins but i was demoted for erp with the HoEA 😞

other jobs i forgot 😞 i hope you enjoyed my signature

lgm.png.5c6d7668f422d2ac047c73ac4d97598a.png

Denied

@Noahno - [OOC Reason]  Initially was going deny you for having 6 warns in the span of 5 days of playtime. However i've been approached by a number of people who have given quite negative experiences with you.

I get with the nature of the server sometimes proper RP falls apart but we do ask applicants to attempt professional conduct. Re-apply in one week.

@Marc Pierson - [IC Reason] "We already have plenty of interrogators, we don't need another one. " Re-apply in one week.

Accepted

@AlexMagus - "Hm..  Here's a one good one... CO Training...  plus good russian..."  Contact me on Discord at DLEtna#1630 for a discord call on Agent Orientation, request the roles in the W-G Discord as well.

Notice: Copying other's doesn't guarantee acceptance. You should attempt to stand out from your peers such as making a highly formated CV or possessing skilsets unique from other applicants. 

The point of CV's is to filter out the wheat from the chaff. We look for talent that is rare in supply.

"Pull CV's from outside IA, getting sick of seeing Field Agents in my inbox. Lets dip into the wider talent pool." - Excerpt from a memo 

OOC: Let's see some great character backstories.

Edited by Avery Winters

uwu

35 minutes ago, Jason Dal said:

> Internal Security Main Office Referral

Candidate System Credentials:

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118119498

Steam Name: Spectre

Warns: 0

Playtime: 2 weeks 5 day

Candidate Documentation:

Questionnaire: “Name?”
Candidate: “Jason Dal”

Questionnaire: “How long have you been with the Foundation?”

Candidate: “8 Years”

Questionnaire: “What site was your main course of operation?”

Candidate: “19”

Questionnaire: “Do you like your job?”

Candidate: “No”

Questionnaire: “Then why do you still work?”

Candidate: “Because what we do must be done.”

Questionnaire: “Elaborate…”

Candidate: “Without the SCP Foundation the world is thrown into chaos”

Questionnaire: “What keeps it from being thrown into chaos?”

Candidate: “Because we Secure. Contain. Protect.”

Questionnaire: “Moving on…”

Candidate: “Sure”

Questionnaire: “What MTF are you currently tasked to do?”
Candidate: “Sigma-3”

Questionnaire: “The Bibliographers as they call you, correct?"
Candidate: “Correct”

Questionnaire: “Do you believe in what you do with your colleagues?”
Candidate: ………… 

Questionnaire: “You still with us?”
Candidate: “Yea, uhh. Yes I do.”

Questionnaire: “Elaborate”
Candidate: Like I said before, we keep the world safe, that’s enough to convince me.”

Questionnaire: “That's it? What about the more distinct details?”
Candidate: “What is the library? Fascinating I must say. But we cannot become too attached with the things that we work with daily."

Questionnaire: “Have you ever seen, or been in the library?”
Candidate:Me? Yea, I- wait, no.”

Questionnaire: “Yes or no?”
Candidate: “Briefly”

Questionnaire: “Elaborate”
Candidate: “I was inside, briefly.”

Questionnaire: “Some say that it only lets in those that it accepts. That would indi-
Candidate: Indicate that I am worthy. Yes I have heard it all. And that is all folk tales, the true nature of the library is unknown.”

Candidate Qualifications

Education:

Ph.D In Systems Engineering | West Point, USA
Class of 2010 | 4th In Class

Major In Operations Research | West Point, USA

Military History:

United States Army Rangers | 75th Ranger Regiment

10 Years Of Service

United States Army Forward Observers

5 Years Of Service

MTF Nu-7 “Hammer Down” |
3 Years Of Operation

MTF Sigma-3 “Bibliographers
5 Years of Service, Still Active Duty

Other Skills/Qualifications:

• Can partly speak Russian. Learned while in the military?

• Was never promoted in the military. Entered as Platoon Lead.

• (1st Lieutenant)

• Background Checking indicates possible outside communication with 3rd party organizations while in active service with the US military. These communications are a part of a military operation?

• Was a researcher for the Foundation before making the change to MTF. Doesn’t enjoy desk jobs? Anomaly Stress?

He might not have a nice format for his CV and it looks rather basics but I do think he did put quite some effort into the application and the candidate documentation is something new to me so I'll 

+1

since your application has a lot of diversity and I believe you're an experienced player

2 minutes ago, ShadowNMX said:

He might not have a nice format for his CV and it looks rather basics but I do think he did put quite some effort into the application and the candidate documentation is something new to me so I'll 

+1

since your application has a lot of diversity and I believe you're an experienced player

Thanks,

I wrote it all in google docs and I believe that it looks much better there. I had troubles importing it into this type of text doc. 

Pending

@Jason Dal -  Entrusted in positions of responsibility, an CV with qualifications that doesn't switch off my brain (*shouts* Unique! U N I Q U E). It would be a pleasure to take you on board. However.. we have to discuss a conflict of interest. 

Edited by Avery Winters

uwu

10 minutes ago, W-G ERESTOR said:

Ingame name :Vincent Enterprise 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:216059940
Steam Name: erestor_mewasul
Amount of Warns and the reason of why they were given:4  and Accidental RDM/Ltrap/Fail RP/ Fail breach /Breaking  fear rp
In game level:50
Playtime: 825 H 

Isd is a secretly security deparmen to fin out traitors or goi agents in the facility the offical  respondapilty is to capture goi agent and investegate with them  to find out infomations

pls dont be so hard on me my firstr time

wat

10 minutes ago, W-G ERESTOR said:

Ingame name :Vincent Enterprise 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:216059940
Amount of Warns and the reason of why they were given:4  and Accidental RDM/Ltrap/Fail RP/ Fail breach /Breaking  fear rp
In game level:50
Playtime: 825 H 

Isd is a secretly security deparmen to fin out traitors or goi agents in the facility the offical  respondapilty is to capture goi agent and investegate with them  to find out infomations

pls dont be so hard on me my firstr time

My man this aint a CV

18 hours ago, W-G ERESTOR said:

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:216059940

Number of alerts and
Reason why they were given:4 and to rdM/Ltrap/Fail RP/ Fail breach /Breaking fear rp In
Game levels:50

Playing time: 825h

Name :Vincent Enterprise

My CV

I joined the military then I was supposed to transfer to the foundation as a mlitary scout to spy on the other enemies and then I got an invitation to join the secert police because of my abblitys and get to catch traitors within the foundation

Edited by W-G ERESTOR

Steam Name:Simon Zakaev

Steam ID:0:76561197971840405
Amount of Warns and the reason of why they were given:10
In game level and Rank :Level 50 and Plat VIP
Playtime: (On top of the CV)2w 5d 8h 23m

To:[REDACTED]@scpfoundation.com

First Name: Simon

Surname:Zakaev

Nationality.Half Russian Half American

Born:Stalingrad or Volgograd Russia

Lives in: Site-19B Alaska United States

Works at Site-19 The SCP foundation

Description:

Russian Descent Half American Half Russian Yellow hair Blue eyes 195 cm wieghs 90kgs Appers to be in his late thirties but actually hes in his mid forties

Served in Spetsnaz during the Russian and Chencneya War made several operations during the war consisting sabotaging lines of communcation and showed great courage at the Front line his comrades refreed to him the old Sentinel this was his nickname because his group was caught of from the russian forces and they held against the Chechens for 2 months 2 weeks 4 days resuting the chechens around 1.400 casulties after the war he was rewarded with the Hero Of The Russian Federation and the Order "For Merit to the Fatherland" after these wars he moved on to europe because the russian president was Boris Yasalov and due to extreme corrupt situation at his country he stayed at Europe around 6 months later moving on to America NYC there he got a job at the NYPD resulting him getting the rank of officer then captain for his achievments at certain operations and his past military experience later He found an strange Mail on his Mail box coming from the DoEA Foundation once he read the mail he made a decision that he will join to the foundation he quit his job and said his last goodbye to his collueges once he came to the custody of the foundation he was given the rank of Security officer first he hated the job but then he proved himself that through his experience he was given the Rank Leutenant after when he become the age of 40 he applied for an Mobile Task Force and he got accepted to Ioata-10 Damn Feds. during his time at MTF Ioata-10 he conducted several operations and being undercover at multiple international law

enforcement agencies resulting making him an experienced Soldier both at the art of war and espionage missions.Due to recent events that happened in the foundation he was booted out but not blacklisted from the Internal Seucirty Department after this event Sımon Zakaev trained himself to be cautious and matured enough up to re join the department as a resutl of this he doesnt have high nor low hopes to join or not to join he learned his lesson from his actions and once he is ready to go back and so He divesed a plan first he joined the Nu-7 and got the Rank of Commander once he shard his CV and  gave the news to the Iota-10 that he will be transfering and HC has accepted his request and while he was and Nu-7 Commander He applied for HOEA which he first started as an agent the giben the Rank of HOEA in his time as HOEA he made sure that the sites first line of amnestics are the FAs and the DOEAA which he did it silently and he captured around 30 anomalies by ordering and recruited 10 Sigma-66 units and 15 Omega-12 units which he proved himself to be a excellent Site Administration.His Time in Both Commander and HOEA proved himslef to be an acceptable agent and with his growing reputation which he has fixed he is ready to join the Internal Security Department

Family:

Father: Alexei Zakaev died at the age of 39 at the Russian Afghan war Former Spetsnaz

Mother: Anna Jefferson Died at the Age of 85 due to an heart attack

Brother: Igor Zakaev age 50 Spetsnaz Captain 

Education 

Marshal Semyon Budyonny Military Signals and Communications Corps Academy

St. Petersburg Military Engineering-Technical University 

Trained for the Spetsnaz for 4 months and 3 years befor recruiting

Basic Police Training

Foundation Training

Head Of External Affairs Training

Nu-7 Commander Training

Experience

Military:

Spetsnaz:10 years

Basic training: 4 months

Advanced Training: 3 years

Russian Chechen war: 2 years

Government:

NYPD Officer: 2 years

NYPD Captain: 4 years

Foundation:

Security Officer: 6 months

Security Guard:11 Months

Security Leutanent: 3 years 

MTF Iota-10 Damn Feds Basic training 4 months

MTF Iota-10 Advanced training 4 months

MTF Iota-10 EM 1 year

MTF Iota 10 NCO 3 years

MTF Iota-10 CO 2 years

MTF Nu-7 EM 1 year

MTF Nu-7 NCO 2 years and going on

Head Of External Affairs 1 year and going on

Skills:

Information Gathering

Infiltration

Infromation Protection

CQC

Personnel Protection

Martial Arts Expert

Orginazation of Raidings

Control of low supplies

Riot Control

Performing Siege Parties

Close Quarter Combat 

high and medium range Combat

Law Enforcment

Division Organizer

Guerilla Warrior

Logistiks Expert

Administration Expert

Certifications

Hostage Certified

Checkpoint Certified

Riot Control Certified

Special Ops Certified

Espionage Certified

Field Certified

Combat Certified

Weapon certified

Aim Certified

Martial Arts Certified 4th Dan sho dan (Black Belt)

Head Of External Affairs Certified

Medals

Hero of the Russian Federation

Order "For Merit To The Fatherland"

The Foundation Star

Order Of The Saint George 2nd Class

Order "For Military Merit"

Police Service Medal

Viewing Current Photos Available in The Name of Simon Zakaev

image.png.02c74fbcd57c4b095140a03634afe622.png

In this photo He was still in the Spetsnaz and you can see him in the areas of Chechen battlegrounds Fighting for Russia with his four buddies which he gained the nickname the Old Sentinel

His Merit For The Fatherland Medal

image.png.9b3752e7f53f0d06aa3ffa9f73a89c0e.png

and lastly His time at the NYPD then he moved to the Foundation

image.png.c9271a2f35b383abc34ce77ad96b6a88.png

His Order Of Saint George 2nd Class Medal

image.thumb.png.a823f1b43316bb205edf459e06430670.png

Also Bad Features he has:

Giant which sometimes he cannot fit some rooms Giving the Fact that he is 2.01m tall

Suffers From Epilepsy

Colourblind can only See Black and White and Gray

Has a Short Fuse

Can Result to a Debate even in small arguments

lastly a bit Stubborn

Ex Internal Security Agent

Edited by ✪Kanser CS.MONEY
Typo Goes brrrrrrrrr

OOC Information:

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94807779
Steam Name: Mr.Noox
Amount of Warns and the reason of why they were given: 3

image.png.fd83404419b53f4fe851ef152df9d4d5.png
In game level And Rank: Level 50 PlatVIP
Playtime: 2w6d

IC Information :

Email : MarcPierson@Foundation.net

First Name: Marc

Last Name: Pierson

Birth Date: 19/09/1970 In France, Paris

Phone Number: +33-516-5197-35

Nationality: French & American

Blood Type: O-

Languages: French C2

English B2

Education: University of Paris, Degree in Medical Field,

Job Experience

French Police (Gendarmerie)

-Handgun Training

-Self Defense Training

-Crowd Control Training

French Swat Team (GIGN)

-Extensive Firearms Training

-CQC Training

-Hostage Negotiation Training

-Hostage Rescue Training

-Disarming Techniques

DGSI Agent (Direction générale de la Sécurité intérieure)

-Counter-Espionage Training

-Anti-Terrorism Training

-Anti-Cyber Crimes Training

-Surveillance of Organizations and Threatening Groups

DGSE Agent  (Direction générale de la Sécurité extérieure)

-Intelligence Gathering and Research

-Intelligence analysis and exploitation

-Covert Operations

Commandos Marine | (Elite Unit of the French Marine)

-Release of Hostages

-Evacuation of Nationals

-Intelligence in the Depths of Enemy Lines

-Capture of High Strategic Value Targets

Jobs Within the Foundation

Security Officer (Clearance Level 2): Managed to detain multiple Class-Ds during a D-Breach and Terminated two-armed Class Ds.

Security Guard (Clearance Level 3): Has proved to be very Trustworthy and has shown exceptional performance during everyday work and during D-Breaches

B-7 Unit (Clearance Level 3): Has been very reactive in Breaches of SCPs, he notably has managed to re-contain along with his Teammates. Even E-11 Units have expressed that his performance was remarkable.

E-11 Unit (Clearance Level 3): Has expressed good reactivity and performance under pressure and site-wide breaches and countering raids from various GOIs such as Chaos Insurgency and The Church of The Broken God.

E-11 Commander (Clearance Level 4): Had good leadership and his units described him as a very friendly Commander. He has been trained in Marksmanship and he and his units have proved to be very efficient in the multiple containment breaches that happened, they have also assisted in raids along with Nu-7 Units to retrieve anomalies in possession of various Hostile GOIs. They also have been very efficient in countering raid alongside of Nu-7 Units.

Omega-1 Unit (Clearance Level 3): He chose to step down as an Omega-1 Unit as an active law enforcer, He was promoted to Private First Class for his great reactivity and performance. He has proven to be a Good Unit.

Skills

-Combat and Aim

-Interrogation

-Infiltration

-Advanced Medical Knowledge

-Negotiation

-Espionage

-Anti-Terrorism

-Anti-Cyber Crimes

Backstory

Marc Pierson was born on Saturday The 19th of September 1970 in France in the town of Paris. He started his education at the School of Paris.  He was a Good student, not the best student of the class but he was a good student. He always mentioned to grow into becoming a Police Officer. He was interested in Martial Arts and other forms of combat such as boxing and with the determination he has gotten this gave him the rank of 3 ni'dan Black Belt in Aikido. He was also interested in Sports like Running, Swimming and other sports. Once he finished High School, he decided to pursue some Medical Degrees before going into the Police Academy in case of an emergency to help his future co-workers. He got his Medical Degree in First Aid and emergency helpings in Ecole Normal Superior then He entered the Police Academy and was a good trainee and managed to get 1st of his class. He entered the Police and was a remarkable Police Officer. By the time of the end of his 2nd year, He managed to be Lieutenant and people were already suggesting him to apply to join the GIGN (Groupe d’Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale). About a month into his 3rd year as a Police Officer, he decided to take the test to get into the GIGN and passed it. His time within the GIGN was really good, his performance was satisfying and his negotiations skills were improving. During his time in the GIGN he was trained in Extensive Firearms Training, CQC Training, Hostage Negotiation Training, Hostage Rescue Training, Disarming Techniques. And he played a major role in the riots of the Paris and the riots that were happening in Algeria After a 2 to 3 years in the GIGN he wanted to do more, and he was determined to do his best to get into DGSI because people have been suggesting him to try and join the DGSI. After searching around for information before applying to the DGSI. After month the results were in and he got accepted. During his stay he was formed in Counter-Espionage Training, Anti-Terrorism Training, Anti-Cyber Crimes Training, Surveillance of Organizations and Threatening Groups. He was a good and friendly agent and was liked by everybody in the work place and was recommended to join the DSGE. He then joined the DGSE. After two years and half, he was now a Senior Agent. At the DGSE he was trained Intelligence Gathering and Research, Intelligence analysis and exploitation and Covert Operation. Now he was thinking about joining the Marines. He was a great DGSE Agent and decided to train himself at the GIGN before trying to get the Marines. After months of training, he was ready to join the Marines. After joining the Marines as an experienced recruit, Marc quickly climbed the ranks and after 5 years he was already the 1st Lieutenant in Commandos Marines, An Elite Unit of the French Marines. While his time in the French Elite Marines he got several achievements getting the medium commendation bar getting the Medal for Honor medal for courage and devotion in Gold which gave him a high reputation for him and the among his Comrades One day while taking the bus on a rainy day. He was approached by a quite mysterious man and was saying that an organization was interested in his competences and offered him a job with a quite generous pay, when he asked who he was or what the organization was, he simply replied with “You’ll discover it soon, but our objective is to Secure Contain Protect”. That simply left a phone number and divided onto quitting his job as Commando Marine and taking the job or just keeping his job. He finally decided what he wanted to do and took the job. He was assigned a date and a location to go to. That location was in Canada, a plane ticket was in the letter too. He decided to go to Canada. After landing, Marc went to the location at the date in the letter. Once he arrived at the location there was a note saying “Put this hood on your face, we’ll pick you up shortly after”. After few minutes of hesitation, he decided to go along with it and put the hood on after all he was Elite Unit of the Marines. He was picked up a minute after putting the hood on. An hour ride after he arrived at the place, they removed his hood. He was explained who they were, they were from The Foundation, he was introduced to the idea of anomalies, GOI and GOC. Their goal was to protect humanity from discovering the idea of anomalies and preventing the death of innocent people. Their objective was to Secure anomalies, reality benders and more. Then to Contain them in underground facilities. Once contained, they would protect them from GOI. He was recruited as a Security Officer. He was remarkable Security Officer and was rapidly promoted to Security Guard. During Containment Breaches he was always frustrated that he had to sit there doing nothing being forced to sit there and watch the containment units do their job and the HoS recommended him to the B-7 Commander. The B-7 Commander offered Marc a job as a B-7 Unit. After taking the job Marc was much happier and was one of the best B-7 Units, the B-7 Commander said. But Marc was an Elite Unit of the Marines and wanted to do more and learned that the E-11 Codename “Nine Tailed Fox” were Elite Containment Units, they were called in when Massive Site Wide Containment breaches happened. And he wanted to make full potential of his capabilities, and thus applied to join the E-11, the B-7 Commander was always talking with the E-11 Commander about his units and often mentioned Marc as a great unit. The E-11 Commander accepted Marc into his Unit knowing that he would be a great unit. He knew that Marc was an Elite Unit in his past. Marc didn’t deceive the Commander and was a great unit like the commander predicted. After 2 years and a half, the Commander decided to resign and wanted Marc to take over. All the other Units were agreeing and wanted Marc to become their Commander. And Marc became the E-11 Commander, he was a great commander, every time E-11 was free and a raid happened they went to help Nu-7 defend the Site. They re-contained the SCPs with little to no casualties. After 3 more years Marc decided to resign as a E-11 Commander and decided to join Omega-1 “Law’s Left Hand”. He was accepted into Omega-1 and was a good unit and was quickly promoted from Recruit to Private after two weeks, a month after he was promoted to Private First Class because of his impressive performance. A month after he was promoted again from Private First Class to Lance Corporal for his excellent performance. At that time, he was introduced to Amnestic and the ISD. The Internal Security Department was a department that interested Marc a lot after working as an Omega-1 for a while, he decided to send his CV to the ISD along with a Letter of recommendation of the ISD Agent Lando Norris. A few weeks after sending his CV, he was contacted by someone claiming to be a ISD Agent and said that they wanted to meet up at a certain place. That day he went to the disclosed place in the vocal message, a researcher was waiting there. Marc sat next to the researcher, the researcher said “Don’t look at me, look at the wall, don’t attract people. So, I understood that you wanted to join the ISD huh? Well I’ll have to question you a little before considering to let you in.” The ISD Agent was questioning Marc and after then got up of his chair, and said “We’ll contact you again if we find your CV satisfying and your loyalty to the foundation will be reviewed as well, Goodbye.”

Yours Sincerely, Marc Pierson

Marc Pierson

51217433_RecommandationLetterNorris.png.768e8e8d697503d4ff17600617b06be4.png

Edited by Marc Pierson
Forgot to add something
42 minutes ago, ✪Kanser CS.MONEY said:

Steam Name:Simon Zakaev

Steam ID:0:76561197971840405
Amount of Warns and the reason of why they were given:10
In game level and Rank :Level 50 and Plat VIP
Playtime: (On top of the CV)2w 5d 8h 23m

To:[REDACTED]@scpfoundation.com

First Name: Simon

Surname:Zakaev

Nationality.Half Russian Half American

Born:Stalingrad or Volgograd Russia

Lives in: Site-19B Alaska United States

Works at Site-19 The SCP foundation

Description:

Russian Descent Half American Half Russian Yellow hair Blue eyes 195 cm wieghs 90kgs Appers to be in his late thirties but actually hes in his mid forties

Served in Spetsnaz during the Russian and Chencneya War made several operations during the war consisting sabotaging lines of communcation and showed great courage at the Front line his comrades refreed to him the old Sentinel this was his nickname because his group was caught of from the russian forces and they held against the Chechens for 2 months 2 weeks 4 days resuting the chechens around 1.400 casulties after the war he was rewarded with the Hero Of The Russian Federation and the Order "For Merit to the Fatherland" after these wars he moved on to europe because the russian president was Boris Yasalov and due to extreme corrupt situation at his country he stayed at Europe around 6 months later moving on to America NYC there he got a job at the NYPD resulting him getting the rank of officer then captain for his achievments at certain operations and his past military experience later He found an strange Mail on his Mail box coming from the DoEA Foundation once he read the mail he made a decision that he will join to the foundation he quit his job and said his last goodbye to his collueges once he came to the custody of the foundation he was given the rank of Security officer first he hated the job but then he proved himself that through his experience he was given the Rank Leutenant after when he become the age of 40 he applied for an Mobile Task Force and he got accepted to Ioata-10 Damn Feds. during his time at MTF Ioata-10 he conducted several operations and being undercover at multiple international law

enforcement agencies resulting making him an experienced Soldier both at the art of war and espionage missions.Due to recent events that happened in the foundation he was booted out but not blacklisted from the Internal Seucirty Department after this event Sımon Zakaev trained himself to be cautious and matured enough up to re join the department as a resutl of this he doesnt have high nor low hopes to join or not to join he learned his lesson from his actions and once he is ready to go back and so He divesed a plan first he joined the Nu-7 and got the Rank of Commander once he shard his CV and  gave the news to the Iota-10 that he will be transfering and HC has accepted his request and while he was and Nu-7 Commander He applied for HOEA which he first started as an agent the giben the Rank of HOEA in his time as HOEA he made sure that the sites first line of amnestics are the FAs and the DOEAA which he did it silently and he captured around 30 anomalies by ordering and recruited 10 Sigma-66 units and 15 Omega-12 units which he proved himself to be a excellent Site Administration.His Time in Both Commander and HOEA proved himslef to be an acceptable agent and with his growing reputation which he has fixed he is ready to join the Internal Security Department

Family:

Father: Alexei Zakaev died at the age of 39 at the Russian Afghan war Former Spetsnaz

Mother: Anna Jefferson Died at the Age of 85 due to an heart attack

Brother: Igor Zakaev age 50 Spetsnaz Captain 

Education 

Marshal Semyon Budyonny Military Signals and Communications Corps Academy

St. Petersburg Military Engineering-Technical University 

Trained for the Spetsnaz for 4 months and 3 years befor recruiting

Basic Police Training

Foundation Training

Head Of External Affairs Training

Nu-7 Commander Training

Experience

Military:

Spetsnaz:10 years

Basic training: 4 months

Advanced Training: 3 years

Russian Chechen war: 2 years

Government:

NYPD Officer: 2 years

NYPD Captain: 4 years

Foundation:

Security Officer: 6 months

Security Guard:11 Months

Security Leutanent: 3 years 

MTF Iota-10 Damn Feds Basic training 4 months

MTF Iota-10 Advanced training 4 months

MTF Iota-10 EM 1 year

MTF Iota 10 NCO 3 years

MTF Iota-10 CO 2 years

MTF Nu-7 EM 1 year

MTF Nu-7 NCO 2 years and going on

Head Of External Affairs 1 year and going on

Skills:

Information Gathering

Infiltration

Infromation Protection

CQC

Personnel Protection

Martial Arts Expert

Orginazation of Raidings

Control of low supplies

Riot Control

Performing Siege Parties

Close Quarter Combat 

high and medium range Combat

Law Enforcment

Division Organizer

Guerilla Warrior

Logistiks Expert

Administration Expert

Certifications

Hostage Certified

Checkpoint Certified

Riot Control Certified

Special Ops Certified

Espionage Certified

Field Certified

Combat Certified

Weapon certified

Aim Certified

Martial Arts Certified 4th Dan sho dan (Black Belt)

Head Of External Affairs Certified

Medals

Hero of the Russian Federation

Order "For Merit To The Fatherland"

The Foundation Star

Order Of The Saint George 2nd Class

Order "For Military Merit"

Police Service Medal

Viewing Current Photos Available in The Name of Simon Zakaev

image.png.02c74fbcd57c4b095140a03634afe622.png

In this photo He was still in the Spetsnaz and you can see him in the areas of Chechen battlegrounds Fighting for Russia with his four buddies which he gained the nickname the Old Sentinel

His Merit For The Fatherland Medal

image.png.9b3752e7f53f0d06aa3ffa9f73a89c0e.png

and lastly His time at the NYPD then he moved to the Foundation

image.png.c9271a2f35b383abc34ce77ad96b6a88.png

His Order Of Saint George 2nd Class Medal

image.thumb.png.a823f1b43316bb205edf459e06430670.png

Also Bad Features he has:

Giant which sometimes he cannot fit some rooms Giving the Fact that he is 2.01m tall

Suffers From Epilepsy

Colourblind can only See Black and White and Gray

Has a Short Fuse

Can Result to a Debate even in small arguments

lastly a bit Stubborn

Ex Internal Security Agent

fucking hell, great app deserves a second chance 

+1

46 minutes ago, Melo Samue said:

OOC

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:175661881

Steam Name: Nexx

Amount of Warns and the reason of why they were given: 2 warns, 1º one for Metagaming and 2º one for PAC3 abuse (both old)

Playtime: 5w 1d

IC

c6cec39ee391188e94a3d0774994a8c1.png

The CV looks a bit short but it's nicely made, cool format and I like what you included. 

+1 He's one of the more competent players on the server

2 hours ago, Melo Samue said:

OOC

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:175661881

Steam Name: Nexx

Amount of Warns and the reason of why they were given: 2 warns, 1º one for Metagaming and 2º one for PAC3 abuse (both old)

Playtime: 5w 1d

IC

c6cec39ee391188e94a3d0774994a8c1.png

Yes

+1

Accepted

@Melo Samue - Winner of the best CV award on the mere basis that you didn't include a a blob of text titled "backstory/description"

@Marc Pierson - "Cyber Security? File him on the maybe pile.."

@✪Kanser CS.MONEY - [OOC] You're being given a chance once more. As you have made strides in repairing your standing in the community. Whlist some remain apprehensive, i believe a spirit to improve exists within you.

Accepted applicants will request the ISD role on the W-G Discord. They will also be required to attend a 1 on 1 / group discord call for Agent Orientation.

Notice: Apps will be closed temporarily. This thread will be locked as we will be making a new thread. Any apps posted below this notice will be disregarded.

Edited by Avery Winters

uwu

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420430728
Steam Name: [GL] Noahno08
Amount of Warns and the reason of why they were given: 6, Some for prop surfing, 1 for RDM and other for Fail rp.
Playtime: (On top of the CV) 6 days and 16 hours.

-------------------------------Character Information------------------------------------------------------

Jacob Wright, born 1998, was always fascinated with studying and research ,  was a straight A+ student when he was in school. He lived a normal life, but had no friends, kept to himself, did not like to express emotion nor did he feel any, he always felt lifeless, empty, incomplete. After finishing school the FBI contacted him and offered him a job as UIU, he took on the offer and after working with them for a bit ended up in the foundation, he does not even know how he ended up there all he knew is he woke up one day and just knew what to do, where to go and where I am and that I  no longer work for UIU. He worked as a researcher and tried to understand SCPs, he always liked to dig, and always stumbled opon things hes not supposed to find. He had a boring life, nothing fun , no development, just a average life if anything a bit sad. Thats when he stumbled opon something about ISD, it sounded intresting, god knows if im even supposed to know about it, but hey, it sounds good, so I see what I need to do and give it a shot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra Info:

Email: JacobWright@Foundation.net

First Name: Jacob

Last Name: Wright

Birthday: 04/11/1989 In NY.

Number: +1 917 453 8024

Blood Type: A+

Language: Main English , Secondary Spanish.

Job Experience:
Weapons Training

UIU Training

UIU Dutys

Heavy Duty Gun Training 

Negotiation Skills Training

Disarm Tatics Training

And other minor Trainings

Jobs within the Foundation:

Researcher

Senior Researcher

Head Researcher 

DoA

Skills:

Good hand to hand combat skills

Good combat skills and aim.

Neogotiation 

Communicative skills 

And stealth.

(Im reposting this as I feel Ive gotten a better reputation with the community and think I would be a good fit now as I have made new friends, met new people, became a better RP'er , I feel its time when people started to encourage me to do it I felt I needed to.)