David Quarter

David's staff app

Name: I am not comfortable with sharing my name unless if I have to, but you can call me David since that is what I am used to.

What country are you from?:  I am from Finland, it’s a pretty place.

How well do you speak and understand English?: I have been speaking English for many years now and I can speak it well. I generally have no trouble with speaking English.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78460874

In-Game name(s): David Quarter, Dr Syndicate

Play Time. Must be at least 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): My playtime is 3 days and 19 hours as of writing this application.

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: No I am a regular user, but I have been planning on getting GoldVIP someday. If the staff rank gives me access to paid jobs, I will not use them until I have gotten GoldVIP myself, unless if I am given permission to do so.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes and I use it mostly, unless if there is background noise. My microphone doesn’t have a bad quality, but isn’t the best either. It is what it is and that is enough for me at least.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes I have teamspeak. I have used it before. When I was staff on a different server I had to use teamspeak. I mostly use discord though, but teamspeak isn’t a problem for me in the slightest.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): I am generally a happy person and I also don’t want others to be sad. I am also supportive and want to help others. I don’t get upset about most things and I am more than happy to work for the staff team to help the server. Another reason to pick me is my activity. I am a really active player so I can be on the server for a long time and help people with their problems. I know a lot about being a staff member and have been one before. I am also able to deal with more stressful situations and I don’t give up easily. I believe that not many people like to be staff on duty, but I am willing to do it, even if I don’t get to rp myself. One thing I have noticed when I log on the server early on is the fact that there is no staff online. Now if I was staff this wouldn’t be a problem and I could be there when people need someone. Because I have had experience from my previous staff position, I learned a lot of things about being staff. One of the most important things was self control. I can’t just go noclip as a D-Class. That would be abusing my powers. I also learned to use the ulx commands and how to keybind them for easier access. But yeah, I think you people should pick me because I have previous experience and I am an active player. 

How long will you be able to play per day?: I am very active and can be on the server for at least 7-9 hours maximum. It may depend on if I am busy or have school, but I should be able to get at least 2 hours minimum. Also yes I know, 9 hours is a lot.

Any past experience as staff?: Yes, I have been staff on 3 RP servers, one of them was an SCP RP server as well. From these servers I learnt many things about being staff and also learned from my own mistakes and improved upon them.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): I was warned for rdm when I counted to 3 instead of 5 before killing a class D in an airlock and I think it was an accident from my part. But accidents always happen and we learn from them. But it was my fault and I that is why I was warned, the warn is not active anymore and it is my only warn on this server. 

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: I know the ULX command well. And have been using them in sandbox to test them out and learn more about them. 

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): SCP RP is about the whole universe of the SCP Foundation. It is not just dark rp, it is something different and it also gives people a rough idea of what the SCP universe is like. You can be many things. You can be an MTF commander or you can be a statue that snaps necks. It immerses people deeper into the world of SCP. You have a Foundation with their own rules and then the surface with their own. You have groups that try to raid the foundation. And foundation members that try to raid the groups. You could be a citizen and never even know about the foundation or you could be the very leader of it. Again there is a lot of rp potential in these kinds of servers and they can really grab you for a ride. Who wouldn’t want to be in a world with highly dangerous beings and entities that could instantly end the existence if something went wrong?

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: I have read the rules of SCP RP and I know them well. I will demonstrate some rules. RDM is when you kill someone without a proper reason. MassRDM is the same as RDM but done to many players in a short amount of time. Propkill is when you kill someone with a prop. RDA is when you try to arrest someone without a proper reason. LTAP is to leave the game to avoid roleplay or a punishment and it can lead to more problems. On werwolf gaming SCPRP server, erp (erotic roleplay) is allowed, but only to some degree. 

Edited by Pliiglimuna
fixed some issues
48 minutes ago, Chad Boph said:

Yes it is

Neutral/-1, I believe you should become more well known and get more playtime before applying as 3 days is only the bare minimum. 

oopsie, that is a typo, thank you for pointing it out, also thanks for feedback

Fairly new the the community.

Application is underdetailed espacially for the SCP section

Could you fix the formating and underlines on the text?

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧

1 hour ago, Noe Rock said:

Fairly new the the community.

Application is underdetailed espacially for the SCP section

Could you fix the formating and underlines on the text?

Well yeah, I get what you mean, I haven't played that much yet and there are definitely flaws in my app. But thank you for the feedback and I will be sure to improve my next one if this one gets denied, which it probably will. Also I removed the underlines, I tried to use them to make it easier to see what I wrote I guess.

Edited by Pliiglimuna