KingMyth

KingMyth's UnBan Request

Server you got banned from: SCP.

Your name in-game: Was John Cyrus.

Your SteamID: Unsure.

Admins' name that banned you: Doesn't say Think it was Skyhoop/Joshy.

Admin's steamID: Doesn't say.

Why did you get banned?: I got banned for trying to get  a White List  to a job which I didn't have, since the post was locked I couldn't do anything else except from lying to get the job but it didn't work out so he changed me to class-d and banned me the next morning. (I am sorry to Matt for lying to he it felt wrong at the time but the job is the coolest thing I've ever seen so hopefully you will understand.

Evidence(Un-necessary): No Evidence

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I deserve to be unbanned because I play the server most of the day its my first ban and it's lockdown so the only thing

I can do would be stopped also I've paid a lot of money for my Platinum Vip and I don't want that to go to waste so please give me a second chance.

Anything else?: Yes that it won't happen again I can make sure of that because I just want to play the game to be honest I want to have fun but I can't if I'm 

banned, I've always loved Werwolf Gaming servers but I never thought I'd be banned for a reason so please give me  a second chance.

Edited by KingMyth
Add more

ye please give the ban reason then explain the situation, judging by what uve stated is u probly abused the ticket system. Please give the appropriate info needed or no one will be able to help u and the appeal will inevitably be denied.

I was online when all that happened:

Matt brings me to him, asks me to forcejob him to the job due to no one being online that can WL, I forcejob him, since matt said he had it.

I check the thread, see he did not get accepted so I tell Matt and matt noticed he made a mistake, I forcejob him back to Class-D.

He then makes reports ingame, I tp to him and he says " Skyhoop said I got accepted on discord " over and over again, I ask for a SS multiple times which he did not provide ( not to me atleast, I went offline shortly after ), he also kept avoiding me saying that.

Edited by [W-G] Toasti

🙂

im max

5 minutes ago, KingMyth said:

So you all are just agreeing with him because you know him this ban system is rigged it's not a fair system. 

Rigged!? Ok sir pls elaborate on what you mean that the ban system is rigged. Because I think you're just blaming on the ban system being rigged because you're either salty or sad due the fact you got banned for lying about a whitelist that you've never got accepted into.

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

6 minutes ago, KingMyth said:

So you all are just agreeing with him because you know him this ban system is rigged it's not a fair system. 

No. They are agreeing with him and -1 you because you attempted to get a wl that you do not have and did not deserve. Just because its cool, doesn't mean that you get to fool staff to get it. The fact is that since you broke the rules and admitted to it doesn't mean people are going to unban you on the prob 1st or 2nd day banned. Just because they say -1 doesn't mean that the system is broken it means that they do not trust nor agree with you.

wait a bit for the ban and maybe create an unban

14 minutes ago, KingMyth said:

So are you disputing these claims.

cause i have seen the evidence now and have seen what has happened and i 100% agree with the ban.

I am here to launder money

You could have done another thing to get the WL... wait until it's open again.

Ban is deserved.

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧