Oliver Bays

Oliver bay's MTF-E11 Commander application

MTF Epsilon-11 ("Nine-Tailed Fox") 

Epsilon11.png

Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11 handles internal security for the SCP Foundation, under oversight by MTF Alpha-1. They are a special ops force deployed to Foundation Sites when standard protocols fail and multiple breaches are imminent. As such, most of their operations are classified. Nine-Tailed Fox is an intensively trained Task Force specializing in the protection and recontainment of SCP items kept at Site-██. They are the primary MTF unit encountered in SCP - Containment Breach and are comprised of nine members, each member representing and identified as one tail in the groups namesake. 

Name: (my rp name is Oliver bays)

Forum Name: Oliver bays

Current Gametime: 2 days , 13 hours

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:440125203

How many warns/bans have you had?(Screenshot of warns)  image.thumb.png.d1fb25125e291c6a9232838ec67843d9.png

Have you read all of the SCP server rules if not Link is here: https://www.werwolfgaming.net/forums/topic/47-scp-roleplay-server-rules yes i have

Can you explain what MTF-E11 is?  Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11 (" Nine-Tailed Fox ") is an intensively trained Task Force that is dispatched to handle situations where control is lost, and several breaches are confirmed. They are the only MTF unit in SCP - Containment Breach, and are composed of nine members, each member represented and identified by a queue in the group's namesake. Their uniform consists of brown-orange fatigues, body armor, a ballistic helmet with a gas mask, and a bulletproof vest. They carry an FN P90 submachine gun

In full detail can you tell us what E-11 is specifically tasked with in SCP? dispatched to handle situations where control is lost, and several breaches are confirmed.

Explain some examples of how to recontain any of the SCPs currently on the server? So to contain SCP-049 you would first try to find him then once you find him get some containment units to use there harpoons to lore him back to his CC . To contain SCP-173 you will first have to get a containment unit to cuff him and put him in a steal cage and carry it back to his CC . 

Why do you believe that you should be apart of MTF-E11 and what you can bring to the job? i feel i should be MTF- E11 Commander because i have good leadership in commanding people and able to give orders . I will be able to bring teamwork and hard work as a MTF- E11 commander

Edited by Oliver Bays
Just now, Oliver Bays said:

so i say i made on in discord ?

No. Go in job suggestion on the forums. Then go in E-11 and write your application in the comments.

Or simply. Click on this link which will lead you to E-11 job suggestion and just apply in the comments.

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm