PinkkDonuts

Steven Achi SCP-096 whitelist ?

RP Name: Steven Achi

SteamID: 

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above] : 16 days i think

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]: Kill a cuffed class d who want escape.  

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?: yes i understand the scps and their rules

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding* 

So from what I read in rule 096, I shouldn't kill too many people each time I should not abuse my key card to get out of my cell and only to hunt 096-1. In the 3rd person, I don't have to look outside my cell to know if people are arriving.When I'm in my cell, to be realistic, I have to look in the corner because I'm shy, and I don't want anyone to see my face. If someone sees my face, I have to kill him, even if he is my friend because otherwise, it's failRP. When I killed my prey, named 096-1, then I just have to sit down and wait to be handcuffed and put back in the cell, if someone looks at my face, then I just have to kill him and repeat the surgery. If someone releases me for no reason, then I have to report it because they are not allowed. I have to be sure the person looked at me, otherwise I can kill them for no reason, and it's not rp.

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: Yes, because I really like this scp so I can be rp to play it as well as possible.

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail) in the Lore: The scp 096 will always be contained in a 5m square cell. Verifications will take place to examine whether the cell is damaged. No optical device capable of showing the face of scp 096 directly or indirectly will be available.

Ingame Containment Procedures: Then, the security personnel must re-enter the scp by putting a bag made for it on his head and by walking from behind so as not to look at him.

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*: ofcourse i chase him down until i have killed him while also making sure while i was chasing him i dont accidently kill other people using my swep and making sure if anyone else looked at my face that it was genuine. When i eventually kill SCP-096-1 i will stop and sit on top of his body without moving to make sure noone else sees my face unfairly.

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*:Yes, because in the legend of scp 096, he kills all people seeing his face, even accidentally, but if the player tells me it's a bug, I play RP and I don't kill him.

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?* I don't think I should do anything, because in truth, the scp 096 doesn't care about this problem, and a class D that is trying to escape is a completely RP.

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*: well again since he directly viewed my face if no bug happen and he did view my face even if it was accidental i will kill him since he viewed my face and his brain proccessed it.

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application: No.

Since this thread was first created, the SCP-096 swep has been changed and edited to more sufficient in game and more realistic for the players. 

1st. To begin with SCP-096 is no longer able to run at an infinite amount of speed as he now has a set speed even when you hold his swep, as this helps players to better control and get themselves used to being 096 because as proven by many past mistakes that people have been accidentally killed because players moved too fast in able to avoid killing as such. 

2nd. With this new SWEP update it also brings along a new system where it can alert you to people who have looked at you're face directly and so this after you have been alerted to someone looking at your face in the bottom right hand corner, that will vanish but in these screenshots below no matter how far you are away you're name if people had looked at the face then as you can see below.