Lelouch / Bruh

Lelouch's Staff Application

In Game Name: Battalion Brigadier Lelouch 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:140730654

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: No

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT): Platinum VIP and Battalion Brigadier

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers:  I was an EP for 8 Months until I resigned, So i have done some staffing.

Playtime: 7 Weeks 3 Days 2 Hours

Predicted time on server per week: Between 35-45 Hours depending on work schedule.

Warns/bans: 

2 Warns:  FailRP / Stealing Jedi Ship | ARDM

Bans: None

Do you use a microphone: Indeed I do

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: I wish to create an RP firendly environment where everyone can enjoy themselfs without rulebreakers and minges ruining their experience on the Server. I also aim to achieve a good flowing system of admins answering claims for normal players of the server so eveyrhting flows smoothley and fast just like it should be.

Why do you stand out among other candidates: I think the main factor is my service to the Event Planner Team. Where i spent 8 months and learnt and passed on everything i learned to most EP's currently in the EP Team. I learnt alot of ULX commands and how to handle RP and OOC situations in the EP Team. I think I also stand out because of my general recogition. Most people know of me either of being an EP or being their Battalion supervisor or even back in the old days of ARC Bruh.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words): As said previously i have an extensive knowledge of ULX commands and how to handle RP situations. I am a non toxic person and never really get angry at anyone, I am friendly and try to create an RP friendly environment around me as a Battalion Member. I always try to be as mature and responsible as I can. I have alot of previous experiences with handling stuff both IC and OOC all thanks to me being Event Planner for 8 months and a Battalion member for about 7-8 months aswell. With all the experiences i have accumilated through the past months i have learnt how to RP and how to manage things just like Events and even leading events as a Battalion Member. As i am a high ranking Battalion I think i am a trusted member of the community through my dedication to the server. I believe that i am also a well known figure of the server as most people either know me through my old ARC days or they know me as being their Battalion Supervidor or just know me generally through chatting with me. I am also a high achiever and rarely give up on anything i set my eyes on. I am always focused on the main goal. 

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: Yes I do

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member: First off i'd deal with it IC rather than using Administrative powers to handle an IC situation, and also staffing is an OOC job so I wouldnt use it in a situation like that.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this: I'd accept any punishment given to me and from that week out i would double my efforts and do much better to make up for my mistake and keep going like that and learn from my mistake.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this: If I don't like another staff member personally i'd just keep it to myself. I don't like toxicity and especially not talking shit behind someone back. So rather than starting gossip and drama i'd just keep my opinion of that staff member to myself and make sure not to misstreat them IC or OOC

Anything else:

WGSWRP

Edited by Lelouch / Bruh

+1

- Very competent

- Mature

- Friendly

- Active

- Great Personality

Good Luck!

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

+1

Can handle situations IC, so can handle them OOC.

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

+1

High Rank

Active

Nice Guy

High Playtime

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

+1 reasons stated

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

+1 no reason why he shouldnt get it
high ranking battalion
past ep that did great things during his time

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

+1

Swedish Man (from southern sweden but it's ok tho)

Super Friendly

Mature. I mean come on. He's 20 years old and has an engineering job

Kind of a weeb tho

Dansa med oss klappa era händer

Current Ranks                            Past Ranks
          SCP-RP Manager                                                IRP Manager
                                                                              IRP Event Manager

CWRP Senior Event Planner

+1

-He is highly competent and dedicated, he has proven this both in his time in ARC, at his time as Event Planer as well as in Battalion.
 One of the most competent people I had the chance to meet!
-He is very trustworthy, shown in Battalion and in EP.
-One of the friendliest and most helpful people I've ever met on the server. 

Current Rank
501st Commander 

Past Ranks
501st EXO & Colonel | 327th LT Colonel | Battalion 2nd & 1st LT | CT Medic Captain | 41st Captain 
Jedi Shaman | GM & 501st SpecOps Colonel  |  CWRP Event Planner
ST VC & Storm Commando SL | Sith Spectre | IRP Senior Event Planner