Johnwickisblak

Nu-7 "Hammer Down" | Whitelisted.

Note.

Spoiler

----------------------------------------------------------

This article was created to address the new changes that are asked for Nu-7 “Hammer Down” and for it to become Whitelisted  and to provide a clear explanation on what the changes are and what will happen step by step. Keep in mind this is a suggestion, these changes are not currently in place nor will be until accepted by Hierarchy and all the changes needed on the server are completed.

In-Game Changes

---------------------------------------------------------

The main changes will be changing Nu-7’s slots, switching them from Non-Whitelist to Whitelist, and additionally adding a new slot called Nu-7 ”Hammer Down” Trainee/Recruit which will be Non-Whitelisted. We are also requesting for some of the jobs levels to be decreased if possible. We are also hoping for a few loadout changes to make the jobs more appealing. On top of this we're changing the discord, ranks, etc.

Nu-7 “Hammer Down” Commander - Whitelisted Level 45 | 1 slot

Nu-7 “Hammer Down” Support Unit - Whitelisted Level 30 | 2 slot

Nu-7 “Hammer Down” Medic Unit - Whitelisted Level 30 | 1 slot

Nu-7 “Hammer Down” Assault Unit - Whitelisted Level 30 | 4 slots

Nu-7 “Hammer Down” Trainee/Recruit - Non-Whitelisted/Level 30 | 4 slots 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Possible Loadout Changes/Additions 

Assault Unit Loadout -  Additional Shotguns,  Double Barrel, Winchester 1897, Serbu Shorty and XM1014. Can be traded out for some assault rifles.

Support Unit Loadout - Add Riotshield.

Medical Unit Loadout - Add Healing Grenades.

Commander Loadout - Additional rifles, ACR and IMI Tavor TAR-21. Can be traded out for MP5 and/or HK 416.

Additional Changes

------------------------------------------------------------

Ranks

Previously

Spoiler

Management

--------------------------------------------

Field Marshal

General

Lieutenant General 

General Command

------------------------------------------------

Brigadier General

Major General 

Junior/Senior Command

---------------------------------------------------

Colonel

Lieutenant Colonel

Major

Captain

First Lieutenant 

Second Lieutenant 

Warrant Officer 

New

Spoiler

Management

--------------------------------------------

General 

Lieutenant General 

Major General 

Commanding Ranks 

------------------------------------------------

Brigadier

Colonel

Captain

Chief Warrant Officer 

Warrant Officer 

Operative Ranks 

----------------------------------------------------

Sergeant Major

Master Sergeant 

Staff Sergeant

Sergeant 

Corporal 

lance Corporal

Private First Class

Private

Cadet

Discord Changes

Change Explanations/Q&A

Why Should it be Whitelisted?: 

We believe that this would improve general RP with/within Nu-7, for example: The process of climbing ranks, training and more skill within the unit. This would also root out incompetence from the unit. We also believe this would help with Nu-7 actually going to surface to attack GoIs, instead of sitting inside because all units are running around the site like headless chickens and still thinking they are a part of the security.

Right now Nu-7 is a User+ Level 35 (excluding Commander) job with lots of incompetence, which is  why we are asking for almost the entire task force to be whitelisted to improve the earlierly mentioned subjects.

This does NOT make the job entirely sweaty, inactive, and screw over non-Whitelist people because, 

- We have a slot for Non-Whitelist people (Recruit) to test out the job and prove themselves.  

- Recruit can work as a basic Nu-7 just as any other they just won’t have just as good equipment/gear and are unable to command other troops around.

- Recruit can be whitelisted to other Nu-7 jobs by, showing competence, being trained (trainings will be voluntary) and possibly other methods like applying, tryouts etc.

- All methods of entering will be as simple as possible, we just want the people to know how to use comms and actually listen to them and answer to them, we want people also to listen to orders and not just ignore them.

Planned Recruit Loadout

SMGs: MP7, Kriss 5 Vector, VSS Vintorez

Pistols: M1911

Extrema Ratio MK21 (Knife)

Cuffs: Tactical Restraints, Elastic Restraints and Police Handcuffs

Questions and Answers

Q:  Making Nu-7 entirely WL, won’t that just kill the job entirely?

A: We will be keeping a close eye on recruits. Additionally we will being doing lots of training/tryouts to invite new members and to promote activity.

Q: What if the job was to die?

A:  If the WL plan did not work we could always revert to the current state!

Q: The changes are not that good?

A: Everything listed above is subject to change if accepted or needs to be changed to be accepted. Our main focus in this is to WL Nu-7 and have some type of training/whitelist mechanism!

Q: Isn’t it the commanders job to keep his units in line?

A: Yes, but the commanders job is NOT to hunt down incompetent/idiotic units. This is one a waste of mental power from our commanders and also a waste of time, from doing something useful like, raiding GoIs!

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Edited by Johnwickisblak
Grammar Mistakes.

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

thats a lot of fucking ranks

+1 (can we remove b-7 to compensate thanks)

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

+1 

this is a pretty ideamto get them more organized and still leaves a bit open to players that might just want a feel for it 

however the ranks are very cringe (no LT or 2nd LT, no Major and No LT Colonel? And what the heck are the 3 sergeant ranks) 

general LT gen major gen

brig Col LT Col

Major Captain LT  2nd LT

Warrant officer Colour Sgt Sergeant Corporal

Lance CPL private recruit

+1

SCP-RP has never been this way, but i think its a good idea to try. It will be a fun way to introduce new players but making it still be SCP-RP

I think we should give it a chance

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

whats gonna stop people from hopping onto other jobs and doing the same thing.

I mean like yeah nu7 is meant to raid and all that but they mostly just sit on site which means you can pretty much do the same with another non wl job.

I am here to launder money

So I have a lot of questions in mind.

-Will you promote people actively and fill up these ranks?

-Why would you need 12 Slots? I mean Nu-7 is a big boi MTF but balancing need to be made. Some suggestion I will make:

Make Assault Limit 2, Limit 3 of Cadet. 

Change Support Unit to specalist so he can more stuff etc. Or add Scout Unit back with snipers. 

-You don't need more fire arm you know that right? Tranings and Coordination would handle these things.

-Why you need to go to Field Marshall again? You can make Owner = CMDR, Co-Owner = XO/COL, Manager= LT COL/Brigadier. You are managing a Squadron not entire Nu-7 now.

-Will there be like Medic Lead's to choose and give WL's their own rankings like Medic 2IC, Medic Officer etc. etc. or will you just give WL's cause he is at this rank or he is friend of management etc. 

-Will you host tranings? How frequently? Will there be Drill Sergeants?

-Will rank Reset?

17 minutes ago, Lunar said:

So I have a lot of questions in mind.

-Will you promote people actively and fill up these ranks? Yes, as actively as possible.

-Why would you need 12 Slots? I mean Nu-7 is a big boi MTF but balancing need to be made. Some suggestion I will make:

Make Assault Limit 2, Limit 3 of Cadet. 

Change Support Unit to specalist so he can more stuff etc. Or add Scout Unit back with snipers. 

As it reads in the end everything is subject to change nad that being said it probably will be changed.

-You don't need more fire arm you know that right? Tranings and Coordination would handle these things. We want better/more firearms to make job more appealing, and in the case that HA-23 is removed Nu-7 will be basically the only unit from the site raiding surface.

-Why you need to go to Field Marshall again? You can make Owner = CMDR, Co-Owner = XO/COL, Manager= LT COL/Brigadier. You are managing a Squadron not entire Nu-7 now. It gives a stronger impression, I suppose it could be changed but we will see.

-Will there be like Medic Lead's to choose and give WL's their own rankings like Medic 2IC, Medic Officer etc. etc. or will you just give WL's cause he is at this rank or he is friend of management etc. We were planning on just giving the medic and support wl to people who reach a certain rank.

-Will you host tranings? How frequently? Will there be Drill Sergeants? For now we will just have trainings be made by commanders/NCOs, we will see about Drill Sergeants. Trainings/other ways to get in will be hosted as much as possible

-Will rank Reset? All current commanders below the rank of brigadier general will be rank adjusted to Enlisted men/NCOs

Hope this answers your questions with satisfaction

Whitelists: Previus: All Nu-7, Head Of External Affairs, O5-8, Beta-1 "Cauterziers" Riot Unit and Sentinel Unit, ECMx2, O5-9 "The Secret Keeper", Nu-7 Commander, CI Delta, HoEA, Alpha-1, Omega-1, ???, Maxwellist Acolyte, E-11 Commander, Site Director, ISD, HoMD and  MC&D Salesman.

+1

The current system on SCP-RP isn't working, players have no motivation to come back to the server nor act seriously when playing. GOI's only use to be the centre of the sever because they were the only serious thing with a progression system (motivation to play).

Signature Restrictions

Please ensure your signature complies with the following restrictions:

• Maximum of 1 image
  • Images up to 440 x 240 pixels
  • Maximum of 5 lines

• View signatures? fuck me

+1

I am a member of the Nu-7 High Command, but I was not as active recently in the unit. All the credit goes to the amazing work of Gordon, Himmler and Berg. I belive I have a right to express my opinion. I belive this is both good for the server and needed at this time. Looking at Harrow-23 and that it is an inactive job due to "only special people" getting in and the proces being really hard I belive that a stronger Nu-7 would be good. I am concerned about the changes to loadouts, since I belive Foundation is really strong in defending but really weak at going to Surface. To those of you that are afraid that it will be "just another WL MTF" I have good news. This as far as I am aware after a short talk to the management, a new MTF. Some of you may know the system from other RP servers, but COs/NCOs will be regularly hosting trainings for the recruit jobs that are willing to participate, we do not wish to restrict the MTF only "to the elite". We wish to make it slightly more competent and appealing. I belive that because of this change good teamwork and competence will be a part of the Nu-7. 

Poop

9 hours ago, Nathan Kennedy said:

whats gonna stop people from hopping onto other jobs and doing the same thing.

I mean like yeah nu7 is meant to raid and all that but they mostly just sit on site which means you can pretty much do the same with another non wl job.

Nu-7 isn't fully Whitelisted with the the non-whitelisted slot actually having the most slots. We get that Nu-7 most of the time just sit around which is why we want to host training, do recon, etc. I get the fact that people are saying that Nu-7 is no different than security and that's what I want to change.

10 hours ago, Borat Koslowski said:

smt is trrying to remove wl jobs, not add

-1 bootleg harrow

How is this a bootleg Harrow? That we want to train new players to become better ones and allow them to get their first few WL's, it's never been done before and we just want to test it out.

5 hours ago, Lunar said:

-Will there be like Medic Lead's to choose and give WL's their own rankings like Medic 2IC, Medic Officer etc. etc. or will you just give WL's cause he is at this rank or he is friend of management etc. 

Just gonna comment on this one question as Himmler answered them all perfectly already, the reason we aren't going to do "Medic leads" and to create separate departments is because medic is a one slot job and has no reason to be over complicated and it doesn't even make any sense and in the end will result in the job being dead. 

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

+1

People hated nu7 because user players and vip players were doing retarded stuff. Making the job wl will bring reputation and if vip players wanna do retarded stuff they can go play e11 and go fuck around in hcz. Also unwl job will let new people learn mtf system and they might get in nu7 without applying.

Denied

After speaking with SMT and Harland about this, we have came to the conclusion this will only have a negative impact on the server. Having something WLed doesn't immediately mean it's going to have high quality players playing it (Nu-7 Commanders being a prime example) and we do not want to add even more WLed jobs to the server, especially ones that don't need to be WLed in the first place. It's unattractive for new players and big WLed jobs with ranks like this inevitably descend into being friends with a manager = high rank.