Unban request

Server you got banned from: werwolfgaming.net SCP-RP

Your name in-game: alexcander simpson

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sremixe/

Admins' name that banned you: Nathan kennedy

Admin's steamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198802126202

Why did you get banned?: aperently "metagaming" and rdmx2

Evidence(Un-necessary): 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Well i will say what hapend in my point of view

So before this situation i rescued two hostages with another member of mft from SD office from a guy who was wearing some kind of a brown suit

so i was following this other mtf member to HCZ chekpoint from the EZ (the secondary chekpoint) the mtf guy goed before me to a T- juction then i see people following this person with a plaiq doctor mask. then i hear shooting infront of me (i beleve at the T juction) then i see a man in a black suit turn around with hes gun taken out and run back inside that room where i beleave the shooting was coming from the plaiq mask guy who was leading the group was infront of me i shoot hem so he would not shoot me in the back when i would go to the room where the shooting was coming from then a white/red robot enters the room and used a flametrower to lit me up in flames. Then i run out of the EZ/HCZ chekpoint room and go to the T-juction where i see  two black suited men i beleave one of them had theyr gun out atm i openfire at them them because im pretty certain that they killed the other mtf guy who i was following. At the same time i was backing up to a longer corridor at the same time i can see the white robot coming out of the ez/hcz chekpoint area and follow me to the long corridor and he starts punching me as im running away and i die 

Anything else?:

a queto from the admin

"you just assumed that the church where related to the construct which is a metagame"

and i responded it to as 

"i didint asume anything im not even sure what construct is or who"

I counted over 20 spelling errors and other grammatical mistakes, I usually don't judge or mention it, but it literally makes this request unreadable. So if you could try to update it with all the errors fixed and proof read it, then it would be much appreciated. 

However

You admit within this request to RDMing people out the assumption or suspicion that they were attacking or killing MTF.

(6.3.) You may NOT shoot someone if:
-You suspect them for WHATEVER reason.

1 hour ago, Sremixe said:

i beleave the shooting was coming from the plaiq mask guy who was leading the group was infront of me i shoot hem so he would not shoot me in the back

1 hour ago, Sremixe said:

where i see  two black suited men i beleave one of them had theyr gun out atm i openfire at them them because im pretty certain that they killed the other mtf guy who i was following.

I won't touch on the quote at the end of the request, as for I all know it could be edited or fake without any proof to back it up.

Additionally, a response from Kennedy to state his side and any other details missing would be helpful. 

Yeah was called into the sit and i the victim had recorded it so i watched the video and as soon as you saw them you shot the without them having weapons and asking you to shoot construct.

58 minutes ago, Sremixe said:

but it is nice to see that church or the construck dosent get punished for anything ever tho

Also im not sure what you mean here the construct didn't do anything wrong.

I am here to launder money