R.1_ck

Borat deleting a cp because it was "CL4"

Your name in-game: Rick Hajzlowzkyj
Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:105207025
Admin's you report name: Borat
Admin's you report SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104758607
Why do you want him demoted?: This guy was screaming at me for having a lockdown Door on Containment access only, when i tried explaining why it was closed and who approved it, he deleted it not letting me talk

So there was a little trouble with people at HCZ, Constantly running around not showing their ID, I was asking the O5 to show me his ID or ill have him arrested (I locked the door as a precaution) Then Someone started screaming at me to change the door to CL3 or it would be removed. told him to give me a minute that we got some trouble here, he then proceeded to teleport behind me as soon as i opened the door, and told me again to change it to CL3 or delete. i tried explaining that it got approved by an admin (couldn´t remember the name) i tried explaining why the door was Containment access but he didn´t listen and then started deleting the unsaved CP. I told him im going to file Staff complaint and he said to do so.

And i don´t see any rule saying that i cant have a lockdown door Containment access only (Also many people had their lockdown doors on a job keycard scanner and nobody had problem with that)

Now i explained why the door was locked

Edit: 076-2 breached after the CP got removed, don´t know if there were any casualties. We could secure it by locking down the CP and securing the LCZ/HCZ Checkpoint. 

Evidence:

rp_werwolfscp_v60130.thumb.jpg.76b7d03e000a0788b91542cbd40d4117.jpg

rp_werwolfscp_v60133.thumb.jpg.01b136c839394fe2465a6b45c82e6487.jpg

Also there was hella people there (but im not sure if they count)

Edited by R.1_ck

He should of tried to talk to you and not just remove it

+1

Goods Reasons:

-Staff shouldn't just remove stuff without asking if it was saved tbh

-Arent staff meant to be role models?

-He should of let you explain

-If you had approval from staff thats a good reason because he is still just an event planner

Bads Reasons:
- I can sort of understand why its bad to have containment only since people do need to be able to get around but I dont see a problem if its only closed during containment breach or major security breaches

Side notes: I dont think he should be demoted just warned for it

Nathan you just approved to have a door inside a door. You didn´t approve the Containment access. Someone else did. Not your fault

Edited by R.1_ck
21 minutes ago, Michael Jeffreson said:

He should of tried to talk to you and not just remove it

+1

Goods Reasons:

-Staff shouldn't just remove stuff without asking if it was saved tbh

-Arent staff meant to be role models?

-He should of let you explain

-If you had approval from staff thats a good reason because he is still just an event planner

Bad Reasons:
- I can sort of understand why its bad to have containment only since people do need to be able to get around but I dont see a problem if its only closed during containment breach or major security breaches

Side notes: I dont think he should be demoted just warned for it

As i said up there the door was closed for a reason.

Edited by R.1_ck

I was there, and Borat removed it because he didnt have the keycard at cl3 only.  Borat told him this multiple times, and even pulled him to the side.  You refused.  Borat removed the dupe.  This was valid.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

Ok let me explain how the Whole CP works

There was this big butt gate that was Cl3

Then there were 5 bars on each side that would act as a lockdown door (The one borat was stuck behind) - Containment Access (Not CL4 as you all say) Got told by a Senior admin that it´s ok if i only use it in emergencies

Nathan was never aware that it was a Cl4. The rules are rules, no one is above them, even if a staff member says something and  you know it's wrong, don't do it, instead correct them. 

Which one of them says i cant have a door on a job keycard scanner?? 

Edited by R.1_ck
Correction
2 minutes ago, R.1_ck said:

Then there were 5 bars on each side that would act as a lockdown door - Containment Access (Not CL4)

What bars? I'm lost. Also, your whole CP is a mess with half of it needing to be gone cause you guys have above 2 Fading doors and build a Check Point at 1048.

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

2 minutes ago, Johnwickisblak said:

What bars? I'm lost. Also, your whole CP is a mess with half of it needing to be gone cause you guys have above 2 Fading doors and build a Check Point at 1048.

am I understanding that you haven´t seen the CP and how it works and saying it´s breaking the rules? 

6 minutes ago, R.1_ck said:

am I understanding that you haven´t seen the CP and how it works and saying it´s breaking the rules? 

I have, you and another buddy have a CP where you place half and the other places the other half. I’ve seen it, I was actually talking to you yesterday about the rule breaks but SCP-173 intrupted by killing a E-11 right next me.

Edited by Johnwickisblak

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

1 minute ago, R.1_ck said:

Still which rule forbids me to place a door on a job keycard scanner?

I have never complained about that? I complaint that CP at 1048 itself it three fading doors which breaks one rule, then you have to remember you can’t even build there.

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

Just now, Johnwickisblak said:

I have never complained about that? I complaint that CP at 1048 itself it three fading doors which breaks one rule, then you have to remember you can’t even build there.

Boy this post is about my cp at the 106 crossroads getting deleted cuz it was on a job keycard scanner.... not about a CP at 1048

Give me a rule that forbids me to have that. If you dont give me one then it´s abuse.

Update: Asked like 3 random admins and they said it´s not breaking any rule

Edited by R.1_ck
8 minutes ago, Borat Koslowski said:

There was no emergency doe, what i said was why cant CL3 open the CP,  there wasnt a single emergency and you refused to remove/lift the lockdown

Bro There were people who wanted to escape showing id... So i closed the door so they wont escape read the post bruh...

The lockdown was valid, We had a reason. Also i told you to wait a minute and you were impatient...

Edit: After you teleported behind me, The door magically opened, and you still insisted that i change the lockdown door Cl3

Edited by R.1_ck

Sooooo

there isn't even a rule which forbids for you to have those doors as CL4, thats because the checkpoint should be manned anyway.

Also there really isnt stuff like staff giving you permissions for building rules, so the people who try to argue "he gotten permission" , yea no thats not how this works, a staff member finding nothing wrong does not mean its valid.

15 minutes ago, Borat Koslowski said:

There was no emergency doe, what i said was why cant CL3 open the CP,  there wasnt a single emergency and you refused to remove/lift the lockdown

Ok so, The checkpoint didn´t break any rules. It was manned. About that permission thing, before building something im not sure if it would be within the rules i call an admin to make sure that the thing doesn´t break anything, not to ask for permission to build it (Sometimes it sounds like im asking that). Thanks for your reply.

1 hour ago, R.1_ck said:

Boy this post is about my cp at the 106 crossroads getting deleted cuz it was on a job keycard scanner.... not about a CP at 1048

I mixed up the two, so yeah my fault. But still, I'm complaining about the flaws of your whole dupe. 

4 hours ago, R.1_ck said:

i tried explaining that it got approved by an admin 

I wasn't aware staff can approve stuff, they can only check if it's valid it or not.

40 minutes ago, R.1_ck said:

Bro There were people who wanted to escape showing id... So i closed the door so they wont escape read the post bruh...

The lockdown was valid, We had a reason. Also i told you to wait a minute and you were impatient...

If people are escaping showing ID then you should have better security, or just not use a blast door? I don't see why if the site isn't on lockdown why would put yours on Lockdown for such a minor reason. There is no reason why containment are the only ones able to open the door if there isn't a containment breach... 

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

5 minutes ago, Johnwickisblak said:

If people are escaping showing ID then you should have better security, or just not use a blast door? I don't see why if the site isn't on lockdown why would put yours on Lockdown for such a minor reason. There is no reason why containment are the only ones able to open the door if there isn't a containment breach... 

The checkpoint was manned so does that matter?