Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:135368694

Admins' name that banned you: Xunt

Admins Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:229514442

Why did you get banned?: Supposéd Doxxing of Andrew Logan 

Evidence:

https://imgur.com/a/rJBZKuW

Annotated with context and comments

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:
Unjustly banned for something I didn't do.

This whole situation from an outsider's perspective doesnt stand up especially considering when a member of smt and alogan himself defended me leading to him getting banned. 

Check the imgur annotations for more comments

Anything else?: This is actually chez not another larper's shitpost

Edited by Chez

You likely would not have remained banned (It was a pre-emptive measure) if you would have simply denied the accusations instead of simply accepting it, you didn't exactly do yourself any favours by responding like this. I know for one I would  vehemently deny supposedly false accusations of me doxxing somebody.

187907500_Screenshot(990).png.fc749dbbf7484c8c999767c96da73f0b.png

1 minute ago, Xunt said:

You likely would not have remained banned (It was a pre-emptive measure) if you would have simply denied the accusations instead of simply accepting it, you didn't exactly do yourself any favours by responding like this. I know for one I would  vehemently deny supposedly false accusations of me doxxing somebody.

Don't be a homo just unban him wtf 

10 minutes ago, Xunt said:

Since when did not bothering an obvious lost cause mean admission? That whole text was taken out of context and just a regurgitation of information from someone you were in the bed with. Great logic.

Additionally, I did not know that you were indicting me for all of the events that happened including the twitch raiding and the mass sharing of images and the multiple other raids. This lead me to believe that as you ended the investigation there you were simply using me as a scapegoat for the others which you may have been in allegiance with.

You haven't addressed any of the evidence presented.

Edited by Chez
9 minutes ago, Chez said:

Since when did not bothering an obvious lost cause mean admission? That whole text was taken out of context and just a regurgitation of information from someone you were in the bed with. Great logic.

You haven't addressed any of the evidence presented.

What's your point? Wallcroft should have been comm banned? Wallcroft was completely innocent regarding the doxxing, hence why Logan was banned for falsifying evidence. Ash laughing because you was demoted isn't proof you didn't dox him. Ash acting like he doxxed Logan to get Wallcroft off his ban is not proof you didn't also dox him. You have provided 0 proof that you did not publicly share Logans full name, DoB and where he lived. Until you can provide actual solid proof you did not share his full name, DoB and where he lived your ban will remain. If you'd like to provide this supposed "Context" of you leaking his full name, DoB and where he lived and bragging you had his adress please DM me it over Discord.

Also would like to add, you were banning anyone and everyone who even mentioned Logans first name from the Discord and the server.