Scotty

Malcolm Scott's Discord Unban Request

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP Main Discord

Your name in-game: Malcolm Scott

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49900664

Admins' name that banned you: Xunt i think

Admin's steamID: STEAM_0:1:229514442

Why did you get banned?: I was a idiot and got banned for giving myself the job manager role in the discord when matt gave the PlatVIP role admin perms. I also think i unbanned some people.

Evidence(Un-necessary):  image.png.e9bf75a23b33e82db3618d158b6ccbc4.png

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: To be honest, i dont really. I just want to be unbanned from the discord so i can see the anouncements.

Anything else?: If you want a punishment, just perm mute me on the discord. 

Edited by Malcolm Scott

more in-game punishment shouldve been an option

but your general autism on taking advantage of a rogue staff member is what lead to this, if youre staff app was up, it would add to the list of general mingery and incompetent behavior 

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

Acceptable punishment for actions taken.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

when you are banned from discord on 1 account, it bans all ips that connected to that said account you can only bypass it with VPN but then thats bypassing a ban which in itself if a discord staff issue

but ye neutral

On 7/26/2020 at 11:48 PM, Kvisten said:

+1

-This is why you dont merge every single dc with the main one. It is just retarded for the ones who are banned on the main discord.

Hey first of all we didnt merge discord for nothing theres a logic behind it.

- Second of all merge the discord means people have to start taking the rules seriously as they need to think about there jobs they are in and as already said by Nathan "Win stupid games, Get stupid prizes"

catlogo 2.0.png