Jderar

unban

i dont know if this is the place to aply for a unban but i am guilty. i hited d clases with the tazer and i was banned in jul 28 2019 a year ago and i want to get unbaned please i tried to play star wars werwolf gaming server but i kinda didnt understant anything so im very sorry and i hope i will be unbaned soon

Server you got banned from:

Your name in-game:

Your SteamID:

Admins' name that banned you:

Admin's steamID:

Why did you get banned?:

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:

Anything else?:

Just use this unban request template. Like it is needed otherwise it will be automatically denied.

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

#1 werwolfGaming.net SCP RP Surface Self-Breaches Pack3 : server / name: jderar / steam id:_o:1:239472198 if it doesnt work try without the down line

/ why did i got banned: i tazed d classes as a oficer guard without any reason / why do i deserve to be unbanned : i promise i wont break the rules again / anything else : im really sorry for what if doned and thanks for your time                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          sorry i was banned a year ago so i dont remeber the admins name                                                                                                       189740513_ChaosInsurgency.thumb.png.407466e2c6ac0fa37d4d4af506cfcaf2.png

On 7/26/2020 at 3:22 PM, Jderar said:

and if this helps you i was banned in July 28 2019

Put some effort into your appeal and actually use the format right. Instead of posting your additions as replies, maybe just edit the first message you have sent.

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧