The Whisperer

unban and unwarnme me i was playing checkers

Recommended Posts

Server you got banned from: SCP RP #1 and i got WARN 2

Your name in-game: Enzo Tod

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78405705

Admins' name that banned you: Hannibal Lectuce

Admin's steamID: STEAM_0:0:108381801

Why did you get banned?: i was playing checkers while the guards was trying to check me for weapons...

Evidence(Un-necessary): i have 1 witness who was playing with me checkers if you need him to testify.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: pls unban and unwarn me i was just playing checkers with one more guy i didn't try to run away from rp we would of finished our game and let them check us.

Anything else?: unwarn me as well pls, and i realy love your server its realy fun the first server who ppl are playing good rp.

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, The Whisperer said:


Evidence(Un-necessary): i have 1 witness who was playing with me checkers if you need him to testify.
 

Witnesses do not count. That is all I can say.

 

unknown_1_-_kopia.png

Link to comment

This is horribly explained. 

You were reported for avoiding punishment/arrest by playing checkers. I warned and told you to resign but you didn't listen to my orders. More than 3 guards were halting their gameplay and roleplay for you and you were interrupting their RP for selfish reasons. 

Thus, I banned you for NH2RP due to the fact you had no intention of roleplaying or accepting your arrest, just playing checkers with another Class-D for fun. Another reason was, Sitting to Avoid RP (or playing Checkers) which is pretty much self-explanatory. 

Your ban is 12 hours, I don't understand why do you have to make all of this fuss. 

Have a good day. 

Warner Bros Dc GIF by The Batman

 

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Hannibal Lectuce said:

This is horribly explained. 

You were reported for avoiding punishment/arrest by playing checkers. I warned and told you to resign but you didn't listen to my orders. More than 3 guards were halting their gameplay and roleplay for you and you were interrupting their RP for selfish reasons. 

Thus, I banned you for NH2RP due to the fact you had no intention of roleplaying or accepting your arrest, just playing checkers with another Class-D for fun. Another reason was, Sitting to Avoid RP (or playing Checkers) which is pretty much self-explanatory. 

Your ban is 12 hours, I don't understand why do you have to make all of this fuss. 

Have a good day. 

you didn't warn me at all. you banned me strait away. 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, The Whisperer said:

you didn't warn me at all. you banned me strait away. 

Everybody near you were trying to get you out of your checkers game. 
image.png.227492e9435c44fec1fe7221647f5e09.png

"We told them to wait until we ended the game" 

The spectators were the guards, they had been waiting for more than 5 minutes to get you out of your sit and continue their RP. You interrupted their RP for "fun" and selfish reasons and had no intention of roleplaying with them. 

I didn't need to even to warn you as those guys have been telling you to get up already and make a staff ticket about it, however, as it is technically procedure, I did warn you but you were focused on your checkers game. 

Warner Bros Dc GIF by The Batman

 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Hannibal Lectuce said:

Everybody near you were trying to get you out of your checkers game. 
image.png.227492e9435c44fec1fe7221647f5e09.png

"We told them to wait until we ended the game" 

The spectators were the guards, they had been waiting for more than 5 minutes to get you out of your sit and continue their RP. You interrupted their RP for "fun" and selfish reasons and had no intention of roleplaying with them. 

I didn't need to even to warn you as those guys have been telling you to get up already and make a staff ticket about it, however, as it is technically procedure, I did warn you but you were focused on your checkers game. 

The spectators were not the guards there was other D class their the guards killed them. and they told them to they are just playing checkers what is your problem.

Link to comment
Just now, The Whisperer said:

The spectators were not the guards there was other D class their the guards killed them. and they told them to they are just playing checkers what is your problem.

Guards were chasing you due to the fact you were confirmed hostile, and some of you (or one, I don't recall clearly) was armed. Last one was you and you basically were playing checkers with another Class-D to escape the situation, you could've been banned longer for your actions, I don't why you are still complaining; it's literally 12 hours.

Warner Bros Dc GIF by The Batman

 

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Hannibal Lectuce said:

Guards were chasing you due to the fact you were confirmed hostile, and some of you (or one, I don't recall clearly) was armed. Last one was you and you basically were playing checkers with another Class-D to escape the situation, you could've been banned longer for your actions, I don't why you are still complaining; it's literally 12 hours.

how was i confirmed hostile i was playing chess i wasn't armed. and because its unfair that i get banned because the guards can't wait 3 min for us to finish the game and killing all our spectators and i get banned for that thats just weird.   

Link to comment
35 minutes ago, Hannibal Lectuce said:

Guards were chasing you due to the fact you were confirmed hostile, and some of you (or one, I don't recall clearly) was armed. Last one was you and you basically were playing checkers with another Class-D to escape the situation, you could've been banned longer for your actions, I don't why you are still complaining; it's literally 12 hours.

If you'r not going to unban me atleast unwarn me pls.

Link to comment

Please remove your double poster request:

On 7/27/2020 at 12:43 AM, The Whisperer said:

Server you got banned from: SCP RP #1 and i got WARN 2

Your name in-game: Enzo Tod

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78405705

Admins' name that banned you: Hannibal Lectuce

Admin's steamID: STEAM_0:0:108381801

Why did you get banned?: i was playing checkers while the guards was trying to check me for weapons...

Evidence(Un-necessary): i have 1 witness who was playing with me checkers if you need him to testify.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: pls unban and unwarn me i was just playing checkers with one more guy i didn't try to run away from rp we would of finished our game and let them check us.

Anything else?: unwarn me as well pls, and i realy love your server its realy fun the first server who ppl are playing good rp.

 

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧

 

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.