Norra

Mobile Task Force Omega-1 "Law's Left Hand"

rN6udBmNvdnDADiPbcGRnCvOPAwrlOsWgqgkiYCLRKydnrafPrTke9ahqWXx3dHF_HZlageWOJax-D2lpbSY_sqw5NMC9-W5umKiIow9DLb8cDSp1033xFAOpJXP4pdCpsf3vBUC

Mobile Task Force Omega-1
“Law’s Left Hand”

password: **************************************

-Credentials entered, please wait…

-Credentials accepted, opening file…

-Welcome Ethics Committee Member █████████████

Spoiler

What is Omega-1?

Mobile Task Force Omega-1, nicknamed “Law’s Left Hand” is MTF Alpha-1’s “Red Right Hand” counterpart. They are extremely loyal to the Ethics Committee and are willing and have the power to detain/kill high ranking Foundation Personnel if they are deemed unethical by the Ethics Committee Member on-site.

Omega-1 is only loyal to the Ethics Committee and only listen to their orders when there is an Ethics Committee Member on-site. If there isn’t, they must follow orders from the O5 Council member or Site Director on-site.

Omega-1 is normally guarding the Ethics Committee or patrolling the Site looking for lawbreakers. They will punish accordingly, they have permission to demote Level 3 Clearance members and lower if their punishment is fair, but anyone above Level 4 Clearance may still be charged with prison time, fines and probations. Only the on-site Omega-1 Commander may allow executions of anyone. As for Level 4 Clearance members, the Commander may only demote them. 

The Ethics Committee Member can overrule any punishment given by Omega-1. While Omega-1 has no authority over others, if an Ethics Committee Members orders you to order someone, the Omega-1 must remind the individual that it’s an Ethics Committee order.

Spoiler

Job Rules

1. Do not disregard orders from an Ethics Committee Member                                                                                                                      
2. Do not disregard orders from your Commander unless ECM overrules it   
3. Never go rogue (Blacklist)
4. Follow server rules, if you don’t you will be kicked
5. Don’t be powerhungry
6. Don’t wear the crocodile hat 
7. Don’t beg for a WL/Ask for people to check your app
8. Only listen to ECM when there’s one on-site if there isn’t then follow orders from O5/SD     

Spoiler

Job Loadout

Omega-1 Commander:

Model - models/ninja/mgs4_pieuvre_armament_merc.mdl (Already in server)

On spawn - Weapon Checker, Level 4 Keycard, Facescanner, StunGun
Armory - Tactical Restraint, Police Handcuffs, Elastic Restraint, Hacking Keycard, Lockpick, Extrema Ratio MK21, FN Five-seveN, IMI Desert Eagle, M1911, Glock 17, Kriss 5 Vector, BT MP9, AR-15, G3A3, QBZ-97, H&K G36C, L85A2, Serbu Shorty, XM1014. 

Omega-1 Unit:

Model - models/ninja/mgs4_pieuvre_armament_merc.mdl (Already in server)

On spawn - Weapon Checker, Level 3 Keycard, StunGun
Armory - Tactical Restraint, Police Handcuffs, Elastic Restraint, Hacking Keycard, Lockpick, Extrema Ratio MK21, FN Five-seveN, IMI Desert Eagle, M1911, Glock 17, Kriss 5 Vector, BT MP9, AR-15, G3A3, QBZ-97, H&K G36C, L85A2.

(Reminder, MTF Beta-1 had most of these weapons. Also the taser “may” come.)         

Spoiler

Application

Application Rules:                                                                                                                                                                                                  
When pasting the application, on the bottom it will ask if you want to paste it as plain text, click it
No copying or plagiarism
Don’t ask for others to look at your application
Level 50 only
4-day time playtime or higher only
Maximum of 10 warns (Exceptions can be made) 

Spoiler

In-game name:

SteamID:

Playtime:

Warns (send screenshot):

In-game rank and level:

---------------------------------

Explain what Omega-1 is and it’s purpose.

What would you do if there’s no Ethics Committee Member on-site?

An O5 member is ordering you to detain an ECM while the ECM is ordering you to stand down. Who do you listen to and why?

Why do you believe we should accept you into Omega-1?

Alpha-1 units are preventing a lawful arrest of an O5 council member and are shooting upon you while ordering you to stand down. What do you do and why?

Spoiler

Management:

Manager: Ludwig Ahgrin
Co-Manager: Edward Garrett                                                                                                                                                                                 

Spreadsheet:

1080238459_scplogo.png.c89b5a5954c6c34146b9873a9d81ed0a.png

Edited by Norra

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

Omega-1 Applications are open

You will be able to apply until August 14

I will look through applications, I will decide who may join Omega-1 

There will be no exact date when I accept/deny applications (For the start, it will be pretty common)                                                                                                      

In-game name: Jonathan Lee

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:225759688

Playtime:  2W  3D

Warns (send screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/hQiVmqB

In-game rank and level:

Plat vip lvl 50

Explain what Omega-1 is and it’s purpose.  Omega-1's purpose is to serves as The ethics committe's MTF that is loyal to the ethics committee and would even ignore orders from the O5 and take orders from the ECM. O-1's purpose is to protect the ethics committee members and look and punish law breakers,They can of course do special missions if the ECM members want them to.

What would you do if there’s no Ethics Committee Member on-site?  If there is a O5 on i would go and ask if i could assist him,If there was no O5 i would ask the SD if i could help him,Of course with some limits, im not going to do a-1's job.If the sd did not have any missions or things that i could do,I would go patrolling around the site for law breakers.

An O5 member is ordering you to detain an ECM while the ECM is ordering you to stand down. Who do you listen to and why?
I would listen to the ECM refusing to cuff the ECM as i am loyal to the ECM,Unless said ECM was just minging, and listening what the ECM's would tell me to while trying not to start a fight with the a1 and O5 more than there already were. And doing what the other ECM's are telling me to of course.

Why do you believe we should accept you into Omega-1? I belive i should be accepted to O-1 as i can quickly learn roles and (In my opinion) can peform pretty well in said roles. And im
excited to join a new wl and O-1 which can be a useful thing for learning a new role. And generally loyalty, trying to rp the best i can, activity and abiding by the rules of the group and server.

Alpha-1 units are preventing a lawful arrest of an O5 council member and are shooting upon you while ordering you to stand down. What do you do and why? I would try to get them to stop shooting so we could talk it out, Then make some kind of compromise with the O5 and a1's. If needed i would shoot the a1's when they started shooting.     (I have no idea how i fucked this app but i did sue me)

Edited by fairgamer

In-game name: Gordon Black

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145447595

Playtime: 8w 3d

Warns (send screenshot): 8 warns, if you really want a screenshot I can DM you it as currently I'm busy and can't hop on.

In-game rank and level: Event Planner, level 50

Explain what Omega-1 is and it’s purpose: To be real simple, Omega-1 is the Personal Guards to the Ethics Committee and enforcer of law/Ethics, their duties are to protect and report to the Ethic Committee, but to also additionally enforce the Ethics and Laws within the site, and in rare cases, to deal with High Ranking Foundation Personal. Pretty much a mix of Alpha 1, Beta-1, and ECM.

What would you do if there’s no Ethics Committee Member on-site?: Patrol the site to catch Lawbreakers, or personal being Unethical. Listen to orders given by Site Administration (Except SA's and DoEA/HoEA agents) and if needed, protect the site in the event of a raid.

An O5 member is ordering you to detain an ECM while the ECM is ordering you to stand down. Who do you listen to and why?: The ECM, despite the O5 being above him, we are loyal to the E.C.M and will follow whatever orders he give. In the situation I'll just remind him it's an Ethical Order, and if I'm not dead yet, listen to what the ECM wants me to do.

Why do you believe we should accept you into Omega-1?: Was apart of Beta-1 and reached the rank of LCPL, I am Alpha 1 Commander (Earned it through actual effort, not cause I became O5 Co-Owner, fyi.) Previously was an Ethics Committee Member. On top of that all I have multiple other high ranking WL's, 8w's of playtime and I'm trusted. What else could you ask for?

Alpha-1 units are preventing a lawful arrest of an O5 council member and are shooting upon you while ordering you to stand down. What do you do and why?: They aren't site administration so I'm not obligated to listen to them, in addition if they are shooting at myself, a fellow agent, or The Ethics Committee member, I won't be afraid to shoot back.

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

In-game name: Anthony Rogers 

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:148696659

Playtime: 5w 1d 07 hours

Warns (send screenshot):

i know i have 18 warns but most of them are old and i was minging a lot in that time, i do believe i have changed
In-game rank and level: 50 user

Omega-1 is Alpha 1's counterpart, they are extremely loyal to the ECM and are tasked with protecting them. They either protect the ECM or patrol around the site looking for lawbreakers. They have the power to detain/kill high ranking foundation personnel. They have permissions to demote any CL3 on site and lower if their punishment is fair, but not CL4. Only O1 commanders can grant executions. If an ECM for example disregards a demote Omega 1 must listen to him. They are his loyal units.

I would either protect the SD or the O5 or patrol the site looking for lawbreakers. I would listen to the SD/O5 until an ECM comes on.

I would listen to the ECM because i am supposed to and that is my job. I would explain to the O5 that i can not detain the ECM as he is in charge of me and i am his loyal unit.

I should be accepted into Omega-1 because i have excellent combat skill. I can take out any assasins trying to assasinate the ECM in the blink of an eye, or prevent that from even happening in the first place by making sure the ECM is safe and around trusted people. I am intelligent, i think before i act and i have great leadership. I could bring a lot into Omega-1 with my skill and knowledge and that is why i believe i should be accepted. I was ECM back in V5 and know how it works. I am both E11 and Nu7 commander too.

Alpha-1 units are preventing a lawful arrest of an O5 council member and are shooting upon you while ordering you to stand down. What do you do and why?

I would call in backup, to try and intimidate the A1 and forcing them to surrender without bloodshed. However is they continue firing at us, even after being outnumbered and they refuse to surrender we would have no choice but to shoot them back. It is our duty to uphold the law as Omega-1. I am not supposed to listen to A1 as they are not site administration and are not in charge of me.

Edited by Anthony Rogers

In-game name: Azazel Keenan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:432557277

Playtime: 2 weeks 6 days 21 hours 

Warns (send screenshot):0717201225.jpg.74ab5050a91dc205085ab10fa07daab1.jpg

In-game rank and level: Plat VIP/Moderator and level 50

Omega-1 is the counter part to Alpha-1 and in part works directly with the Ethics committee. Their purpose is to deal with lawbreakers within foundation or anyone deemed unethical by the Ethics Committee.

If there are no Ethics Committee member on site then my next step is to follow orders from any acting O5 Council Member. Should an O5 Member not be present, I would take instructions from the Site Director.

I listen to the ECM due to my loyalty to the Committee and only follow orders from the ECM unless there are none on site.

My time in Omega-1s counterpart Alpha-1 has showed me how to act and what to do in certain stressful situations and what to do in situations that require tough decisions. And with my time as a Moderator i have learned what not to do and what to do within the server.

As the arrest is lawful I would leave the area since the A-1 will clearly not allow me to make the arrest and I would return and report to the ECM and explain to them the situation and with permission begin negotiations with the A-1 and O5 to stand down as they have broken a foundation law which has deemed them unlawful. If they absolutely do not stand down and continue hostility then i would have backup by the other O-1 and attempt to retrieve the O5 to issue a punishment for their actions. If the A-1 units still pose as a threat, then I have no choice other than to fight back to protect my own and complete my mission.

In game name: Zack Micheal Smith

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:532892422

Playtime: 1w 2d 6h

Warns: image.thumb.png.9f185078e99a0f5d1b52a9055505d278.png

In-game Rank and level: Level 50, Platinum VIP

Explain what Omega-1 is and it's purpose:

MTF Omega-1 aka Law's left hand, is the other side of A-1, as you know A-1 protect the 05 council members that are going around the facility with 100% loyalty to said members now Omega-1 is the same thing but with the Ethics Committee. O1 is 100% loyal to the ECM and they only take orders from ECM, but if there is no ECM on site they must listen to an 05 Council member or Site Director. They are under strict instruction from ECM and should either parol with them, or be detaining/killing Foundation personnel that the ECM deems unethical.

What should you do when there's no Ethics Committee Member on-site?: 

They should be taking orders from the 05 Council members and if non are on site then, taking orders from the Site Director.

An 05  member is ordering you to detain an ECM while the ECM is ordering you to stand down. Who do you listen to and why?:

As it states the Omega-1 have to be 100% loyal to the Ethics Committee so I would listen to the ECM and I would this to the 05 and explain that I am unable to arrest the ECM as that would be a breach of my loyalty.

Why do you believe you should be accepted into Omega-1?:

Well I believe that I am 100% loyal to the foundation and that would mean if I became an Omega-1 member that I could become 100% loyal to the Ethics Committee, I am Nu-7 Commander and consider my combat skills very good, I believe that I can engage in very in depth and good RP as an Omega-1 member, with orders from the ECM. I can act fast in any situation which means I can protect the ECM or obey his order.

Alpha-1 are preventing a lawful arrest on an 05 council member and are shooting upon you while ordering you to stand down. What do you do and why?

So first I would stop shooting at the Alpha-1 Units and try to talk them. I would negotiate with them and try to explain what the 05 has done and try to show them that it is a lawful arrest and that they shouldn't try to stop it. If they denied the allegations and lawful arrest I would report back to the ECM and explain what the outcome has been, that we weren't able to arrest the 05 council member as we were taking heavy fire from the Alpha-1 Units. If the Ethics Committee member in question see fit that we try to eliminate the Alpha-1 units. I would return to the area where the 05 was hiding and utilize all my tools to terminate the Alpha-1 protecting him, I would do this for the soul purpose of I am 100% loyal to the ECM and obey all their orders and their orders were to terminate Alpha-1 units protecting the 05 and arrest the 05. After the Alpha-1 was dealt with I would do a small sweep of the area close by to check if any Alpha-1 was hiding then I would complete my order and arrest the 05 Council member.

Edited by Zack Micheal Smith
Changing info

In-game name: Bobby Hand

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:447565677

Playtime: 4weeks 2days

Warns (send screenshot): 1 warn for propclimbimage.thumb.png.b662382fece0748db6c13adf3603efdc.png

In-game rank and level: Lvl 50 PlatVip

Explain what Omega-1 is and it’s purpose: MTF Omega-1 purpose it to serve the Ethics Committee loyally and report directly to them, they also protect them from any threats while at the same time supporting them to enforce the Foundations laws and ethics. Omega-1 is the counterpart to the O5s Alpha-1 and are both able to demote or kill high-ranking Foundation personnel if they are determined to be unfit for the position or working unethically.

What would you do if there's no Ethics Committee Member on-site? While MTF Omega-1 does directly serve the Ethics Committee they may still enforce Foundation laws or ethics on personnel so they would patrol the site unless ordered otherwise by an SD or O5 council member. They may also protect the site from hackers or possible intruders.

An O5 member is ordering you to detain an ECM while the ECM is ordering you to stand down. Who do you listen to and why? I must always faithfully follow the Ethics Committee's orders so if I was ordered by the O5 to stand down I would have to not ignore his demands and inform him it is ECM orders even though the O5 is a higher rank than the ECM.

Why do you believe we should accept you into Omega-1? Omega-1 requires active and competent members which I believe I can be. I can also successfully enforce the ECM's orders at all time and abide by the Job/server rules at all times. I am also able to operate in stressful situations or firefights successfully at all times ensuring the ECM's safety or the well being of any other Foundation administration. 

Alpha-1 units are preventing a lawful arrest of an O5 council member and are shooting upon you while ordering you to stand down. What do you do and why? If the Alpha-1 members do not stand down and cease fire after being ordered too, I would be required to return fire without hesitation to ensure the ECM's safety and enforce the lawful arrest of the O5 as I requirement to listen the A-1s orders or the O5's. I may also require to call backup from other Omega-1 members if they are not present for whatever reason.

Edited by Bobby Hand

Accepted (ask for role on WG Discord, then ping me with your codename, then ask for WL)

Bernie Clancy

Jonathan Lee

Gordon Black

Azazel Keenan

Bobby Hand

Pending:

Anthony Rogers

Urano Rock

Denied: 

Simon Zakaev

In-game name: Josh Rice

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197143804

Playtime: 04w 0d 02h 43m 09s

Warns (send screenshot): 
image.thumb.png.7b283f29b1276502ca08fc7c30a0648b.png
In-game rank and level:
50 PlatVip

MTF Omega-1 are the counter part to A1. They are loyal to the ethics Committee and have perms to Detain and or kill high ranking foundation personnel if they are deemed unethical by a ECM on site or they have broken any of the foundation rules. They are usually patrolling site to catch law breakers or guarding the ECM. They are the enforcers of ethics and law through out the site.
If there is no ECM on site Omega-1 Would ask the site administration if any help is needed else if no help is needed they will then patrol the site to maintain order and justice.
As an Omega 1 unit I am loyal to the ECM and will stand down as per his order despite him being wrong. Omega-1 are expected to be loyal to the Ethics committee and will therefor never go against them despite higher officials saying otherwise.

I believe I should be accepted into Omega-1 because I am very active this will be useful for player count and maintaining a good image. I am very good at following orders and have proved it in past jobs. I feel this will be a new experience and I can learn a new thing showing my commitment along the way. The final reason I feel I should be accepted is because I have experience with upholding foundation law from previous jobs I have been on and feel this could add to Omega-1 in a very positive way.

I would keep the moral high ground and not return fire as well as reporting the issue to the ECM and Omega-1 commander and hope to catch the O5 off guard, like leave it 10 minutes or something so that we don't give Omega-1 a bad name like being careless or trigger happy. If I feel I can not make an escape I will use self defence and return fire to the A1 whilst announcing that I am under attack and need help immediately. This would not be the option I want but the one I will most likely have to take.

In-game name: Leo Katsi

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:441427370

Playtime: 2w, 4d, 16h

Warns (send screenshot): these warnings are from 1-2 years ago. My most recent being around 10 months ago.
image.thumb.png.d03592b4f671c5b0f1a542edb00c0824.png
In-game rank and level: Plat, lvl 50

Explain what Omega 1 is and it's purpose: Omega-1 is Task Force that primarily protects the Ethics Committee and follows their orders. They also enforce the laws of the foundation and distribute punishments to those who do not follow the laws. They are similar to Alpha-1 and made up of the most loyal members of the foundation. Omega-1 is only to follow the Ethics Committees orders, unless none is present if so they follow SD/O5's.

What would you do if there’s no Ethics Committee Member on-site? If no Ethics Committee Member is present onsite then Omega-1 is to follow O5 or Site Directors Orders. They also take orders from their commander. Omega-1 should be regularly patrolling the site and looking for any rogue or fake personnel. 

An O5 member is ordering you to detain an ECM while the ECM is ordering you to stand down. Who do you listen to and why? You listen to the Ethics Committee Member due to your strict loyalties only being present with the Ethics Committee. I would explain this to the O5 and say that my loyalties are to the Ethics Committee and always will be.

Why do you believe we should accept you into Omega-1? I think I should be accepted because of my combat and roleplay skills, I've previously had numerous site administration whitelists, such as O5 and Head of External Affairs and would definitely say my roleplay skills are at a peak compared to most. Most of my whitelists however consisted of combat heavy jobs such as Nu-7 Commander which I would also say is proving my combat skills. Another reason I think I should be accepted is because I enjoy enforcing the law, I try to do it as Nu-7 Commander (to a certain extent ofcourse) by keeping my units in line.

Alpha-1 units are preventing a lawful arrest of an O5 council member and are shooting upon you while ordering you to stand down. What do you do and why? I would attempt to make peace with the Alpha-1's and explain to them the reason behind the arrest, if they still don't see reasoning and appreciate what we are trying to do then I would contact the Ethics Committee Member and explain that the Alpha-1 are refusing to stand down. I would then open fire on the Alpha-1, terminated the task force then conducting an arrest on the O5 Council Member. Once arrested we would escort the O5 Council Member to the Ethics Committee Member and the O5 would be charged and the appropriate sanction would be enforced.

Edited by Leo Katsi
Color

In-game name: Isaac Miles

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:206868420

Playtime: 1w 0d 23h

Warns (send screenshot): spacer.png

In-game rank and level: Platinum VIP - Level 50

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MTF Omega-1 is a Mobile Task Force unit designated to neutralize or detain any unprofessional on-site Foundation Personnel concluded to be unethical by the Ethics Committee Member, they remain vigilant for any on-site offenders. They directly report and are obliged to safeguard the ECM, in his absence they will report to the 05-Council Member or the Site Director. They are the direct parallel to Alpha 1's "Red Right Hand" and are labelled "Law's Left Hand" Omega-1 units may utilize the authority they have over on-site personnel to even demote up to CL-3 Facility Personnel. Their Commander may order executions and demote CL-4 on-site employees unless the ECM decides to override such a command.

Directly report to the 05-Council Member or the Site Director if any are on-site and to continue their duties to maintain authority within Facility walls. 

Obey the ECM as Omega-1's loyalty lies with the Ethics Council Committee. I would rightfully do as instructed by the ECM.

I've been with this community for quite sometime and due to my timezone I can be on at times most people cannot, I've had my fair share of leavings and returning and I feel like I could bring a lot of quality RP as I've been in a lot of Serious Role-play Communities. Also having been in a few whitelisted jobs on this server myself I feel like it's worth a shot. 

Attempt to de-escalate the situation if at all possible and try to contact the Ethics Committee Member or the Site Director if the ECM is not on-site. If my life is in direct danger then there's the option to return fire as a last resort. Cooling the situation down could give more clarity and insight into the situation.

In-game name: Melo Samue

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:175661881

Playtime: 4w 2d

Warns (send screenshot): (I don't have a screenshot rn, if this isn't valid I can DM you a screenshot later)IMG_20200729_023510.jpg

In-game rank and level:
Lvl 50 Plat. VIP

Explain what Omega-1 is and it’s purpose:
Omega-1 is a task force extremly loyal to the Ethics Committee and as such they will do anything in their power to protect them, O-1 is aswell tasked with enforcing the Foundation's laws and ethics and have the power to demote (or if with permission from the ECM or O-1 Commander on-site execute) CL3 or lower clearance personnell in case necessary, however if a CL4 personnell is deemed unfit or broke any of the Foundation's law or ethics O-1 can charge them with jail time or in case a Commander is present demote them.

What would you do if there’s no Ethics Committee Member on-site? In case a ECM Member is not on-site the O-1 units present will follow the on-site O5 or SD, however even without the ECM Member on-site the O-1 units should keep patrolling the Site and looking for lawbreakers.

An O5 member is ordering you to detain an ECM while the ECM is ordering you to stand down. Who do you listen to and why? I would listen to the ECM telling to the O5 Council Member that despite the Clearance level O-1 is loyal to the ECM.

Why do you believe we should accept you into Omega-1? I should be accepted into Omega-1 because I play the server everyday therefore I would be active in the role everyday, also I previously was in A-1 and B-1 so I already have experience in protecting high-ranking personnell and enforcing the rules. Finally I'm able to do my job efficiently while at the same time abide to the server rules.

Alpha-1 units are preventing a lawful arrest of an O5 council member and are shooting upon you while ordering you to stand down. What do you do and why? If they are not willing to negotiate I would return fire to ensure the safety of the ECM (assuming he was with me) and call for backup to assist me and other O-1 Units with me.

In-game name: Ronald Chapman

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:185133649

Playtime: 7 weeks 3 days 

Warns (send screenshot): 20200730193518_1.thumb.jpg.6d660622b10ea9639c9ea2c1ebecc05e.jpg

In-game rank and level: Level 50 PlatVIP

The counterpart of A-1. Compromised of the most loyal members of the Foundation who protect Ethics Commitee Members, seek out and punish or execute ( with permission ) lawbreakers, and personel who an ECM deems unethical. They have the power to demote Level 3 Clearance personnel but must have a Commander or ECM aproove the demotion of a Level 4 Clearance personnel.

Follow orders from O5 / SD, Look for people who break the law and punish them accordingly 

O-1 Is extremely loyal to the Ethics Commitee therefore I would listen to the ECM

Because I showed already I can act professionally. I know I'm known as a  minge but if there's a job on the line I will be professional about it as I showed it in B1. And I can also bring some fun into the job so yeah...

Keep the ECM Safe while try to negotiate with A-1. Explain the situation ( If it wasn't explained already ) and then if they're still uncooperating ( or ordered by the ECM ) return fire, arrest the O5. 

Edited by Shadow
Colors fucked up >:(

In-game name: Lando Norris

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:526501347

Playtime: 1 week 9 Hours

Warns (send screenshot): Wont load i have 2 for RDM and A femur fail rp (was new)

image.thumb.png.c879c75e51994fd1e2e9d330b0324262.png

In-game rank and level: 50 Plat VIP

To Serve the ECM and seek out lawbreakers within the foundation, they act as a body guard to the ECM and its members. Along with that they serve as police in the foundation, in which they punish and or demote lawbreakers, any personnel above Clearance Level 3 are to mentioned to an ECM member onsite, if none is one they fall back to an 05/SD

I would Fall  Back to an 05 Council member or the site director 

Id follow the ECM orders as MTF Omega-1 Are to listen to strictly ECM members orders especially in an ordeal like that

With 4 Months of Beta-1 Experience i know the foundation law its punishments and the way we should handle broken protocol, containment breaches and much more. I always know how to bring some fun to the job and i hoped i could do beta-1 good and i did, now its time for omega-1 

Alpha-1 units are preventing a lawful arrest of an O5 council member and are shooting upon you while ordering you to stand down. What do you do and why? Id try and get the MTF units to stand down, id talk to the A-1 And discuss the situation. If not willing to negotiate I would fire back upon the A-1 Units and bring the 05 To the current cell location 

Colours are fucked up sorry, oh and font size also fucked...........

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

In-game name: Hugo Moretti

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:434923299

Playtime: 4 days (In-game).

Warns (send screenshot):RDaaC71.png

In-game rank and level: Level 50, no rank.

-----------------------------------------------------

Explain what Omega-1 is and it's purpose.

Omega-1 is a Mobile Task Force considered to be Ethics Committee's right hand, as its members are extremely loyal to the EC.

They are to assist the Ethics Committee with its jobs and tasks, either by protecting them or patroling the Site looking for rule breakers. They have the power to refuse orders from anyone when a Committee Member is on Site. They also have the power to punish any personnel of Level-4 and lower, according to the law that was broken. Punishments may be Demotions, prison time, fines, probations or even executions, if deemed necessary.

What would you do if there's no Ethics Committee Member on-site?

Ask any 05 Member present on-site or the Site Director if I could help with anything, of course not as A-1, if not I would proceed to patrol the Site looking for rule breakers.

An 05 member is ordering you to detain an ECM while the ECM is ordering you to stand down. Who do you listen to and why?

At first, as I'm loyal to the Ethics Committee, I would listen to the ECM and stand down and, maybe, try to talk to them both and solve the situation peacefully. However I would also like to listen to the 05 member that wishes the ECM detained. I'm loyal to the Committe, however that does NOT mean that an ECM who did something wrong shouldn't be punished.

I have some past experiences as somewhat of an MP, not in the Foundation however. I know how to carry out tasks and I'll try my best to do them. I'm serious about people that break rules, as that could lead to something even worse. I would like to learn more about the Omega-1 and it's tasks, as there's a first time for everything.

Alpha-1 units are preventing a lawful arrest of an 05 council member and are shooting upon you while ordering you to stand down. What do you do and why?

At first I would ask them to us both, as MTF units, to put our guns down and talk. I would then ask them to walk up to me and the ECM and have a conversation. During that, we would explain to, both the 05 member and the A-1 units, why the 05 member should be arrested and what has he/she done. If they were to still not hand the 05 over, I would call in for more people from O-1 and get the 05 by force. After the whole situation has been solved, I would ask the ECM if the A-1 units that fired upon us could also be pinished, as it's not correct to prevent a lawful arrest of someone.

In-game name: Noe Rock

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:131395686

Playtime: 5w 2d 19h

Warns (send screenshot): none aPA2wNq.png

In-game rank and level: Administrator and Level 50

Explain what Omega-1 is and it’s purpose:

Omega-1 is a task force directly under control of the Ethics Committee. They are tasked with protecting members of the EC as well as enforce the rules put in place by "The Law" in addition to any order given by the EC or (if no ECM is available) by the O5 and or SD. Generally O-1 can be described as Military Police Unit in the setting of the SCP Foundation. 

When no ECM is available, O-1 will generally patrol the facility, enforcing rules put in place through "The Law". When no ECM is on site they will also take orders and tasks from O5 and other Site Administration (SD).

I listen to the ECM as O-1 does not take any orders from anybody besides the ECM when one is on site.

I believe that I should be accepted into the ranks of Omega-1 as I have served in other units before like Beta-1 and Echo-14. I believe of myself as very motivated to perform law enforcement and protective duties. I enjoy doing investigations aswell as reports as I did a lot within Beta-1. Besides that I believe that the EC is an important part of the balance within the foundation that deserves good protection by well trained personnel, which I want to be a part of.

Well its important to differentiate if they are shooting directly at me or are giving warning shoots. If possible its the best way to deescalate a situation but if need be I would defend my team and me from getting injured. Contacting a member of the Ethics Member if we should proceed or back off would be good if we are able to do so. Unless ordered by the ECM to cancel I will proceed with any force necessary to fulfill my order while keeping server rules in mind.

Edited by Noe Rock

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧

In-game name:

Jason Gonzalez

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:188910710

Playtime:

1w 2.5d

Warns (send screenshot):

Check attached file

In-game rank and level:

Plat vip, level 50

MTF Omega-1 "Law's left hand" is a mobile task force that is tasked with helping the Ethics committee keep the site ethical. They are under the direct command of the ECM. They are the equivlent to MTF Alpha-1 "Red right hand" who are tasked to work under the orders of the O5 council. The Omega-1 MTF will do their best to detain and punish execute if needed any site administration the ECM seems unethical. When there is no ECM on site they are under the command of the O1 Commander and the O5/SD. They are a very important part of the foundation to keep the site ethical and peaceful. They are 100% loyal to the ECM and are willing to give their lives to protect him.

If there is no Ethics Committee on the site they will act under the command of the O5 council and the Site director. They will still try to keep the site ethical and peaceful. If there's not ethics committee on site they should still try to keep ethical.

I would stand down since my loyalty is 100% in the ECM unless the ECM is very clearly wrong in that case and now I mean very very extremely wrong.

You should accept me into the Mobile Task Force Omega-1 "Law's left hand" because I am a very loyal and good combatant. I am determined to help the ECM to keep the site ethical and peaceful. I am good at fighting and I am usually good at judging when its necessary to kill someone. If someone is breaking rules and being unethical I will not kill them unless they are attacking me. I would use my taser for every situation someone is resisting arrest. I am very loyal and I have good judgement so I think that is why I should be accepted into Omega-1.

I would try to not initiate combat and try to convince the A-1 units to let us arrest the O5 council member. If they continue to fire upon us I will not hesitate to open fire to protect us and the ethics of the site. If we have to kill most of those A-1 units and try to detain the rest. We have tasers so we can probably easily keep casualties to a minimum. If we successfully arrest a few A-1 units we will give them the same punishment as the O5 got if not even worse due to them resisting a lawful arrest.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.PNG

Accepted - Request your role in WG Discord, then follow the Spreadsheet template in Omega-1 General, then ping either me or Edward Garret:
Urano Rock
Melo Samue
Ronald Chapman
Hugo Moretti
Noe Rock
Leo Katsi
Anthony Rogers

Denied:
Josh Rice - Bad experiences with
Issac Miles - Don't know you that well, apply some time later
Lando Norris - Application not so great, more detail needed
Jason Gonzalez - I'm not sure if you're fit for Omega-1 

In-game name:
Joe Swaanson

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:218736603

Playtime:
2 Weeks 5 days

Warns (send screenshot):
( Screenshot ) [ Is old but no change to it ]
1 Warn: Going AFK Mid RP - Thursday 7 May

In-game rank and level: 
I am currently Level: 50 and currently posses no additional ranks other than Platinum VIP

MTF Omega-1 is a elite unit similar to the MTF Alpha-1 Units, but in this case MTF Omega-1 is loyal to the Ethics Community Members, by either being personal guards to Ethics Community Members or being a task force that will carryout any and all orders of a ECM. MTF Omega-1 does more than their basic guarding duties, their secondary duty includes ensuring the foundations laws are followed, MTF Omega-1 keep in secret contact with Site Administration, O-1 can mainly be seen deal with Site Administration that do not keep to their duties aswell as might abuse their level of authority.

If there is no Ethics Committee Member on-site, the MTF Omega-1 members onsite will take and follow orders from the O5 Council Member or Site Director

Unfortunately the O5 order will be direguarded as MTF Omega-1 are strictly loyal to the Ethics Committee Members and would never turn on them by detaining / terminating them.

I feel i should be accepted / i feel like i am worthy of recieving a role within MTF Omega-1 as i have had multiple experiance with different experiances, usually had to deal with alot of law breakers when ever Beta-1 members were never online, i feel i can show that it means to be apart of MTF Omega-1, with my loyalty, dedication, activity aswell as experiance. With recent events of Site Directors, Site Advisors etc, abusing their abilities or authority ( SD Got 076 to kill a GOC.... ), i wish to be able to be in a possition that could punish these persons for their moronic purposefull actions.

I would communicate with the Alpha-1 Members via FA comms (or comms that are available at that time), inform them of the situation, if further issues were to arrise i would make a report to the ECM informing them of thesituation possibly wait for a suggestion on how to proceed, if Alpha-1 Members do not attempt to handle the situation appropriately, their termination will be a viable option for opposing a lawfull arrest for (reason stated).