Jason Ray

Rework CI

Since CI has become unwhitelisted there have been new additions to the server, such as GOC, personally I think CI has been and is being left behind, now a days CI barely raids, I think that this is because of the 20 minute raid timer which is off putting for newer/ci players and because every other GOI can beat CI with ease.

CI needs a buff and the 20 minute raidtimer should be removed, because the problem wasnt with how often raids happened but how long they lasted and how CI stayed inside being able to basically massrdm and abuse the fact that armed foundation has NLR

Zeta-3 was annoying and hard to deal but CI kind off needed it or needs to be wl, CI requires more firepower or more organisation to make it more played, more balanced and just better.

I propose you change delta to Zeta-3, Zeta-3 would act like delta does now but with similar or the same abilities it had last time, they would act like a commander.
On top of that I would add a wl role for CI that could have some sort of ranking system(idk ci ranks so i cant put ranks here or a good name)

Keep infiltrator and operative donator but make it so they follow the orders of the wled roles, this way harland can make money and normal players can try to play CI.

Possibly a change in weaponry as well, the G3 is godly at range and its a good choice at range but in cqc situations it lacks, the Tavor while acceptable when headshtos are hit, its kind off trash and doesnt allow CI to put up a fight against MTF, so I would personally give them something like the Scar-L instead of the Tar-21(also known as the Tavor).

And lastly, give CI infiltrator a way to get a gasmask without needing an operative or delta as they arent always on, CI is a mess rn

This is a suggestion on how it can be done and how i would personally do this, I hope the community somewhat suggests stuff on how this can be improved in the comments and also hierarchy should check balancing stuff with people that know how to balance stuff, also CI should be reworked cause then Harland might make more money

I think when the spawns broke it was actually quite good. it meant that ci wasn't just about trying to get in it was now about blending in and taking a more passive approach waiting for the time to strike cause.

I think if they nerfed infiltrator a bit maybe only giving it smaller arms but they spawn inside the foundation this could really freshen up the state of ci

I am here to launder money

Removing the Raid Timer is a no no because doing that would mean a Team Death match all the time for the Foundation and Im pretty sick of not being able to RP at all cause CI raids every 5 minis

Zeta 3 was overpowered the only reason construct is not is because it uses a close range flamer thrower and Zeta 3 could actual heal its HP back to get it you would have to be in a big group which is getting more and more rare to see due to the balancing issues

You can legit buy guns from MCnD if you actual go and ask and MCnD has reacently gotten more guns to sell so you can now go back up to MT and camp it with a LL15 again lolol but seriously you can go get better guns like the AR-15 from MCnD and I think you can also get drugs that boost your character as well also dont say the foundation can buy from MCnD there is a Foundation law stopping us from doing that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:

Yes CI does need a rework of sorts everything does really but I dont see the need to buff CI that much cause all you really need to do is try and get the COTBG and tell the PD the foundation are terrorists and then boom you have made a lot of people willing to raid the foundation and I get to sit in spawn for 10 minis and also I dont see this buff a good thing cause Im already having to deal with ungodly amounts of CI raiding 24/7

These are just my personnel options on the matter and they are not meant to offend anyone ❤️

15 minutes ago, Michael Jeffreson said:

Removing the Raid Timer is a no no because doing that would mean a Team Death match all the time for the Foundation and Im pretty sick of not being able to RP at all cause CI raids every 5 minis

I said remove the 20 minute raid timer not the fuill on raidtimer, 20 minutes is too much.

16 minutes ago, Michael Jeffreson said:

Zeta 3 was overpowered the only reason construct is not is because it uses a close range flamer thrower and Zeta 3 could actual heal its HP back to get it you would have to be in a big group which is getting more and more rare to see due to the balancing issues

It was strong but not op, do you know how easy it is to kill if you organise a bit?

17 minutes ago, Michael Jeffreson said:

You can legit buy guns from MCnD if you actual go and ask and MCnD has reacently gotten more guns to sell so you can now go back up to MT and camp it with a LL15 again lolol but seriously you can go get better guns like the AR-15 from MCnD and I think you can also get drugs that boost your character as well also dont say the foundation can buy from MCnD there is a Foundation law stopping us from doing that

so? that costs a lot of ingame cash and the current MC&D is quite inactive, so how do you expect us to but from mc&d without a salesman?

im not saying give them the Ar-15 or aug, just somethign better than the tavor

Removing the raid time is a one way trip to dying constantly as foundation and is SOOOOOOOOOO fucking annoying 

let me tell you what will happen CI will die then they will get their guns and be back at MT or GA in seconds they will keep doing it until something changes and at this point it no longer is RP it just becomes a shitter version of team death match and Im actual sick of having to go back and forward to MT and GA every 5 minis I actual want to RP I dont want to just be in combat all the time like it was before the raid timer was added

RP means Role Play do you think the real foundation is having to deal with CI raiding them 24/7 around the clock NO CI raiding all the Time is Team Death Match and alot of people have stopped playing the server due to that fact that its turning from RP to Team Death Match

and look Im open to alot of suggestions but this seems like a Huge buff and wouldnt seem very balanced to me

Edited by Michael Jeffreson

Although I really want CI to get a rework and shit this suggestion is a -1 from me. Why? Well let me explain.

Let's talk about Transhuman Task Force Zeta-3.
1. It won't get added at anytime. Xunt himself said that Zeta-3 was a bad idea and if he said it Zeta-3 won't come back.
2. Even if Zeta-3 would come back you'll see bunch of retarded complaints about the Zeta-3. Literally the majority of complaints made about Zeta-3 are how they can't 1v1 Zeta-3. You're not meant to 1v1 a Zeta-3. They are juggernauts, enhanced humans build to withstand more firepower. However, people never understood or ignored and cried even more about the Zeta-3.
3. Why change a Delta with Zeta-3???? Deltas are more important than a Zeta-3 in terms of leadership, knowledge, power and in rank. Why would you replace the highest ranked CI for a juggernaut? Delta is better and important in terms of leading the infiltrators and operatives.
4. This has no effect but I just want to say it. Zeta-3 is not a thing anymore. Nearly the entire squadron of Zeta-3 were obliterated by Mobile Task Force NU-7 "Hammer Down" when they arrived unannounced to the site that the Zeta-3s attacked. The only one who survived was a Zeta-3 with a malfunctioning self-termination device which lead it to be a captive for the Foundation. So technically Zeta-3 should not come back in terms of what happened.

Raid Timer
1. Keep it. It is good as it is. Sure it can be annoying but it is better than raiding every five minutes after NLR is up.
2. The only problem with the timer are the retarded operatives and infiltrators who soloraid and ignore the deltas orders and you have to wait another 20 minuted.

Weapons:
I agree with the Tavor being shit. Maybe find a replacment however, they have G3A3 which is really good.

There are better suggestions for CI than this. 

Edited by Kvisten

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

11 minutes ago, Kvisten said:

3. Why change a Delta with Zeta-3???? Deltas are more important than a Zeta-3 in terms of leadership, knowledge, power and in rank. Why would you replace the highest ranked CI for a juggernaut? Delta is better and important in terms of leading the infiltrators and operatives.

Delta's wouldnt infiltrate a site like they do now, they are the leadership, they sit in their hq(not some shiity base) and coordinate the whole insurgency

4 minutes ago, Jason Ray said:

Delta's wouldnt infiltrate a site like they do now, they are the leadership, they sit in their hq(not some shiity base) and coordinate the whole insurgency

I agree, but Zeta-3 is still not a good idea. I would rather see CI transforming into this: http://ci-wiki.wikidot.com/personnel-designations and use the correct ranks for each unit. Which is better direction to a more competent and functioning CI

Edited by Kvisten

2 hours ago, Jason Ray said:

Zeta-3 was annoying and hard to deal but CI kind off needed it or needs to be wl, CI requires more firepower or more organisation to make it more played, more balanced and just better.

kvisten you bitch, i said z3 or wl

23 minutes ago, Michael Jeffreson said:

RP means Role Play do you think the real foundation is having to deal with CI raiding them 24/7 around the clock NO CI raiding all the Time is Team Death Match and alot of people have stopped playing the server due to that fact that its turning from RP to Team Death Match

no instead there wouldnt be 5 MTFs, CI would be able to use portals and other anomalies to just blast a hole into the site and they would just brrrrrrrr the whole site

Good rework and fix for CI.
Alpha = Replacement for Delta
Beta = New Job. WL because it is still administration and command. 
Gamma = Infiltrator but with small changes
Alpha = Operatives

This is just simplified as fuck.

Not needed, CI doesn't need to be "balanced" with Foundation. In fact, Foundation need more of a foothold on surface as the primary problem from this whole "TDM" Ideology roots from the fact that people complain about balance and believe all combat revolves around the site. GOIs only raid the Foundation to satisfy their boredom, because they practically have nothing to do one surface. Which stems from what've noticed is a general lack of regard concerning the surface when it comes to HOEAs. Majority of them (Not targeting anyone specifically) treat the job as if it solely exists to facescan people and interrogate, which can quite easily be handled by the renamed B-1. 

I have a lot of other points that can be made, but I highly doubt anyone cares nor would read. Although what was stated above, I do agree on the behalf that it would be better if CI were more co-ordinated which could work from what Kvisten said.

Edited by Jack Wasza

Signature Restrictions

Please ensure your signature complies with the following restrictions:

• Maximum of 1 image
  • Images up to 440 x 240 pixels
  • Maximum of 5 lines

• View signatures? fuck me

CI does need a bit of a rework, but this is not it.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.