danielspaniel14

omega-1 app

In-game name:Daniel Spears

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:526598067

Playtime: 1w 20h 12 mins 

Warns (send screenshot): 18 and no active warnings but some are from ages ago and i've learnt my lesson and not got a warn in ages and i've made a men's with the admin that i had a problem with hopefully you can see past my past experience with the server (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2185328584) (screenshot)

In-game rank and level: 50 

---------------------------------

Explain what Omega-1 is and it’s purpose. omega-1's purpose is to follow orders from ECM and find law breakers though the foundation and punish those who break laws and protect the 0-5/SD/ECM when on site 

What would you do if there’s no Ethics Committee Member on-site? i would patrol the foundation looking for law breakers and follow orders from 0-5/SD if onsite 

An O5 member is ordering you to detain an ECM while the ECM is ordering you to stand down. Who do you listen to and why? i would stand down because im extremely loyal to ECM and and follow only his orders because he is on site 

Why do you believe we should accept you into Omega-1? because i want to be part of something important and i've tried so hard to improve my rep in the server and succeeded with some of it and i believe i could be a good asset to omega-1 i can be responsible and make good decisions upon stressful times and i wont let my emotions cloud my judgement and stop me from doing my job and i will also not be lenient even if they are my friends i will be professional and nothing else

Alpha-1 units are preventing a lawful arrest of an O5 council member and are shooting upon you while ordering you to stand down. What do you do and why? i would call for backup make sure my teammates are ok and and ask my commander what the best less lethal/lethal action is to be carried out at that moment in time and try not to get hurt or anyone else hurt

Well since its hear. -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1

Biggest braindead minge ive ever seen.

Where we got amazing quotes like " Remember that the E-11 only area is entirely public for everyone." because he was too stubborn to listen to anyone else.

I am here to launder money

I honestly don't know what to say,

You've received your 20th warn today and seemed to be very toxic.

I can't really give a +1 or -1 so I'll leave it at a neutral. But also,

you posted this in the wrong place.

I've had good and bad experiences with you which Is why I cannot fully say.

Edited by Clint Westbrook