Playtime:

9w 4d

Predicted time on server per week:

40-50 hrs

Warns/bans:

Do you use a microphone:

Yes

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team:

To make the server a fun and enjoyable experience for other players  and helping others out on the server.

Why do you stand out among other candidates:

I believe that i stand out amongst the other candidates because trying to become a staff member because i have been quite high ranking a couple of times on the server and along with this i am very friendly and would like to help others from the server for any kind of help that they would need.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words):

I think that i should be chosen to become a staff member because i've have been on the server for around 2 ½ years and throughout the time that i have been on and off the server reaching quite high ranks in ARC i have reached the Rank of Vice Commander of ARC and then leaving the server a while after that because of GCSE's and then joining back and reaching the of Colonel and staying at that rank for around 3-4 months 

Currently on the Server i have been climbing the ranks of the 501st Making it all the way to hierarchy and reaching the rank of Vice Commander which i believe shows that i am mature and fit for the role as a staff member

Overall i believe that i am a very friendly to all of the people that i meet while also being very trustworthy and mature if i was to be chosen to be a staff member i can say that i will be able to achieve over the minimum claim limit that is required from a staff member over the few years that i have been playing the server i can say that i have enjoyed all of the RP moments that i have had along with all of the people that i had met throughout the entire time.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed:

Yes i understand.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member:

If i was on as my Vice Commander job i would just remind the TRP about saluting 2nd LT's+
and if i was on as SOD i would just remind them that there is no need too since its a OOC Job.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this:

First of all i would apologize to the SMT and put all of my effort into going over the minimum claims that are needed from me.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this:

Try and speak civilly between myself and the other staff member to sort out the situation between PM'S

Anything else:
wgswrp

Current Ranks

N/A

Past Ranks

Deputy Director Of COMPNOR

IRP Super Administrator

Tatooine Security Commissioner 

IC Commander

Death Trooper Vice Commander

CWRP Admin

501st Senior Commander

ARC Vice Commander

ARC Colonelx2

image0.png

+1 Ace is a very active and mature player of the server and will make a good staff member

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

+1 plenty of previous experience and has came back and shown great dedication again to the server.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

+1 
Active 
Mature 
Long Time Player

---Current Rank---

[RC Vice Commander F62]

[SWRP Super Admin]

----Past Ranks---

[Battalion 1st Lieutenant]

[DS Squad Leader F62]

[501st Vice Commander x2]

[Jedi Watcher]

[GC ARC Colonel]

[Event Planner]

Republic Commandos Delta Squad at Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017) Nexus -  Mods and community

+1

VC

9 weeks playtime

good app

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

+1

has a good amount of playtime on the server and has been hierarchy multiple times showing he is an experienced player. Also has 0 warns which is very good considering he has 9 weeks

+1 Ace is mature and serious. He is compotent and been around for a long time, is a good choice for staff.

Edited by Rogue

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO

- CG Temp Vice Commander

- DU ARC SGTM

- CG ARC Colonel

- Jedi Watcher

- Jedi Agent

- Jedi Consular

- Hauptamt Köningsplatz Oberbereitshaftsleiter

Finance Oberbereitschaftsleiter

Hauptpanzerjäger

- HLRP Senior Discord Staff

+1 Great Lad, Known him for quite some time. Competetent, Got VC in 501st. Is Trusted. Would be a great addition to the Staff Team. Also sometimes is less understandable than Pain.

Denied

Unfortunately you have not met our expectations to join the staff team
Please feel free to reapply once staff apps reopen

had to remove signature because of romanian censorship

Spoiler

orangutan.thumb.png.602726c88cce337e9ba2741fe9bf2819.png