Camby

Camby's Staff App

In Game Name:
DU Major Camby

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:458438391

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server:
I am not staff on any other WG server currently.

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT):
Platinum VIP and DU Major

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers:
Not any real staffing experience but I have been Staffing on a small SWRP server so I am used to basic ULX and have some experience with dealing with complications.

I am 16 years old at the time of posting the application.

Playtime:
I have 4 weeks and 1 days of playtime as of the date of posting

Predicted time on server per week:
Estimated at 35 hours per week, 5-7 hours per day. However it often varies with school starting soon.

Warns/bans:
I have none to my knowledge.

Do you use a microphone:
Yes, I use a headset microphone.

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team:
I would like to make the server a more welcoming and friendly place for all users. I have no goal rank wise for staff, I simply just want to improve the server and allow everyone to have fun and enjoy their time in the community.

Why do you stand out among other candidates:
I believe I stand out because I have prior experience with staffing and have a decent understanding of ULX commands or at least enough to get by. I would consider my communication skills to be pretty solid and have been praised in the past for being able to resolve troublesome situations justly and well. I can work together in a team greatly, this means that we, as staff members can clean up the server of those who seek to ruin our fun and enjoyment while also being great helping hands for those in need. I also thoroughly enjoy roleplaying and will not overstep my boundaries by abusing power or by interfering in RP.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words):
You should pick me as your new staff member because I’m active and always roleplaying. When a situation arises, I can quickly and decisively make just decisions allowing for the server to run smoothly without a hitch. I’m serious when it comes to rules and breaking of these rules and will not tolerate anything other than order, however this does not mean I am irrational when it comes to these types of situations and I will always remain level headed and patient to hear both sides of the story. I can very easily understand situations and get to the point briskly in order to stop disruption. I am a reliable and loyal person, you can put your full trust in me to use the powers for the wellbeing of the server and to get the job done correctly. I have countless amounts of experiences dealing with rule breakers and pride myself in my ability to settle the case with minimum hardship. Not only that but I represent myself as a role model for other players and the community and respect all users who respect the rules. I will not stop until the issue or request is completely dealt with and will follow up if necessary to avoid arguments and make sure the issue does not continue any further. I would like to be more active on TeamSpeak but my regiment(DU) prefers to use Discord.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed:
I understand and I would expect nothing less.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member:
(IC) As my in character rank, it is not required for troopers to salute to me, so I would see nothing of it. However, theoretically if I was a 2nd Lieutenant for example, I would remind the trooper to always salute to 2nd LT+ and Batt Officer Cadet+ however I would not punish them nor make a big deal of the situation as a salute is a minor thing to me and it doesn’t bother me if it slips someone's mind, as long as they show respect to me and their fellow clones. (OOC) If I was administrating as the Staff on Duty role, I would once again do nothing as the trooper isn’t required to salute to me as I am in a OOC role.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this:
I would never see this happening but in the scenario that it does i would apologise and work harder to reach my goal for the next week.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this:
I generally like everyone, however if I disagreed with a decision someone made, I would bring it up to them privately. At that point the issue should be resolved, but if it were to escalate I would have to get higher powers involved. Obviously I wouldn’t let this get in the way of RP or staffing and I would still respect the staff member before and after the situation is over and done with.

Anything else:
Thank you for reading the staff app, I hope you consider me as a staff member for the server. WGSWRP

1137912632_weirdthing.gif.dc9b364189576d11a2c563532522e930.gif

+1

Pretty good. Also a nice guy

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

litteraly saw you put a dooms unit shield in a generator fan... havent really heard anything bad or good from you since that but it wasnt the best first impressions.

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

+1
You may have slipped up once as Ethan said, but so have many other staff and admins, sometimes even more than once.
Been good more than bad by far, and one slip up shouldn't be judged so hard, because your consistently performing well.
Good Mic
Good Brains and not afraid to tell someone off

Current Rank:

[Battalion Captain]

SWRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks:

[DU Commander]