501st Major Nathan

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:442289749

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server:

No

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT):

Plat VIP & 501st Major

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers:

I have been staff on SWRP before reaching the rank of Senior-Admin. And have been staff on other servers too 

Playtime:

14w 5d as of writing this app 

Predicted time on server per week:

60+ hours

Warns/bans:

Do you use a microphone:

Yes, sometimes it can be quiet so I do type

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team:

Within the staff team I hope to provide an experience safe and enjoyable for every player of the server old or new. I also hope to assist the staff team in their duties, creating a great team environment. And of course to help enforce all server rules.

Why do you stand out among other candidates:

I stand out among other candidates due to my vast experience on staffing on SWRP servers and WG servers alike, playing in the community for 2 years as of 16th of August I have become very aware of the server rules and the playerbase.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words):

I should be chosen for one the the staff positions  on your server due to my vast experience in staffing and my knowledge of the server with both high In Character and OOC positions which I have held in a respectful and professional manner. With these previous staff ranks I believe that I have shown myself to be trustworthy.

Ever since I have returned to the server I believe I have conducted myself really well, avoiding my past behaviours of being a  “Reg hopper” and plan on staying within the 501st for a long time. And am ready to commit to serving on the server again and hope to achieve a good rank again.

I believe that I have a good attitude and friendliness and that it is very important if a staff member doesn’t have a good attitude this will not end well for themselves or even the server. I myself always commit myself to do the best I can and try to push to exceed limits so I try to get as many claims as I can, but at the same time allowing for other staff members to do well after all the staff team is a team. 

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed:

Yes

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member:

As a staff member this is an In Character action so if I was SOD I would ignore this due to SOD being a OOC job which only intervenes in OOC wrong doings. However as my IC job I would just give them a reminder to salute 2nd LT+ 

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this:

If I didn't do my duties of 25 claims per week I would report to Head Mod+ apologising for this with my truthful reason for not accomplishing this target and work hard the next week to improve my wrong doing

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this:

If I was to dislike a staff member I would attempt to correct this problem with them.

Anything else: wgswrp

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

Biggest +1

Really good person

Has probably the best expereince out of everyone applying

Deserves a chance

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1 good lad, competent and lots of previous experience, coming back to the server and has been given a trial exo period then again he is a massive simp so..

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

+1

Has matured during 501st, reaching high ranks and even getting a trial period. I don't really know Nathan but he is a mature lad, seems competent and I am sure he would make a decent staff member. Has also had past experience, but that's already been mentioned.

giphy.webp

+1

pretty good

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

+1/Netural (More of a +1 tho)

Reaquired a high rank and has shown promise but I am unsure if you will leave again like previous times and it's somewhat unreliable for staying in a position but good for all other reasons

Edited by Solaire

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif

Blew his Girls Backout. Rachel 4 life

+1

Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

OOC

[SWRP] Senior Event Planner

[HLRP] Senior Moderator

IC

[HLRP] Lambda

[NRP] Rottmeister 

Spoiler

Previous Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

[SWRP] Administrator

In Character Ranks

[SWRP] Plo Koon 

[SWRP] 91st 2nd Lieutenant
[NRP] Richter 

[SWRP] Honour Guard
[SWRP] Battalion 1st Lieutenant

SA.png

HE SHOULDN'T HAVE STAFF SINCE HE  HAS ALREADY BEEN STAFF LIKE 8 TIMES AND SOMEONE ELSE SHOULD HAVE A TURN, ALSO WHEN HE WAS STAFF HE DIDN'T STAY VERY LONG.

lol most of you retards cant even read this LLLLL

Love Grabs

If you were smart you would copy it into your address bar  or or like a notepad or something or just highlight it

Edited by grab

Denied

Unfortunately you have not met our expectations to join the staff team
Please feel free to reapply once staff apps reopen

Would probably leave within 2 weeks

had to remove signature because of romanian censorship

Spoiler

orangutan.thumb.png.602726c88cce337e9ba2741fe9bf2819.png