Navas

Navas' Second Staff Application

In Game Name: OS Trial Squad Leader F57 Navas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:516450086

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: No I am not staff on any other server however I am an EP on this server.

In-game rank: Event Planner & Platinum VIP, OS Trial Squad Leader

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers: I have never been staff on any other servers as of yet, however as my time as EP, I have gained a lot of ULX knowledge along with having learned quite a bit from current/past staff members on how to deal with certain situations.

Playtime: 10w 1d

Predicted time on server per week: At this current time I am able to get around 80 hours per week. When I return to school, I will be able to do at least 6 hours a day still.

Warns/bans: I have 0 warns and 0 bans.

Do you use a microphone: I do and I believe it is of good quality.

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: I wish to be able to make the server a better place for all players at all times. I am hard-working (as shown by my in-character role), active (as shown by my total playtime), and I am also able to be extremely attentive when it is needed. I believe that these are all good traits to have on the staffing team and I will be able to help new and old players with any issues they have using other traits that I have. Whether its something as simple as giving someone a tool and phys gun, or ensuring that no CTs MRDM, I will always be willing to help in every way that I can.

Why do you stand out among other candidates: I believe that I stand out from other candidates due to the fact that I have a decently high playtime. During this time, I have experienced staff members dealing with multiple different situations. From seeing this, I have gained a nice amount of knowledge concerning staffing on the server. I am also willing to learn and try new things which I know is essential in becoming a good staff member. I am on the server for most of the day; on most days. Because of this, I believe that I will be a good asset to the staff team. One final reason why I stand out is that I am already experienced with ULX. I am aware that this doesn’t mean I won’t have to get mentored, however, the teaching process will be shortened.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words): While I am on the server, I will ensure that most if not all claims that I am able to do will be taken. I am aware of how annoying it is when a new player makes a claim hoping for someone to help them, only to be ignored. This is why I will make sure that while I am online, I am doing the best that I can to help the player base. Another reason why I would be a good pick is because of my personality. I am able to be forgiving when it is needed. However, I am also able to be stern when it is called for. This would mean that, when dealing with a staff sit, I will make sure that I hear all sides of the story before I begin handing out punishments. I wish to be as fair as possible so that all players that are rightfully deserving of punishment, get it.

I have been dedicated to the server from the day I joined as I have fallen in love with the community and the server itself. When I joined, I was able to progress through the ranks of CE, making many friends along the way and enjoying every moment. As a CE Colonel, I tried my best every day to ensure that the regiment was doing well and maintaining a good amount of members. Not long after becoming a Colonel, I was asked to join RC. This shows that I performed well enough as my Colonel job that RC thought I was a good choice to be brought in. Since joining RC, I have been on the server pretty much every day and attempted to provide a good impression of RC through my actions on the server. As I am writing this, I am currently in the Trial phase of OS Squad Leader which once again shows that I am dedicated to the roles that I gain access to. This will with no doubt carry over into staff and I would ensure that I am always putting 100% into everything I do.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: I understand this and I also understand why it is a needed rule to have in place.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member: When I am playing as my SOD job, there isn’t an instance in RP where a trooper should even see me as it is a staff member duty to ensure that they do not interfere with RP unless necessary. However, if the were to see me and not salute then I wouldn’t do anything as SOD is an OOC job that should only deal with OOC issues.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this: I would first write an apology to SMT and explain why I wasn’t able to complete my minimums. I would then promise that nothing would happen like this again and I would make sure that if I were not able to complete my minimums at another time, I would put up an LOA.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this: Not liking people is fairly natural as some people just don’t get along with others. However, I am not one to dislike people at all really so this should never be a problem. With this said, if this were ever to occur, I would attempt to keep it to myself at first as making it known that you dislike someone only tends to cause problems. If they continue to annoy me, then I would approach them privately about what they do that annoys me and hopefully extinguish the problem before it gets any worse.

Anything else: I am aware that me already being an Event Planner may be seen as a reason to -1 this application. However, I can assure anyone reading this that I will be able to exceed my minimums in both OOC roles as many have done in the past. This is also partly because my IC role isn’t as demanding as other peoples so I will have plenty of time to dedicate to Staff along with EP. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

WGSWRP

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

+1 Is RC

Jokes, Mature, Active, Trust Worthy and Friendly

Current SWRP Ranks
Admiralty: August 2021 - (Max. Grand Admiral)
CWRP Staff: November 2019 - (Max. Manager)

Past SWRP Ranks
CW 501st Commander x2
CW ARC Commander
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61
CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral
IRP Vice Manager

+1 
Amazing Guy 
Very Active 
Friendly

---Current Rank---

[RC Vice Commander F62]

[SWRP Super Admin]

----Past Ranks---

[Battalion 1st Lieutenant]

[DS Squad Leader F62]

[501st Vice Commander x2]

[Jedi Watcher]

[GC ARC Colonel]

[Event Planner]

Republic Commandos Delta Squad at Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017) Nexus -  Mods and community

+1 Plenty of experience with ULX and a dedicated member of the server, top lad.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

+1

Good person

Already EP so trustworthy

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1

Yes.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET

+1 / Neutral 
Navas has all the qualities to be a really good staff member his dedication is flawless there is no doubt about that. The 1 and only issue I could see is that you’d have too much on your plate responsibilities with EP, OS and staff. Plus IRL stuff. Like I said there’s no doubt you’d be great if you got it but just whether it would be too much.

+1

- Really Nice / Friendly Lad

- Mature / Competent

- Trusted already with Ranks and Knows ULX already (EP / RC) 

Edited by Space

- IC Ranks -

|- Grogu | 17/05/21 - FOREVER | | - Grand Master Yoda | 07/04/21 - 17/05/21 | | - Mace Windu | 27/03/21 - 07/04/21 |

|- Anakin Skywalker | 24/08/20 - 27/03/21 | |- Jedi Force Master | 11/04/20 - 24/08/20 | |- Jedi Warden | 29/02/2020 - 11/04/20 |

- OOC Ranks - |- Event Planner | 04/07/20 - 26/02/2020 |

1133595773_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.1ad0481f51e49c331a328efb4879f3cd.gif

+1 maybe..?

Great fit for staff, but as I stated before I am not sure if getting more EPs in the staff team is a good idea. 1: EPs recently have a lack of events and 2: Someone who never had a chance of staffing or making events can try it out. Other than that you can be a cool staff member. 

baljeep1.jpg.ae11bf4d436bdc4308ed4957b7a389a8.jpg

Fucken fat +1

Trial OS Squad Commando, what the hell!!!

Really trustworthy and epic

A amazing guy in the community

100% deserves it

Edited by Pixel

FabulousSelfishCleanerwrasse-small.gif.f72d92ab848b0ae216a4f2b603e4bbb8.gif