hathruthless

Half's Staff app

In Game Name: Half/Ki Adi Mundi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:237591954

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: No

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT): Plat Vip Jedi Historian 

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers: I have some experience on a Dark RP server 

Playtime: 7w 0d 35mins

Predicted time on server per week: 70 hours

Warns/bans: 0

Do you use a microphone: Yes 

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: I would like to be able to help out the players on the server and let people have fun

Why do you stand out among other candidates: I am A friendly person and not going be aggressive to anyone and also would not 

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words): I think that I should be chosen over other people because I think I would be able handle most of the problems that I come across I also know the commands that staff use witch would help me be able to help. I can also be helpful if I get asked a questions being able to answers them and if I don't know the answer I will ask some one who does this will let me learn and them. I am also a very friendly person and would not be angry or abuse my powers as staff I would always be fair and would even warn my friends if had too, also I would not ban/warn some on I don't like for no reason. I would also be very helpful to other staff members also well as the player base I would try and make it fun for every one who plays the server and for the new players. I also want to make friends in staff and hope to meet lots of new and friendly people also want to make new friends with people who are not staff too. I also know not to abuse powers like slaying people for no reason  or picking them up. I am also a very active person on the server with over 7 weeks of play time and i'am not looking at stopping any time soon.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: Yep

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member: Nothing as it has nothing to do with staff, But if I was playing as a clone/ Jedi and they don't I would tell them that they were meant to

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this: I would try double  the my staff clams the next week.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this: I would get to know them and talk to them more so I could work with them and if they were being rude to me then I would talk to a higher ranking staff

Anything else: WGSWRP

+1

-A very nice and Respectful Guy

- Very Active

- Mature and competent 

- IC Ranks -

|- Grogu | 17/05/21 - FOREVER | | - Grand Master Yoda | 07/04/21 - 17/05/21 | | - Mace Windu | 27/03/21 - 07/04/21 |

|- Anakin Skywalker | 24/08/20 - 27/03/21 | |- Jedi Force Master | 11/04/20 - 24/08/20 | |- Jedi Warden | 29/02/2020 - 11/04/20 |

- OOC Ranks - |- Event Planner | 04/07/20 - 26/02/2020 |

1133595773_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.1ad0481f51e49c331a328efb4879f3cd.gif

+1

Good person

Known within the server

Need more Jedi staff 

Epic

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1

Really funny and friendly guy

Active
Dedicated to his Jedi job

GIF.gif.6b57fe7174bea0652968163709850171.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

+1

A very nice and Respectful Guy

Very Active

Mature and competent 

Current Ranks:

Jedi Master

CWRP Jedi Event Planner
CWRP Security Staff

Former Ranks:

CWRP

DS Commando F87-501st Commander-GC Commander-74th DMO-104th T VC-DU T EXO-CT T VC-ARC Colonel-104th Null ARC Colonel-104th Gamma ARC Colonel-CG T ARC-CT DSGTM-Jedi Specter-Jedi Sentinel-Jedi Mender-CWRP Senior Admin-CWRP Event Planner

IRP

Sith Ghost-Sith ShadowLord-Darth-Overlord-The Grand Inquisitor-ICRP Event Manager-T-RP Deputy Event Manager-IORP Senior Event Planner-IRP Senior Event Planner-IRP Moderator-IRP Event Planner-JT Commando-501st Commando Medic
-Jedi BattleMaster

+1

Nice guy and active

-= Current Ranks =-

In-Character Ranks        Out-Of-Character Rannks

[Mace Windu, MOTO]    [CW-RP Senior Admin]

-= Previous Ranks =-

[Doom's Unit Major]       [CW-RP Event Planner]

SCARED.png.8c294f101e9fc0e16134b65ad9639cfa.png

+1

This is a very big +1. To be honest, I thought he is staff. IDK why. This shows how he is ready to be it. Really cool guy, helps you anytime with anything. I bet my right ball, that you have never heard anything bad about him.

+1

As someone who has seen Half grow through Jedi and upto where he is now, i believe he would be an amazing addition to the staff due to his level headed nature and tendency to not take sides.

Former Ranks:

- Clone Trooper Pilots Commander

- Explosive Ordnance Disposal Colonel (Electrical Division)

- Clone Engineers Colonel

- Jedi High Council Member: Obi Wan Kenobi

- Clone Engineers Advanced Recon Commando 

Currant Ranks:

- SWRP Senior Administrator

- Jedi Honour Guard

+1

Awesome dude

Was super helpful and welcoming when I first joined Jedi and I know he has helped countless others on the server as well.

Level-headed and competent.

walkinganakinsmall.gif.047211219200fcba111023b6eae1f2c7.gif

Current Rank: Force Ghost

Previous Ranks: Anakin Skywalker, 41st LT, RRD Analyst, CE CPL

+1

Worked with Shaked and I when we were playing as Jedi.

Very friendly to everyone.

Acts mature and trustworty.

Deserves a chance as staff IMO. Good luck.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve

Denied

Unfortunately you have not met our expectations to join the staff team
Please feel free to reapply once staff apps reopen

had to remove signature because of romanian censorship