Kato

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:80677142

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server:

Negative.

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT):

PlatVIP,Jedi Peacekeeper

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers:

Used to be an Admin on a DarkRP Server of a Former Friend, So I have quite some experience with ulx Commands, But Ive never been Staff on Star Wars RP.

15, Will be 16 In One Month.

Playtime:

7W 0D 20H 58MIN

Predicted time on server per week:

Roughly 60-70 Hours, I usually log on the server at 11-12AM UK Time, And Log off after the 7PM Event Mostly.

Warns/bans:

0 Active Ones,2 Inactive Ones due to Dumb Mistakes from June 2019.  But those are definitely my last ever Warns.

Do you use a microphone:

Yes I do.

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team:

I aim to be a helpful Staff Member, I aim to be a Staff member anyone can go to If they ever need help with anything. I aim to Improve the Server and just make sure everyone is having a good time and their problems are resolved.

Why do you stand out among other candidates:

I have been on this Server now since June 2019. In this time I have reached quite some good ranks, Reaching ARC Captain,Jedi Teacher, GC LCOL and Jedi Peacekeeper now. Also I had reached NCO in 501st. Being on this server for a Long time I have met many staff,Talked with many, Learned the Rules with Time. I am mature, and People can trust me. Always.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words):

As Said Above, I am quite an Experienced Member of the Werwolf Gaming SWRP Server , reaching quite a few ranks in quite a few regiments and Jedi, Many People on this server know me and are familiar with me. With my Over 1 Year Of Playing. I have great activity, Higher than Many. I have read through the Rules Plenty Times, So I am quite affined with the Rules of the Server. I wish to present myself on the Server as a Helpful and Kind Staff Member, And Learn how it is to be a Staff Member. In my Time of Playing I have got to know a Lot of Current Staff Members and Former Staff Member, Some of which I have learned from a lot concerning of how it is to be a staff. Overall I still believe it is Finally Time for me to reach a Rank of More Meaning in this Server and Finally Be able to have more capabilities to help this server,I would be very grateful and thankful If I were to reach Staff Member. So yes Overall that are my Reasons, My Activity, My Knowing inside of the community, My Competence and Experience, My Kindness and Friendliness.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed:

Yes I do and I would accept it, But I know that It will never come to that If I were to be a Staff Member.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member:

If I am currently playing on the SOD Job, I wouldnt do anything seeing as I am a OOC Role and he doesnt need to salute to me.
But If I were to play on my IC Rank, I would simply remind them about them having to salute me and tell them to keep it in Mind for next time.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this:

I would contact Staff Hierarchy about the Reason as to why I did not fulfill my Duties, And regardless of what Reason it is, I will try and better myself the next week, and double the usual claims I were to have.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this:

I would simply just leave it be, if I were to be still able to work with them normally as staff and not have any problems regarding the work atmosphere, But If it were to influence my staff duties and mood, I would try and talk it out with them, If that were not too work I would try contacting Staff Hierarchy about it and then have a conversation with the staff member,hierarchy and me.

Anything else:

wgswrp , Also Thank you For Taking the Time and reading my Staff Application, And if you are one of the Other Applicants I wish you the best of Luck.

+1
Active

Has experience in enforcing laws

Friendly

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

+1

Great Guy

Known within tthe server

One of the most dedicated person ive seen to make this many staff/ep apps

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1

Good guy 

-= Current Ranks =-

In-Character Ranks        Out-Of-Character Rannks

[Mace Windu, MOTO]    [CW-RP Senior Admin]

-= Previous Ranks =-

[Doom's Unit Major]       [CW-RP Event Planner]

SCARED.png.8c294f101e9fc0e16134b65ad9639cfa.png

12 hours ago, Darth Porgus / MadSheep said:

Good : good activity , can follow basic instructions.

Bad : anger issues , emotionally unstable so will prob loose it at the first CC/CT who is being special . Also sometimes more edgy than a 45 degrees angle.

I still think he can do it so +1 from me but he will have to improve the unstable stuff

MarioAsshole.gif

+1

Competent 

Good activity 

Long time member

Current Ranks:

Jedi Master

CWRP Jedi Event Planner
CWRP Security Staff

Former Ranks:

CWRP

DS Commando F87-501st Commander-GC Commander-74th DMO-104th T VC-DU T EXO-CT T VC-ARC Colonel-104th Null ARC Colonel-104th Gamma ARC Colonel-CG T ARC-CT DSGTM-Jedi Specter-Jedi Sentinel-Jedi Mender-CWRP Senior Admin-CWRP Event Planner

IRP

Sith Ghost-Sith ShadowLord-Darth-Overlord-The Grand Inquisitor-ICRP Event Manager-T-RP Deputy Event Manager-IORP Senior Event Planner-IRP Senior Event Planner-IRP Moderator-IRP Event Planner-JT Commando-501st Commando Medic
-Jedi BattleMaster

+1

Nice guy

Very mature and active

Competent

Good luck

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel