Bean

Bean's Staff Application

In Game Name: Bean/Aayla Secura

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160053386

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: No

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT): Battalion 1st Lieutenant/Guardian/Platinum VIP

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers: No

Playtime: 5w 6d 10h 1m (as of 02/08/2020)

Predicted time on server per week: 40-60+                                                                                                        

Warns/bans: One warn from May of 2020, where I was warned as a scav for using an adrenalin shot exploit I had just found out about.  Since then, I have learnt from it and have not had any more warns.

Do you use a microphone: Yes

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: I want to be able to help the server and the activities that go on there to run smoothly, by being a friendly and fair face to help players, new or old, ensuring no claims are ignored and that troublemakers are treated properly and in a fair manner. 

Why do you stand out among other candidates:

I am responsible and trustworthy, I will fulfil my responsibilities regularly and to the highest quality as well as respect the significance of my job.

I am polite and don’t have any biases against anyone in the community, allowing me to be impartial when the need arises as well as present myself to people as calm and friendly to people that require help. 

I am mature and well behaved and never use my rank or status to abuse or put people down.

I am not very experienced with using ULX however I am learning how to use it.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words):

Ideally, staff members should be competent, responsible, patient, thoughtful, impartial,  active and most importantly trustworthy. I believe I fulfil all of these qualities to some degree.

Firstly, I am very trustworthy, both when it comes to fulfilling my responsibilities to excellent standards with whatever I’m doing as well as behaving maturely and treating others fairly. I have achieved excellent performance 4 weeks in a row as Battalion and would receive excellent performance constantly as a GM SO, proving both my commitment to the server as well as my willingness to fulfil my responsibilities. Additionally, I am mature and understand the enormous responsibility that comes with staff and the precedent I will have to set for others on the server. I am not the type of person to backstab or abuse my power to get my own way.

Secondly I am very active, being able to juggle good and excellent activity for both Jedi and Clone consistently. I can be counted on to be around when needed and fulfil my duty as a staff member.

Thirdly, I am calm, friendly and polite with no biases against anyone in the community. This allows me to remain impartial during problems, and to remain thoughtful, patient and understanding when someone raises a concern, but also stern and serious if the need arises. I will hear from both sides of an admin sit and ensure the most fair and just treatment of any wrongdoer. I strive to ensure that everyone is able to enjoy themselves on the server.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: Absolutely, I understand fully and accept the consequences of failing to fulfil my duties.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member: If I was playing on the Staff on Duty job, obviously it wouldn’t matter and I wouldn’t do anything as the SOD job is OOC. However if I was an IC job, I’d simply explain the rules of saluting; how they should salute 2nd LT+ and Knight+.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this: I’d apologise to the staff team and strive work much harder next week to make up for it

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this: Depends on the circumstances. If I outright didn’t like the staff member but they did their job, I wouldn’t do anything as it is unnecessary and just creates drama. There is no place for personal quarrel when working on a staff team. However if I feel as if they are consistently failing to fulfil their duties or misbehaving then i may inform them or the staff team in order to help them out, as opposed to try and get them demoted.

Anything else: I understand I wasn’t exactly very modest in this application but I hope to show my qualities that would make me a good member of staff. WGSWRP

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

+1

Active and a good guy

-= Current Ranks =-

In-Character Ranks        Out-Of-Character Rannks

[Mace Windu, MOTO]    [CW-RP Senior Admin]

-= Previous Ranks =-

[Doom's Unit Major]       [CW-RP Event Planner]

SCARED.png.8c294f101e9fc0e16134b65ad9639cfa.png

Big +1

Good ranks in both clone and jedi shoes dedication. Friendly and hard working 

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1 for all the reasons above. 
Another great GM that I remember when he was but the rank of Trooper,
Managed to get into Battalion on his first attempt (I think) showing he's done very well on the server,
Incredibly mature and calm, good luck in getting it!