Rex [W-G]

Rex's/ Serra Keto Staff App

In Game Name: REX / Serra Keto

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:116494739 

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: No 

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT): 

Platinum VIP and Jedi Champion

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers: yes i was a staff on a SWRP server before and learnt a lot of commands

Playtime: 
8 week 1day and 14 hours 

Predicted time on server per week: 
30+ hours

Warns/bans: Warnings- Prop spamming,Fail RP x2,Prop kill,PME(haven’t done anything else since these)

Do you use a microphone: Yes 

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: I aim to grow as a person and grow working with the rest of the staff team and help everyone i can. Also, i aim to help everyone i can to enjoy their time on the server and to help player that come on later in the evening as i can be on pretty late sometimes.

Why do you stand out among other candidates: I'm super hardworking and always try to do the best i can. Also, i will always have a fair judgement of situations and always help those that need help. I will also deal with people no matter what rank and if i know them or not as it would not be fair. 

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words): :

I think you should pick me as staff as i love Star Wars RP. I know commands needed to be staff and i know how to sort out a situation properly, I can bring new ideas . I always try my hardest to persevere through a task no matter what, and i think that it will come in handy in every issue i have to sort out. I like to help where i can and attempt to solve problems to help people out, i share a common goal with the server, to make a good and prosperous server. I believe I have a good common sense to decide on situations which require more than a steel template written down which may as well help me in case I do get accepted. I can be very serious when needed and can deal with anything thrown my way.

I will try every day to do my best and do all my duties that are required of me. I will always respect players and try to fix any issues they have to improve their time here on the server.I will also help stop the rule breakers who are ruining the Rp for everyone else as they should not be here if all they are gonna do is ruin other peoples time on the server.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: I understand as being unsuitable as staff can cause problems for another people and ruin the server when im meant to help players enjoy their time here. 

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member: I would do nothing unless as being staff im out of RP character but if i was in character and he did not salute i would remind him. 

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this: I would apologise for not doing as much as i should and try and try to do more duties next week. 

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this: I will speak to the staff member to try and sort our differences as it isn't healthy for the server for staff to be at odd and if it doesnt sort it out i will speak to a higher ranking staff member on what to do as talking to them didnt fix anything.

Anything else: I want to get somewhere on WGSWRP as I enjoy being on the server.

Edited by Rex [W-G]
Fixing the 200 words & Edited Rank

REX.gif

8 minutes ago, Victor said:

Neutral

Nice guy and active however there is something wrong in your app.

Hi I was look at apps cos I was notified by one cos admin stuff, it would probably help him if you could point out what exactly he did wrong so he can improve from his mistakes

Anyway

Your why should we pick you is only 145 words is probably what they where trying to point out.

- People say you are active and a decent guy tho which is good

catlogo 2.0.png

Just now, Skyhoop said:

Hi I was look at apps cos I was notified by one cos admin stuff, it would probably help him if you could point out what exactly he did wrong so he can improve from his mistakes

Anyway

Your why should we pick you is only 145 words is probably what they where trying to point out.

- People say you are active and a decent guy

there is a extra paragraph under it 

REX.gif

+1

Within SWRP Rex has achieved a high rank as clone, also a high rank in Jedi. That in itself shows dedicaton. When meeting you for the first time you were nothing but friendly to me and assisted me all the way to Colonel as 501st. I have never seen a situation where you have exploded in rage or been really toxic.

Also to add his app is well made and doesn't seem rushed

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1 If a Jedi is going to have get staff give it to Rex, probably the best Jedi choice and has been around for a while and has a good understanding of the server.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO