malnjayz

Malns Second Staff App

In Game Name: Maln

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:194557643

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: Negative

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT): Platinum VIP, CT Lieutenant Colonel, Jedi Apprentice

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers: Former Head of Staff on a smaller server.

Playtime: 4w 1d as of posting this

Predicted time on server per week: around 45h

Warns/bans: No warns | A ban for AMRDM, I didnt read the scavenger rules properly and started shooting at clones to be killed.

Do you use a microphone: Affirmative

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: Help make everyone on the server enjoy their time 

Why do you stand out among other candidates: I am online at very unchristian times for unchristian durations

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words): I think you should pick me to staff on the server because I am a very active player on the server, stacking up lots of playtime on times barely other Staff Members are on, sometimes none at all. As a CT LCOL I also already had to deal with all sorts of people joining the server under for example people pushing the server and in-character rules to the best of their abilities to see how far they can get without being properly punished. During all the times I have been dealing with people like that I also developed a very calm way of dealing with them, while also giving them a chance to defend themselves. Outside my experience of dealing with People In-Character I already have some experience with staffing other servers, as I have been Head of Staff of a Server with around 15 active players per day and an overall player base of around 30 players. This experience already gave me an insight on how to  use ulx commands aswell as various admin tools and think I wont need as much of an Introduction period while I would still be open and happy to learn new and helpful things.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: Just like unfit People In-Character should be demoted I understand that my rank will me removed If I prove myself unsuitable.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member: As a staff member nothing. If I am holding a Rank this Trooper has to salute I am telling him in Character what he missed to do.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this: I'll apologize to SMT and improve on it the next week.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this: Depends on the reasoning I dont like it, if it is a personal problem I will try to talk to him personally, if I find his behaviour in something unsuitable for being staff I will try to talk to him personally, if he is not open to criticism I talk to a Senior Staff for advise.

Anything else: wgswrp

Edited by malnjayz

yo what tis

+1

Maln is a CT SO, that in it self shows alot. To be able to deal with retarded CT's constantly and still stays there. That shows everything. 

I personally don't know you out of CT but every time I've talked to you, you have been extremely friendly and nice to talk to.

Going to the application it's good and in detail. We'll done Maln 😀

Edited by Bansheey
Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif