[VAC] Zak Oath

Perma ban for "cheating"

Server you got banned from: SCP RP

Your name in-game:TOD ZAK( i think i'm not sure)

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:236842597

Admins' name that banned you:I think it was something barry or something like that idk 

Admin's steamID:i dont know

Why did you get banned?:Well we were in a sit , and people were just mentally disabled that day and i was in like 7 sits where i was guilty in only 1 , and then guy reported me for "stun stick abuse" and it wasn't even me there was video proof and you can clearly see it wasn't me and then someone was controlling my account and said /afk in chat while i was in sit and i was unable to be kicked or killed or whatever and admins were thinking i was hacking even tho i had no clue what was going on 

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:I think i waited long  and i was unfairly banned but admins

Anything else?:Dude that fake epilepsy stop it , and dont provoke it since people dont know that even if its real .i. 

If I remember correctly you were the guy that kept breaking rules, making sits about people breaking rules but instead YOU were the ones breaking the rules and then ignoring staff after being told to stop. To finish it off you kept SSAing (stun stick abusing) some poor fella with epilepsy and instead of listening to him you continued it despite a staff member and the guy telling you not to do it. You then got perma banned for being a minge and mostly because of the SSA part, I'm probably wrong but the name Zak Tod sounds familiar to me.

Looking into your ban reason (look below) I was correct, you can stay banned in my opinion

unknown.png.360b98bb12560717ff80fa9abdce553f.png

floop.png

-Hanz explained everything

-The whole  "someone was controlling my account and said /afk in chat while i was in sit and i was unable to be kicked or killed or whatever and admins were thinking i was hacking even tho i had no clue what was going on" is not believable. Like it doesn't make any sense why someone would do it.

-I agree with Hanz regarding you staying banned.

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

Like i said i had no clue what was going on and i never typed afk in chat , its been long time and i want to be reformed , you chose to believe me or not i know what i did and what i did not , i offered staff to look thru my computer if they want they refused , and they kept ignoring me for that so i gave up and i came back now

Just now, Bread said:

YOU GOT BANNED FOR NEARLY GETTING SOMEONE KILLED BECAUSE OF THEIR EPILEPSY, NOT BECAUSE YOU WENT AFK 

Nobody was nearly killed , dude was constantly breaking rules he was getting thru that little window in airlock and he was constantly provoking security , there was video proof of him resisting and i hit him only once , after that other guy  hit him multiple times and he called admin on me , I understand your concerns about that loser but if he really had epilepsy he would die long time ago since i've seen ppl hit him much more ...

Anyways it was long time ago and i think i waited long , there is always name change and there wont be any personal beefs 

They banned me because i was "hacking" and because the shits were happening that day 

I have intentions to RP but if D class keep breaking out and resisting what should i do other than stun stick them or kill them , admins almost respond to that  and when they do its too late .

2 minutes ago, Kvisten said:

Imagine not understanding what the real problem is and how serious it is and just complaining about the "Hacker".

I do understand the problem but like i said if that was really the problem that mf would be dead long time ago 

1 minute ago, [VAC] Zak Oath said:

Nobody was nearly killed , dude was constantly breaking rules he was getting thru that little window in airlock and he was constantly provoking security , there was video proof of him resisting and i hit him only once , after that other guy  hit him multiple times and he called admin on me , I understand your concerns about that loser but if he really had epilepsy he would die long time ago since i've seen ppl hit him much more ...

Anyways it was long time ago and i think i waited long , there is always name change and there wont be any personal beefs 

They banned me because i was "hacking" and because the shits were happening that day 

I have intentions to RP but if D class keep breaking out and resisting what should i do other than stun stick them or kill them , admins almost respond to that  and when they do its too late .

I don't think you know how epilepsy works but okay... calling him a loser just shows you've got no regrets at all.

- Like every number ever
I want you to understand that you ACTUALLY could've killed someone with your actions. I don't care about anything else calling false sits i don't care but the fact is is that you almost gave them a seizure and don't speaks volumes about how much of a child you are. Stay banned and never 
NEVER COME BACK AGAIN

There is no proof that that dude have epilepsy and if he have it server should just add thing above his name "THIS GUY HAVE EPILEPSY DONT STUNSTICK" or something when the proof is shown and the papers i would  accept my ban 

2 minutes ago, [VAC] Zak Oath said:

I do understand the problem but like i said if that was really the problem that mf would be dead long time ago 

What do you mean by "if that was really the problem that mf would be dead long time ago". Just becuase he was nearly killed doesnt mean he is dead. He could be 100% alive and life perfectly fine.

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

Just now, Kvisten said:

What do you mean by "if that was really the problem that mf would be dead long time ago". Just because he was nearly killed doesnt mean he is dead. He could be 100% alive and life perfectly fine.

No no no , i've seen people beat the shit out of him with stun stick because he said he have epilepsy and if things he was saying were real he would be dead 

1 minute ago, Dr. Alto Clef said:

it's also the fact that you don't care about someone maybe dying from you're actions

1 minute ago, Puggo19 said:

You are delusional. You want PERSONAL medical documents to prove he has a condition that can be fatal just so you can get unbanned on a garrys mod server

Get a grip.

Jesus , and you call me Kid okay so first things first , like i said if he had epilepsy he would be dead from things people did to him with stunstick and flashlight spam + he is not the best player that didn't broke any rules in fact he broke much more than you think , he just have luck i dont record my gameplay because i dont care about ppl doing stupid shit if they get caught its their problem 

If you havent seen the video  ask for someone to give you and you will see that i did nothing to him and that he was resisting the other LT beated him 

what i did was just responding to situation and i didnt beated him with stun stick in sit i hitted him once because he was resisting and because i had to , as you can hear other people were laughing because they didnt know he had epilepsy and of who else would be reported than me because  we had beef in past .

1 minute ago, [VAC] Zak Oath said:

Jesus , and you call me Kid okay so first things first , like i said if he had epilepsy he would be dead from things people did to him with stunstick and flashlight spam + he is not the best player that didn't broke any rules in fact he broke much more than you think , he just have luck i dont record my gameplay because i dont care about ppl doing stupid shit if they get caught its their problem 

If you havent seen the video  ask for someone to give you and you will see that i did nothing to him and that he was resisting the other LT beated him 

what i did was just responding to situation and i didnt beated him with stun stick in sit i hitted him once because he was resisting and because i had to , as you can hear other people were laughing because they didnt know he had epilepsy and of who else would be reported than me because  we had beef in past .

Right epilepsy can be triggered by flashing lights or patterned effects which can make them feel uncomfortable, disoriented or worse. Just because someone stunsticks them six times doesn't mean you can stunstick them once. The effects can still be dangerous, please inform yourself before trying to say shit about epilepsy as you've clearly got no idea.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Alto Clef said:

Dude I want you to realize these 2 things Right NOW.
1: You coul've killed someone with your actions.
2: Hiding behind the fact that others did it doesn't give you the right to do it to them to.

First things first i never said that i approve people who beat people with epilepsy with stun stick neither that i did it , i hit him 1 time because i had to , 2nd things second  watch the video and you will see that i hitted him once 

Just now, Isaac Miles said:

Right epilepsy can be triggered by flashing lights or patterned effects which can make them feel uncomfortable, disoriented or worse. Just because someone stunsticks them six times doesn't mean you can stunstick them once. The effects can still be dangerous, please inform yourself before trying to say shit about epilepsy as you've clearly got no idea.

Yeah , but i wasnt banned because i hitted him once i got banned because" i wanted to kill him " dude this make no sense i hitted him 1 once because he was constantly resisting and he would constantly break rules and had epilepsy as excuse which made him untouchable like we cant taze him we cant stun stick him we cant do anything to him if hes breaking the rule or "law" simply dont play flashy games if you have epilepsy or just disable flashing there are many console options and im sure he can find it !