Rick Dirks

SCP 096 Application

RP Name: Rick Dirks

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:11101

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above] i have 1 week

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]: 1 warning metagame disobying raid cooldown as field agent 

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?: Yes And Yes

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding* u can't go on a killing spree  you can't abuse ure 05 card you cant use ure pac3 to look outside of ure cc you cant look at the door to breach you can't let anyone life that looked at ure face u need to sit on 096-1 body  if sombody breaches you on purpose u need to call a admin  make sure to not accidentally kill people

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: Yes 

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail)scp 096 needs to be held in a 5x5x5 containment chamber there need to be presure pads present and lazers to inform staff of his location in his chamber there may not be any camera's inside scp 096 his containment chamber its mandotory to look for cracks and holes evers week . And there are no photos and videos allowed only when 05 redacted allowes is

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*: m gonna enrage if my gate is closed i will open the door with my 05 i will run towards scp 096-1 i will seek him out and run after him after im there i would kill him and then sit down i will not move until sombody else looks at my face or i get recontained i will not use my 05 to if im not enraged and im not gonna turn because thats conciderd failrp because thats non rp and then i just want to kill people for no rp reason 
sorry if i didnt got the 400 caracters but i tryed my best to explain in detail

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*: I dodnt think its goot rp maybe its accidental and he didnt meen to look at his face and just tried to look away but was kinda to late i think i readed in the lore that scp 096 tracks down the origenal 096-1and then return to the other ''pray'' that looked at hsi face but i dont think that is allowed in this server because the rulles stated dont mass spree as scp 096

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?* I would get a mtf unit to kill him then i would get mtf units to monitor scp 096 on movement and if he doesnt get enraged and where he is standing etc i would get the guards to d block so there is no oppertunity that a d class if escaped looks at his face if i got the bag back i would enter the room put the bag on and restrain him and then put him back in his containment cell

Sorry if i didnt got the 400 caracters but i dont know how to explain it more then this

GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*: if i feel like it wasn't accident i would ''break cuffs and kill him'' but if it was a accident i would just stay in my normal state

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application: Sorry for the grammar and spelling english is not my mean lang and i kinda just learned it myself

Since this thread was first created, the SCP-096 swep has been changed and edited to more sufficient in game and more realistic for the players. 

Edited by Foxie gamer

Sorry for any spell and gramar mistakes if u dont see this name online i change my name for sertend jobs so it can be that u dont know me but im very active if there is any loggs to confirm and the past 2 weeks i played very mutch on the server so 🙂 like my name in mc&d dark is miak lak and in the mtf e-11 its dirk i know many people in the community and i joined in 2019 before december so dont -1 on me if u didnt see me online because of my name changes

Edited by Foxie gamer

Just going to say a couple of things that make me -1 this, first, I've never seen you, I get you said that "You change your RP name alot" but you would think I'd see you once with your official RP name, I would atleast like a screenshot of your playtime to make sure you even have a week. Second, poor poor poor app, I get english isn't your first language, but the typos are unbearable to read. Third, I have slight hunch that dude above me is an alt you made, cause he joined, then not even a minute later left a +1 on your app and just left, like isn't that a bit sus?

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

That isnt a alt that is a freand that plays on the server if u wanna have a screenshot i can give it i don't rl get u bcs i never got english for lesson and stuff

and i already said my app is with grammar mistakes and u still are complaining

image.thumb.png.054be5e113949036d87b522e0ea70ddc.pngYou can search him up on the server btw 

Im just trying to be 096 to rp this app taked me 1 hour to make i rl tryed my best.

and im sorry if we didnt meet eachother but that doesnt rl mean mutch on my point.

and what doe's grammar mean in roleplay if u can play as 096 and be a good roleplayer thats enough i rl like this server and i just rl want to be scp 096  

And i wasnt active for some weeks im 2 weeks active 

Edited by Foxie gamer