Any experience in staffing:

None

Current Age:

Warns/Bans:

2 warns 0 bans

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?:

It is understandable and works

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original:

Map:

RP_Vanqor_SBS

Enemies, HP, Amount:

B1(s), Base HP, 4-10

Commando droid(s),  Base HP,  2-3

Alien species Commander(s), 4000, 1

Jedi hunter droid(s), 25000, 1-3

TFA-Tactical droid, 4000

Passive, HP, Amount:

Medical officers, 350, 2

Grand Admiral, 500, 1

Republic's Execution:

GC and GM Are to go scout for the ship with the survivors and the enemies that shot the Venator down and look for other shuttles .

GC can also be sent to find high vantage points to assist in the recovery of the crew and to further assist in spotting Enemies or survivors.

CE, DU and CG will move to the nearby base to set up camp and defend it so it can be used as a medical station and temporary base 

501st, 212th, CT, CE and some 74th will be on standby and await the discovery of the shuttle and other survivors and assist if medical attention is needed. CE will transport the crew to the base and CT, 501st and 212th will be protecting in case it is necessary.

212th will at some point be responsible for defeating a tank of CIS origin

RC will attempt to recover the logs of the ship to assess how many survivors there could be to find.

Jedi are to destroy potential Jedi hunter droids. And to recover the stolen Sabers the Droids have with them.

If bunker with TFA droid is found the republic will search through it and try to find intelligence 

Otherwise they will march to DB and return to base

Event Character Execution:

B1(s) and Commando Droid(s)  will be coming from a droid transport tank that stops close to the venator on the same side as the base that will be occupied they will assault the base all but the Commando droids will try to find the shuttle before the republic and radio in the position.

The Alien(s)  will be in an AAT tank that  212th will have to deal with that will attempt to destroy the temporary base

Story:

A venator crashes on Vanqor after being attaced by a CIS drednaught and taking emense fire. However, they sent out a distress call before crashing and are now awaiting death or rescue. The crew might have found something interesting for the republic forces to acknowledge before they went dark.

Event Information:

Have you ever Done an Event Before?:

Negative on that

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:

Never did one

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?:

They are to make sure the events work and are not a cluster f-word. And sometimes the same as a Moderator. But generally to supply the server with interesting missions to participate in.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:

Yes and that will not be a problem

Anything else?:

I hope to be able to get to know you guys making events soo  and perhaps become one of you.  W-G E-Planner

Untitled drawing (7).jpg

Ranks:

Ex-CT Vice Commander

Battalion 1st Lieutenant

-1 Too inactive too do 3-6 events a week. But he may have changed

Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

OOC

[SWRP] Senior Event Planner

[HLRP] Senior Moderator

IC

[HLRP] Lambda

[NRP] Rottmeister 

Spoiler

Previous Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

[SWRP] Administrator

In Character Ranks

[SWRP] Plo Koon 

[SWRP] 91st 2nd Lieutenant
[NRP] Richter 

[SWRP] Honour Guard
[SWRP] Battalion 1st Lieutenant

SA.png

Never seen you lead an event. How would you make one?

Inactive 

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

Neutral 

- Havent really seen or spoken to you much but is a nice guy

- Jedi dont like Jedi Hunter Droids as its too Basic (Plus 25,000 is too little, me and solaire do that in 2 heavy hits)

- Clone Event could be a bit more detailed

Edited by Space

- IC Ranks -

|- Grogu | 17/05/21 - FOREVER | | - Grand Master Yoda | 07/04/21 - 17/05/21 | | - Mace Windu | 27/03/21 - 07/04/21 |

|- Anakin Skywalker | 24/08/20 - 27/03/21 | |- Jedi Force Master | 11/04/20 - 24/08/20 | |- Jedi Warden | 29/02/2020 - 11/04/20 |

- OOC Ranks - |- Event Planner | 04/07/20 - 26/02/2020 |

1133595773_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.1ad0481f51e49c331a328efb4879f3cd.gif

2 minutes ago, Zeref said:

-1 For the love of god fix the jedi side. If you are intending on haveing JHD whit 25k its not going to work. so fix jedi side and make the plane biger for clones. also get a bit more active

Reason for adding a Jedi part is because of them complaining when they have nothing to do, I have very little experience so I did not put as much effort into it

Untitled drawing (7).jpg

Ranks:

Ex-CT Vice Commander

Battalion 1st Lieutenant

Same reasoning as staff, there could also be more detail.

IRP Ranks
Current
Director of Special Forces
Executive Admin
Lead Mentor
Previous
IC Vice Commander

CWRP Ranks
Current
RC Auxiliary
Security Staff

Previous
RC Vice Commander x2
ARC Vice Commander
CE Commander
Executive Admin
Event Planner

No offence but the only reason you seem inactive is because you are. You have been at the rank of Battalion CPT for at least 11 weeks now, I understand your 4 week LOA however before you were still extremely inactive doing the bare minimum. I guess you getting EP could then encourage you to come on more to do minimums etc, however from my point of view it looks highly unlikely.

Now moving onto the event itself, which has a lack of detail and effort put into it. This type of event has already been done. I understand it is hard to come up with originality which is fine, however in your first event for EP Management to see, they want to see creativity and thought put into it at a bare minimum.

Having literally nothing except JHD for Jedi to fight is probably the worst thing you could do in an event, especially for your application. The event itself for Clones is okay, has a decent idea behind it but there isn't much creativity that has been put into it. Also, there is no need to say which select regiments do what, you are applying for EP not Battalion.

Overall Unlucky, you are a nice person, however your lack of imagination in your application alongside your lack of activity IC shows that you are not suitable for EP in my opinion.

If I was you, I would first try to reach the rank of Battalion MJR, to show an increase of activity and effort put into Battalion as you usually just do minimums. Then I would come up with a decent event plan - which includes Jedi.

giphy.webp

14 minutes ago, Sogwas03/Unlucky said:

Reason for adding a Jedi part is because of them complaining when they have nothing to do, I have very little experience so I did not put as much effort into it

Doing Jedi events is part of the job. Admitting to them being more of an afterthought to you and putting little effort into them on your application is a big red flag. 

walkinganakinsmall.gif.047211219200fcba111023b6eae1f2c7.gif

Current Rank: Force Ghost

Previous Ranks: Anakin Skywalker, 41st LT, RRD Analyst, CE CPL

I agree with JH here.

You are extremely inactive and always do the bare minimum in Battalion. Just to put it into perspective, we joined Battalion at the same time and I am now 2 ranks ahead of you.

I cant say much about the event plan as i'm not creative at all however a lot has been said above about your event plan

Another point I would like to make is that you have applied for EP straight after being denied for staff. This was the same last time your staff app got denied. To me it looks like you are also applying because you want some sort of staff powers however I may be wrong, this is just how I see it.

Overall you are a nice person as I have talked to you many of times. I think you should just increase your activity and also the effort you put into the server. For now I also think you should go for either staff or EP as balancing both is not easy and then you can also dedicate your time to only one.

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks

327th Colonel

Head of Battalion

Republic Vice Admiral

Imperial Grand Admiral

CWRP Admin

501st Vader's Fist Vice Commander

Imperial Commando DS Squad Leader

Imperial Commando Vice Commander S-12

Adjutant

Governor

Major General

Lieutenant General

General

IRP Event Planner

IRP Senior Event Planner

IRP Deputy Event Manager

IRP Super Admin (For 20 Minutes)

IRP Event Manager

IRP Vice Manager

IRP Manager

ICRP Manager

TRP Manager

Rebel Alpha Commander

FiveM Staff Manager

My reasoning for applying is to learn from my mistakes and to further advance my knowledge of what is wanted and or needed for further application. And also because i want to see how capable other people think i am for the role in question

Untitled drawing (7).jpg

Ranks:

Ex-CT Vice Commander

Battalion 1st Lieutenant

Neutral

You're a nice guy with experience being in charge of clone events as Battalion but I'm afraid imma have to leave it neutral due to the Jedi event being a bit naff and your overall inactivity.

I understand you may be able to learn about Jedi events as you go along or become more commited and come on more with the new EP role but saying that is unlikely to convince the powers that be to choose you over the other candidates that are currently more capable for the role.

I'd say improve your activity, achieve a better performance in Batt (in terms of loggings) and get more familiar with Jedi events before reapplying. If you are able to do this then it'll be a definite +1 from me.

Nevertheless GL.

Edited by Bean

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

Jedi Hunter Droids are the basic white bitches of SWRP so that shows this event isnt thought through properly so

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Denied

____________________________________________________________________________________

With the event team now being nearly full, we didn't think you would be the best candidate to get the last spot.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to apply again once EP apps open again.

Past ranks:

Nobody cares