Any experience in staffing:

Unfortunately not.

Current Age:

Warns/Bans:

One warn on my first night on the server

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?:

My Mic works perfectly well.

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: RishiMoon

Enemies, HP, Amount:
Deathwatch members, Base HP, 10 of them (unlimited lives)
Deathwatch Sniper, base HP, 1 for every 4 GC's, if GC is under 4 online there is no sniper (5 lives)
Deathwatch Commander, 1 of them (1 life)
Two enemy tanks

Passive, HP, Amount:
3 undercover deathwatch members (will be disguised as CE members until the plan has progressed then will swap back to deathwatch) Base HP,  3

1 undercover deathwatch Commander (Will be disguised as ABS to kidnap the admiral)

Republic's Execution:
The event will start without warning, so there will be no initial reaction from the republic. The GR will be sabotaged and there will be 3 Suspicious CE members found in the vicinity of the GR controls, RC will take them all away for questioning and whilst the questioning is taking place all regiments will man their battlestations as the leading battalion will call Defcon 3. (RC should not take longer than 5/10 mins to interrogate the suspects so other regiments dont get bored.)

The repair of the GR will take longer than usual due to the extensive damage and will be completed around the time that the interrogation is finished, RC will learn that the GR was a distraction and that whilst the power was off the leading online admiralty was kidnapped and taken to the camp outside of base awaiting extraction off planet. They will relay this information to the leading battalion member who will immediately mobilise the base, Theres a sense of urgency here as the admiral could be taken away unless he is rescued quickly. Battalion will instruct 501st, 327th and 212th to leave base via the main gate. due to reports that the enemy has mobilised between MB and the camp.  GC and GM will be instructed to gain the high ground via the surrounding mountains. CE and DU will cover the rear, whilst 74th will cover the back healing anyone needing it. CG will help the front when needed with shield pushing.

GC will observe two enemy tanks aswell as 6 additional deathwatch members moving up from the camp towards the advancing republic army and 212th will in turn bring in 2 of their own tanks to counter. there will be a bit of back and forth here as the clones attempt to push up and deathwatch attempt to stall them. DU will set up barricades to help cover the advancing clones. If there are enough GC on there will also be a deathwatch sniper attempting to pick off clones from afar.

There will be some (not loads) of mines also dotted around which 212th will identify and deal with. Once the republic are almost at the camp deathwatch will no longer be pushing out and will be holding the camp with turrets and barricades up, at this time CE will start transporting troops from MB to the camp. There will be a push into the camp (when this push happens, deathwatch members will be restricted to only a few lives i.e 3/4) and eventually there will just be the deathwatch Commander left along with the Admiral, negotiations will take place whereby he is offered the chance to surrender which he accepts and is taken away for questioning.

All troops will be transported to MB for a debrief.

(I would also really like to do a version of this event where the republic dont get there in time and they escape with the admiral, thus setting up a mini series where the next event in the chain is a planetary rescue for him.) This event would work especially well later on at night when there are 50-70 members but can easily accommodate more or less, the amount of EC's will be scaled dependant.

Event Character Execution:
Initially 3 deathwatch members will be disguised as CE members, when the interrogation is over RC will execute them and they can respawn at the camp along with the rest of the EC's and await further instruction. The deathwatch Commander will enter battalion bunks as an ABS trooper and proceed to kidnap the admiral, they will casually walk out of HQ and jump over a quiet part of the wall without drawing attention to themselves (or they could enter a small craft on a landing pad and take off)

They will all wait at the camp until the clones leave MB and march towards the camp, 8 deathwatch members (6 on foot and 2 in tanks)  will meet the clones as they come around the side of the mountain separating MB from the camp and open fire. There will be barricades set up to help them and they will have mini guns and the RTC scoped machine gun.

There spawn will be set at the front of the inside of the camp to help them get straight onto the battlefield until the clones have got close enough to the camp, at which point there spawn will change the back of the camp. The deathwatch commander will stay with the admiral until the rest of deathwatch have been killed at which point he will negotiate with the leading battalion and agree to surrender and be taken away by RC for interrogation concerning why they wanted to take the admiral etc.

Story:

Event Information:

I've based this off other events ive seen regarding kidnappings but tried to add my own take on it, ive removed the option for troops to be taken via the air to extend the combat where possible, and added the passive(ish) aspect at the beginning to hopefully make it more interesting for everyone involved.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?:

No i have not.

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:

N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:

Event planners are expected to be as mature as staff in the sense of the abilities they have in game, and whilst hosting an event are expected to make the event as enjoyable as possible to all involved,  and where possible make their events as original and fresh as they can to get people to keep coming back to the server. EP's are also able to help out with staff claims when there are no available staff online to fulfil them.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:

Yes and i wouldn't expect any less.

Anything else?:

Thanks for taking the time to read.

W-G E-Planner

EDIT: I have not added a jedi event due to this being more aimed at later nights where the amount of jedi online isnt really enough to sustain an event, if i had chosen a different map etc a jedi event would be added)

Edited by Blue
promoted

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]

lad and a great app 

+1

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

Easy +1

Great app, Great Lad. Good event plan. Good luck my guy

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Neutral (but with some suggestions)

Apart from minor things like gr repair being a lot shorter than rc interigations even if u do slow them down 

People REALLY don't like sitting on defcon 3 for long, defcon 4 would be better then some normal duties.

Also instead having 3/4 of your ec's waiting outside make them come into to get the admiral or another distraction attack. 

Also u really do need to have some sort of plan for Jedi as u can't rely on it being to late for Jedi to be on 

Apart from that it's very well written and, with the little interaction I had with u seam like a good guy. But two weeks is very close to the minimum time. 

Changed to neutral due to these issues 

Edited by Pie
10 hours ago, Pie said:

Neutral (but with some suggestions)

Apart from minor things like gr repair being a lot shorter than rc interigations even if u do slow them down 

People REALLY don't like sitting on defcon 3 for long, defcon 4 would be better then some normal duties.

Also instead having 3/4 of your ec's waiting outside make them come into to get the admiral or another distraction attack. 

Also u really do need to have some sort of plan for Jedi as u can't rely on it being to late for Jedi to be on 

Apart from that it's very well written and, with the little interaction I had with u seam like a good guy. But two weeks is very close to the minimum time. 

Changed to neutral due to these issues 

Hey Pie,

Thanks for the advice, admittedly this is my first forey into event planning, it wasnt something i thought i would enjoy but writing up my initial plan was fun tbh, im just at the point where i spend so much time idle between events and trainings id like to utilise that time productively!

I see your points regarding peoples wait times etc and agree, and ill admit that another reason i missed a jedi event is outside of just writing 'sith steals holocron' i dont have enough experience and playtime in the jedi role to really know what constitutes an enjoyable and fresh jedi event.

i was however planning on gauging the views of the jedi regardless of the success of this app.

Again though, thanks for coming back with some constructive feedback as opposed to just shitposting, much appreciated my man!

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]

+1 despite low playtime, Barry has proven to be competent considering he’s achieved exo in just over 2 weeks, so the power that comes with EP shouldn’t be an issue, 

the event seems fun and I understand the reasoning for no Jedi event.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

+1 good application, deserves it 

+1

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

+1 has the creativity for it

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

+1

- Competent

- Despite Low Playtime, he's shown dedication to the role and server

- Event plan seems enjoyable and like Pie says with the few tweaks, it could be successful.

Current Ranks

GM

Previous Ranks

GC Executive Officer

GC ARC Colonel

Accepted

- Well made application and event plan
- Good community feedback

Contact me or Torb on Teamspeak for an interview

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager