Battalion Captain Pingu

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:196575884

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server:

Not currently, no. STEAM_0:0:196575884

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT):

Platinum VIP and Battalion Captain

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers:

I was moderator on a darkrp server a while ago but it got shut down.

Playtime:

2w 5d 22h

Predicted time on server per week:

40 - 50 hours a week consistently maybe even more some weeks

Warns/bans:

I have never received a warn or any bans that I know of.

Do you use a microphone:

Yes I use a microphone. 

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team:

I aim to make the server a better place and try and get rid of the minges and people who are ruining people's experience. I also want to help new players get into the server and make sure that if they need help, staff are always there and are also very friendly. 

Why do you stand out among other candidates:

I stand out among other candidates because even though I have less playtime than a lot of people, I have shown that I can persevere and learn the ropes of things very fast. An example of this is my Battalion rank. People told me that I was quite new so I may not be the best Battalion and even though I still may not be the best, I think I have proven myself to be able to adopt things very quickly. I also stand out because I feel I am a very friendly person and I would say the people that I have talked to would tend to agree. I feel this is a very good trait to have as a staff member because it shows new members that staff are real people and not just people that are going to be mean. It also means that you will gain respect and have a good reputation in the staff team and this affects the staff team's reputation as a whole.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words):

I feel like you should pick me for staff on WG because as I said before, I am a very friendly person. This stands out and most people would say that I am very friendly to talk to. I feel like I am also very easy to come up to so if someone needs help even out of staff duties I can help them very well.

Another reason I should be picked for staff is because I have built my profile in the community quite well for 2 weeks playtime and even though people say that I am "new" to the server I think I would be a very good pick for staff. I have shown multiple times that even with my little playtime, I still have a lot of experience with the server and also know enough about the server. 

I should be picked for staff over other people because I can be online at many different times such as early in the morning or late at night. I have been on the server many times where it is late and maybe 1 or 2 staff members are on and a random CT starts minging or people just start breaking the rules for no reason. The reason I can be on so much is that I only have college for 3 days a week even without lockdown so this means that I will keep up my activity after this lockdown.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed:

Yes I completely understand this as this is the same in Battalion

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member:

As a staff member I would do nothing as SOD is an OOC job. If I was IC then I would just ask the trooper to salute me and if he still refuses I would use IC matters to punish him. Unless he starts breaking a staff related rule then I would not use my staff powers at all.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this:

I would firstly apologise to SMT and make sure that I would make up for it in the next week. If this is still not the case then I would fully accept any consequences which SMT would like to give me.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this:

I would maybe PM them away from in-game because I would like to keep this stuff away from the game. If we still do not come to an agreement I would probably ignore them most of the time and escape from any drama that may start.

Anything else:

wgswrp

Edited to change this background on the text because I looked at it and it was annoying. Also updated my playtime and rank.

Edited by Pingu
Colouring

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks

327th Colonel

Head of Battalion

Republic Vice Admiral

Imperial Grand Admiral

CWRP Admin

501st Vader's Fist Vice Commander

Imperial Commando DS Squad Leader

Imperial Commando Vice Commander S-12

Adjutant

Governor

Major General

Lieutenant General

General

IRP Event Planner

IRP Senior Event Planner

IRP Deputy Event Manager

IRP Super Admin (For 20 Minutes)

IRP Event Manager

IRP Vice Manager

IRP Manager

ICRP Manager

TRP Manager

Rebel Alpha Commander

FiveM Staff Manager

+1

Good and easy to read application 

Active

Decent Playtime

Previous staff experience

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

+1

- Pingu is a great guy in many ways, he is first of all very friendly, I dont believe tha there is anyone who dislikes him

- Even tho he is pretty new to the server, he has shown that he can be very trustworthy and very dedicated

- Hes a really quick learnen

Considering all of those facts I beliveve Pingu would be a great fit for Staff. Good luck Pingu!

Current Rank
501st Commander 

Past Ranks
501st EXO & Colonel | 327th LT Colonel | Battalion 2nd & 1st LT | CT Medic Captain | 41st Captain 
Jedi Shaman | GM & 501st SpecOps Colonel  |  CWRP Event Planner
ST VC & Storm Commando SL | Sith Spectre | IRP Senior Event Planner

+1

- Trusted

- Active

- Nice guy in general

- Believe he is fit for staff

Good Luck!

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

+1

Nice Guy
trusted with rank

Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

OOC

[SWRP] Senior Event Planner

[HLRP] Senior Moderator

IC

[HLRP] Lambda

[NRP] Rottmeister 

Spoiler

Previous Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

[SWRP] Administrator

In Character Ranks

[SWRP] Plo Koon 

[SWRP] 91st 2nd Lieutenant
[NRP] Richter 

[SWRP] Honour Guard
[SWRP] Battalion 1st Lieutenant

SA.png

+1 active and mature 

Current ranks:

[SCT Commander]

Previous ranks:

[41st ARC Colonel]

[GC Vice Commander] 18/8/2020 - 21/9/2020 [GC ARC Colonel] 23/6/2020 - 10/8/2020

Denied

Other candidates have proven to be a better suit for a staff position, this does not mean you are not fit for the role but due to the high amount of applications we had to pick who was deemed the best options.

had to remove signature because of romanian censorship

Spoiler

orangutan.thumb.png.602726c88cce337e9ba2741fe9bf2819.png