jenson

jenson's warn appeal

Server you got warned on: SCP

Your name in-game: Jenson Burns

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196530768

Admins' name that banned you: Hanz

Admin's steamID: i cant seem to get it

Why did you get warned?: i got warned for breaking the CI raid timer which i was not aware of and i know that's really dumb but i never saw it in the rules

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A

Why do you deserve to have your warning removed?: i want my warning removed for i did not mean to break my raid timer, i was not aware their even was a raid timer cause i never saw it in the rules, i am honestly terribly sorry for breaking this rule and forcing the staff member to warn me, i would really like this warning removed for i dont want this warning to effect me in the future, i promise to always follow the raid timer rule and never break it.

Anything else?: (i changed some of the word's and shit for this is me appealing a warning not a ban)

Edited by jenson

"(6.7.) The raid cooldown timer is 20 Minutes. If you raid an area you must wait 20 minutes before raiding it again. This applies to both raids carried out by one person and raids carried out by a group (E.G: If 3 CI Members raid Foundation CI cannot raid again for 20 minutes). This only applies to each group individually, if CI Raid Foundation, CotBG does not have to wait 20 minutes and have a seperate timer.
CI Infiltrator has a seperate raid timer from the rest of CI.
The Raid Timer begins when the raid has finished, not when it has started. Raids end when every raider has died or has completely left the area (Hacking Gate A and immediately moving to MT and vice versa does not count as ending a raid)"

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

Denied

The warn was valid, you did not provide any reason why it would not be.

A warning serves as reminder for the future to staff but more importantly to yourself

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧