John Stance

SCP 1048

State your current/most common RP Name:  John Stance

State your current Steam Username: Hierarchy

Provide your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:430569619

State your current in game level(Level 30 required, exceptions can be made): 48

State your current in game rank (User,VIP,Gold VIP etc.):plat vip

State your current playtime in game (2 days required, exceptions can be made): 1 week 5 days

How many warnings do you have?(15 warns is the limit, exceptions can be made)You MUST PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT: 0 warns 

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP? (1 sentence is not an answer.): yes ive read them multiple times and understanded 

Do you understand the basics of 1048? (1 sentence is not an answer.): the basics of the scp-1048 passiveRP and also collecting ears. i must become friendly at first. let them trust me. i might play with them. and than the ear taking part comes

Do you understand that PassiveRP is very important in this job and why?: Yes. i must actualy give them love in order to trick them to my trap and make them lose their preety ears. 

Do you understand the rules of SCP-1048, and are you willing to follow them at all times?(1 sentence is not an answer): Yes i will

as what i understanded from the rules;

to get out from facility with a Goi, i must get permission from a senior+ admin.

i cannot use normal chat or voice chat. i can anly communicate by /me commands and ect. for example /me (scp-1048) waves or /me hugs your leg

i cannot make other scp's attack me such as like scp-457, scp-035, scp-049-2 ect.

my swep is for to collect ears from people i trick, to take their ears. i must play with them and tkae their attencion. while they are crouched, and interracting with me, i must take their ears. if they are not doing these things, i cannot take their ears

i cannot use props to build scp-1048-A

when im cuffed i cannot resist to get out

i cant open doors. i actualy know this rule very well because of scp-999

i can be under fead rp. i can  let them contain me if the player that tries to containme is a b7 or e11

i know scp-1048 is not only about ear taking and running around annoying people. i must actualy rp and let them do things with me such as like research rp. and yes it probably end with someones ears missing.

i cannot spam "i collected enough ears" at admin chat. the  amount is detected by swep. also ill get probably watned for spam/wasting staff time

i must avoid interracting with the orb and 016.

Describe how SCP-1048 should act with and around Foundation Personnel: as i say at the upper sections. Friendly. the things gets a little messy after time

i must actualy show some love to the founsation personal such as like drawing them a picture or hugging their legs. or taking their attrncion by waving my little bear hand. and yes i take their ears lol

Describe what SCP-1048 does: 1048 is a builder bear that actualy a smart buddy. he takes foundation personals lovevand trust he draws them pictures.(you can keep your docile movements as long as you want) and than you just take their ears when they actualy crouched and was playing with you ( damn what a cruel bear)

A GOI has breached you out of containment and take you to Gate A, they tell you to come with them, what do you do?: ask an senior admin to come and give permission from admin chat. as long as he grantes it im free to go with the goi. if not ill just walk back in the facility and collect ears (jk)

rp_werwolfscp_v60036.png

Edited by John Stance

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif