Refujuhdas' return??

Juhdas appeal

My In-Game name: Either Juhdas or RefuJuhdas

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:527055988

Steam Name: Juhdas#4995

What is the reason for your ban: Minge 

How long were you banned for: Permanently

Name of the staff member who banned you: Kids

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: Since my ban from Kids I have learnt a lot and just generally matured. I am no longer someone who goes on a server to Minge but someone who genuinely enjoys Serious RP like the rest of you. Having been staff for around 3 Months on another server I know how hard a staff members job can be, and got to experience first hand what getting treated the way I treated staff before can be like for the staff in question and I refuse to be that person that goes out of their way to give people a hard time. I'll admit that before I was one of those players and having made the devotion to playing seriously I can confidently say that I wont allow myself to sink to that level once more. If I am to be unbanned I will hopefully become an active member within the community and certainly attempt to fix my relationships with certain staff members that I have insulted in the past. I know this is a short appeal but I hope it gets the point across that I am no longer a player that comes on a server just to ruin peoples days but one that plays seriously and abides by the rules. I hope to once again become part of this Community and play the server how I should have always played it.

Neutral 

Not too sure what he did in the first place (Obviously minge) however he feels sorry and should be given a one warn chance to prove that he is changed. If he fails then reinstate the ban.

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

Obviously I was the one who banned this guy. Judas used to be a massive pain in the ass. However since banning him he has from time to time messaged me and shown interest in coming back. However, his last unban request was denied (about two months ago).

His message and attitude has changed drastically since and shows a lot more maturity than before. I think he should be given a chance at being unbanned and be kept watch on for a short while after. +1

Edited by Kids

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif

I distinctly remember Judas and his friends coming online every day and being the biggest minges they can. No intent to RP whatsoever; only to cause problems.

-1 From my past experiance

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

48 minutes ago, Navas said:

I distinctly remember Judas and his friends coming online every day and being the biggest minges they can. No intent to RP whatsoever; only to cause problems.

Yes I remember when I was like this, but as I said I have drastically changed. Myself and beetroot are not that sort of player anymore.

17 hours ago, Navas said:

-1 Navas said it all

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif

12 minutes ago, Solaire said:

-1 Navas said it all

And as I said, I have drastically changed. All I ask is for one final chance to prove that I am no longer that kind of person.

+1
I know i don't really have a say in this, given i was also quite the minge alongside juhdas back then, but being close friends with him i know how much he has actually changed, and i have seen how much he has actually matured. We were both senior mods on a previous prisonrp server, and have even developed and own our own UK prisonrp server. I believe over time juhdas has definitely matured, and i believe he deserves a second chance. 😔

On 9/2/2020 at 2:53 PM, Kids said:

Obviously I was the one who banned this guy. Judas used to be a massive pain in the ass. However since banning him he has from time to time messaged me and shown interest in coming back. However, his last unban request was denied (about two months ago).

His message and attitude has changed drastically since and shows a lot more maturity than before. I think he should be given a chance at being unbanned and be kept watch on for a short while after. +1

I think it's fair to give you another chance. Contact me or a SMT member on teamspeak/discord and we'll unban you.

spacer.pngspacer.png