Archer

Archer's Second Battalion Application

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Ellis4149

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:431238619

Current rank on the server: CE PFT  Colonel

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum) 10w 3d [At the Time Of Posting]

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yeah, Can got distorted if a Fans on [ Aswell im going to buy a New Mic]

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Affirmative

Do you meet the requirements: Yeah ( Still working on Reputation but thats about it)

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum) Im a Rescourefull guy, Striding for Perfection and Efficienticy. I know my Reputation on the Server isnt the Best due to my Bad Past. I work at my School as one of the Top Computer Technicians [ Yet i can never fix my Mic ] . I've Had my Ups and Downs in life and aswell Some Over-realisitic Goals i cant do, But During the Last 3/4 Months on the Server i've learnt many new things other people wont tell me 

In Character Section -

In-Game name: Combat Engineers, Colonel Archer

Highest rank obtained: CE Temp EXO 

What current rank do you have: Colonel

What is your current regiment: Combat Engineers

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum) I believe you should pick me to be in battalion due to my Loving, and Calm karisma as well as my Hustle towards Better and Brighter Goals. I believe I will be a successful candidate for this mission due to my Recent Achievements and Activity. Since joining the SWRP Community I've always wanted to join battalion, Sadly I took Jedi for most of it. I've came into CE looking at a Fun way to rank up to Major where I could apply for Battalion, When Seeing C-wright became battalion and left kind of turned me away but Seeing Rogue with his Funny Mustache I regained the effort to Re-write my Application, I know my Rep in the Past is not the Best but I'm trying to restructure it, First by Starting in Battalion, If I do get battalion I will try to Rank up as Well  Helping Others complete their Goals. I will try to always strive to Compelete my Minmums and go to the Meetings unless a reasonable Circumstance Arise. If I do get Granted I will Feel more resepected in the Community as well . I will be a Active, respectable  Member of the Battalion and the Community 

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum) Battalions Jobs is to Assist in Regimental Trainings witch Include NC0 C0 and S0 Trainings aswell as Normal Regimental Trainings [ETC: FT for CE or Manhunts for CG]. Battalion also do Open Trainings to Assist in Clones Learning New and Verbiable Tactics in Combat or Learning New Metherds . In Events Battalion not Doing the Main Leading can Assist their Regiment [Not Leading Their Regiment Completley] .
As well Battalion who Lead the Event will have Access to the Voice Amplificer [BO+] To witch they can Order there troops to Defend the Base from Attack or Attacking Enemy Outposts [BO+ Must use the Red settings on the Voice Ampliffeier] Battalion at the Start of a Base Attack must head to Battalion Bunks and Equip there Armour. cc

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why) I've never Been demoted to say but i did resign from Jedi, I've never Been Banned, Only been kicked for Being afk

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Affirmitvive, I know if i Mess around as Battalion i will Be Kick from Battalion

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? Battalion when Not Leading Will assist their Regiment holding their Battle Positions with Them using their Chosen Weapons [2 per Life], They can also Push out and help other regimentS attack the enemy [but dont expect to Not me Shot, Battalion are Normaly Targeted] . Battalion arnt Allowed to Order there Regiment everywhere but can Suggest ideas

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session? A battalion Officer Cadet starts with a Training witch Includes Face, Formations and Questions [Getting Tips from his Mentor on how to Improve] . The Battalion Officer Cadet must then Lead a Event [From Advert due to Voice Amp being for Battalion Officer+] Getting Tips from His Mentor on what Regiments should be doing. Thirdly a Battalion officer Cadet must Complete a Debreif on the Event that Happened. Then if Battalion Command Thinks that the BOC has done good and will Promote them to BO where they get Three More Tasks that are, 1. Host a Simulation Trainings, 2. A open Sim, and Thirdly Leading a Planetary with There Voice Amp [Getting Tips From Mentor]

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events? The Job of a C0 Leader is to Help the Leader in Decisions aswell ready to assist the Leader if He crashes or Has to Go so the Event can Coutine without Hinderuence. 

Anything else:  SWRP, 

Edited by Archer

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

+1

Detailed app

Pretty much everything i put in my previous comment on his last app

Good luck

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

+1 Archer has gone above and beyond recently and has even become CE temp EXO in his time between apps. One of the most mature people for his age on the server and would be great if given the chance.

+1 

Dude helped me out sm when i first joined CE a few months ago, gone into good detail on his app I also agree he is mature for his age :)

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

+1
Very mature,
The mic has gotten better,
Was an amazing T EXO in CE and i think he would be a good member in battalion.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1

Detailed and thought out app, shows he can be mature and a good candidate for battalion

(But i want to be able to understand what you're saying)

Current Ranks

GM

Previous Ranks

GC Executive Officer

GC ARC Colonel

+1

Archer has showen that he is worthy of the battalion spot,As others have said yes he is mature,Active and has a good reputation within the community which is really important for a battalion

Edited by Victor

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

+1

Archer you are a complete legend. From your last application you have grown 10 fold and matured greatly. Though you are 14, you are very mature and skilful for your age, so give yourself some credit for that. Your commitment in CE should be commended as well. Being Temp EXO is not an easy role and you easily handed it so I applaud you for that. My only suggestion would be for you to get use to front line action. Your leadership qualities are great in CE but sometimes strategies from CE may not work in practise for the front lines assaults so be aware of that, if you do lead

Good luck buddy and dont crash any more LAAT's

-Connor/Breatoking

+1 
When me and Archer were PVT-2nd LT he was very annoying but in the time it took us to get to SO he had improved a lot. The guy literally got Temp EXO which shows how much he has changed and all the best of luck Archer
tenor.gif.39ccfd13a2f791cfb09da7724afcce55.gif

+1

All has really been said above however for my OCD sake please Stop Typing Like This 

but yeah archer is a cool guy

Good luck!

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Plo Koon

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks

327th Colonel

Head of Battalion

Republic Vice Admiral

Imperial Grand Admiral

CWRP Admin

Jedi Champion

Jedi Battle Master

501st Vader's Fist Vice Commander

Imperial Commando DS Squad Leader

Imperial Commando Vice Commander S-12

Adjutant

Governor

Major General

Lieutenant General

General

IRP Event Planner

IRP Senior Event Planner

IRP Deputy Event Manager

IRP Super Admin (For 20 Minutes)

IRP Event Manager

IRP Vice Manager

IRP Manager

ICRP Manager

TRP Manager

Rebel Alpha Commander

FiveM Staff Manager

+1

Archer si a good lad, hes been CE for as long as i can remember in the server and definently deserves a shot at Battalion. Good luck lad

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1

Archer has been a CE COL for a very long time. Pretty sure I did his tryout when he wanted to join and he has grown a lot since he had joined. The CE Hierarchy must also trust him as he has had more than one Temp EXO phase... i think.

GL

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

Denied

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battalion Command has decided that you aren't currently fit for the position of Battalion. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------