Cool Bobby

Bobby's Batt Application

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: High Bever

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:148832269

Current rank on the server: DU CPT Bobby

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum) 4w and 6 d[At the Time Of Posting]

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: It's ok quality, it rarely happens that people have trouble hearing me. I am looking to buy a new mic soon. 

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes I have

Do you meet the requirements: I do meet the requirements, but the respect part is hard to tell. People I have been in regiment with know I am capable soldier shows a lot of respect, but because of 1 major accident some people dont look at me as a good soldier.

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum) So I am a student and has a ok amount of school work and are on when I have time. I do really enjoy playing garrys mod and other games on my freetime. I also spend some days with friends, but that is no more than 1 day a week. I am also Norwegian so English is not my first language, so I have a few grammatical errors, but I have no problems communicating or talking with people. 

In Character Section -

In-Game name: DU CPT Bobby

Highest rank obtained: 212th ARC LCOL

What current rank do you have: CPT

What is your current regiment: DU

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

The reason I should join the Battalion is that I am active, nice, knowledgeable, a quick learner, a good leader, serious when needed and confident. With almost 5 weeks on the server and being a quick learner I have picked up a lot of different knowledge from being in 212th and DU for a long time and being in 327th, 501st and 74th for shorter times. There are a few rules that are different from regiment to regiment and I will clarify that with the Battalion so things can be cleared up. I am not afraid of asking questions so if I seem incapable that will change quite quickly since I will gladly participate in trainings and read documents to become better. But to be honest I don't think I am incapable since I passed the second or third arc mando and not sim. So I have shown my skills as a soldier before. 

As a leader in events I have shown my skills multiple skills in 212th and DU. I am confident in my decisions and most of the time they are the correct response to the situations. Still mistakes happen and I think it's really important to learn from them. I also believe if I am leading a whole event as a Battalion member I know what we need in the different situations. For example I know when we need shield walls and when to use explosives. 

I have also pointed out that I am active and am on the server most of my freetime. Right now that I have school  I aim for 25-35 hours online every week. If I have vacation I will try to be online 40-50 hours a week. For example right now I have been 61 hours active the last two weeks. The only time my activity can drop is when I have a lot of assignments and tests, but I will still be online at least 2-3 hours a day then.  

I also pointed out that I am a nice person. I would rather formulate it as a person that is easily likeable. I have never had a problem with people not liking me since I like to laugh and I am quite agreeable. So I am also rarely in arguments with people. 

I can also be very serious when needed. For example events. In events if not leading I follow all orders given with few exceptions. If I believe the decision is not just bad but absolutely terrible, I might state my opinion on the matter and come up with a counter idea, but this is a rare occasion.  I also believe having quiet comms in events are extremely important and only talks when needed.    

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum) 

Battalion has multiple roles and responsibilities on base and in events. I am first going to start with explaining the roles of Battalion on defcon 5. On defcon 5 the most important thing for battalion is to grant and deny the adverts. You should also host trainings for your regiment or regiments to further improve their abilities. You should also be checking on the trainings and SIMs to make sure they are executed properly and serve a reason behind them. For example not letting people just run around in the sim room and punch each other to death. If you also feel the level of the clones is lower than it should be you could host a mandatory training or mandatory sim if you have a high enough rank. 

When you there is an event going on and it is combat the roles of the Battalion changes. If you are leading the event you will be handing out orders to the people on the battlefield and granting and denying adverts. You can also be a CO-leader, but I will go through that later.  If you are not leading or CO- leading you will be doing something else, but I will also go through that later. 

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why)

I have been kicked for being afk, but not something else then that. I don't believe that I have a ban on the server either. If talking about regiments I have never been kicked or blacklisted from regiments, but I have been demoted. The first time I joined a regiment and got NCO was in 212th and under one accident I threw the grenade and accidently hit Battalion Meowers and 212th Commander Kids demoted me.  

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: 

I do understand being a Battalion member is a very respectable and disciplined rank so minging and doing stupid stuff will cause a demotion or even a kick. 

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? 

When Battalion members are not leading or CO-Leading they will be supporting the regiment they are supervising or assisting another regiment you have been assigned by the leader. When assisting a regiment you will use your combat experience and weapons to assist. The Battalion member is not allowed to give orders or act like a leader, but you can give suggestions to the commanding officer in the regiment. The only times you are allowed to order troops is when you order them to a location.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?

1. Doing a training which includes faces, formations and questions 

2. Successfully leading an event

3. Host a sucsesful debrief 

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events? 

A Co-leaders job is to assist the leader with making decisions and granting and denying adverts. So basically just assisting  the leader and on a few occasions take over if the Leader either crashes or has to leave.  

Anything else:  No. 

Edited by Cool Bobby

+1/Neutral

Detailed and honest app

Clearly competent as they have reached ARC

However you missed out one of the 3 duties of a Battalion Officer Cadet 

Anyway, good luck with your app!

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

Neutral

Over my short time as battalion I have encountered you on many occasions and honestly im impressed. You seem to be able to think on your feet and make decisions which effect the outcome of a battle, and for that I think you would be a great fit. Your commitment to your regiment also follows. Being in DU can be hard at times but, saying it in shows dedication which I commend. I also believe that your application, for the most part is written very well so good.

My issues though stand. You haven't reached SO yet, and honestly being an SO is a completely different ball park then CO and below. I just dont think you have the experience of leadership to make the correct calls. I could of course be wrong but this is just my observation. I also have to say that your "3 duties of Officer cadet" is laughable. I understand what you mean and it is correct but you could of used better wording to explain what you mean, and this is something you need as a battalion.

Overall I would suggest staying in DU. Working on getting to SO and also make sure your leadership qualities show a lot more. Taking charge can sometimes be a good way to show other regiments you have your head screwed on. But overall good luck. I hope you grow and become better.

-Connor/Breatoking

1 hour ago, Breatoking said:

though stand. You haven't reached SO yet, and honestly being an SO is a completely different ball park then CO and below. I just dont think you have the experience of leadership to make the correct calls.

He was an ARC LCOL in 212th. 

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif

+1

Good candidate for battalion shown by him getting CPT in DU buy also 212th ARC LCOL in 212th, shows dedication and ik you will do a good job if your chosen 🙂

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1
Really nice guy 
Has had previous leading skills in 212th and knows how to properly lead.
Quite good application 
IMO would be a good battalion who knows when to stay serious

Good luck Bobby, dont resign now 

== Past Ranks ==
Jump Troopers Sector Commander 
212th Vice Commander
Monkey Dancing GIF

+1 

Not only a great leader and soldier but is a really great person in general

Easy to approach and pleasant to speak to.

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Not really seen much of you however others are saying great things about you. 

+1

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

+1

I've had the pleasure of having Bobby in DU for the longest time. He's been there for everyone and is extremely helpful. He is active, experienced, and competent. He deserves a go at Batt. 

-Dyno

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1

Cool guy when he was in ARC. Very good at taking lead in trainings and had good combat skills. Havn't spoken much since ARC but I'm sure you are still just as good. I believe he will make a good Battalion

GL

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

+1/Neutral
committed no russian in CT debrief
However past is in the past and you have been very nice with every interaction i've had with you
Former ARC

Good luck

former ct 2245 bong

Accepted

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battalion Command has decided to accept your application, please contact a member of Battalion Command to receive your mentor and introduction

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------