Jason Ray

Ban request on Shin Dowa

2 minutes ago, Jason Ray said:

he isnt a new player and RDM is a ban worthy offense, especially if it wasnt a crossfire like this, he gunned me down because i was wearing paramedic clothes which a multiple jobs can wear and its obviously not smth just ci would wear as a disguise

As far as Iam concerned I watched the cameras for too long and had enough evidence to say you are a hostile suspect. but sure as soon as CI dont get in and get killed they always complain nothing new. Plus you killed the Nu7 units before that without even knowing our uniforms and you dont see anyone complaining.

Just now, Shinguru said:

As far as Iam concerned I watched the cameras for too long and had enough evidence to say you are a hostile suspect. but sure as soon as CI dont get in and get killed they always complain nothing new. Plus you killed the Nu7 units before that without even knowing our uniforms and you dont see anyone complaining.

i dont care about nu7 its just a fun job but yes this does happen a fresh server restart half the time we go for a patrol on surface get shot instantly cause either MC&D or CI know our uniform we dont complain about that gives us a reason to get ready for a fight

Just now, Shinguru said:

I knew your uniforms? you shot the salesman which is neutral/friendly with us? 

Nu-7 uniforms are compromised so much because people give away clues to being foundation a lot either because they are retarded and dont know the job or because they made a mistake, you can just as easily take control of the surface, all you need is good leadership and a few players, start in stages, first take the subway, secure it, guard it, then you always travel in groups, preferably groups of 4 but 3 people works too

question 

were you even aware that the only way this can be settled is if you upload the whole video that will settle this 

1 minute ago, Jason Ray said:

Nu-7 uniforms are compromised so much because people give away clues to being foundation a lot either because they are retarded and dont know the job or because they made a mistake, you can just as easily take control of the surface, all you need is good leadership and a few players, start in stages, first take the subway, secure it, guard it, then you always travel in groups, preferably groups of 4 but 3 people works too

groups of 2 get it right

Just now, Jason Ray said:

Thats not what they told me. So unless you have evidence, you rdmed 2 nu7 units in my opinion. But even if u did, you dont see me or them complaining and resulting for forum. Maybe if u would be willing to talk about in game and not instantly be toxic and try to ban me we could have talked this out. But nah CI dont get in CI bans you.

Just now, Scottish Monk said:

were you even aware that the only way this can be settled is if you upload the whole video that will settle this 

It isnt my video, it was from someone who was there most of the time so unless he has more i cant do anything about it

groups of 2 get it right

2 people are easy to surprise and spray down most of the time

and this is the last im saying on the thread cause its crowding it

It isnt my video, it was from someone who was there most of the time so unless he has more i cant do anything about it

2 people are easy to surprise and spray down most of the time

and this is the last im saying on the thread cause its crowding it

most of the time yes

also that video is shotty at best does not even show who killed you

Just now, Shinguru said:

Thats not what they told me. So unless you have evidence, you rdmed 2 nu7 units in my opinion. But even if u did, you dont see me or them complaining and resulting for forum. Maybe if u would be willing to talk about in game and not instantly be toxic and try to ban me we could have talked this out. But nah CI dont get in CI bans you.

If im inside as delta and i see your ass prancing around the facility guarding entrances i know that youre foundation, I alwasy make sure i have the knowledge and reason ic to open fire on someone, I triple check that to avoid these situations, you shot and killed what to your knowledge was a civilian, just because someone put on the same clothes earlier doesnt mean they are the same person

1 minute ago, Scottish Monk said:

also that video is shotty at best does not even show who killed you

it shows the nu7 pulling up with a gun, you can see its a g36c and hear it, i die and you can slightly see that the fa is still holding nothing but keys and staff can check logs to confirm

Just now, Jason Ray said:

If im inside as delta and i see your ass prancing around the facility guarding entrances i know that youre foundation, I alwasy make sure i have the knowledge and reason ic to open fire on someone, I triple check that to avoid these situations, you shot and killed what to your knowledge was a civilian, just because someone put on the same clothes earlier doesnt mean they are the same person

like i said the video is crap not even evidence proved you died nothing more does not prove shin shot you or killed you

like i said the video is crap not even evidence proved you died nothing more does not prove shin shot you or killed you

kinda does, you see who is holding the gun and while not in frame you can make out that he shot me

Funny cause with 14 people online I could swear I would know if you are inside since I was guarding both entrances. And since you werent, you are kinda bsing here. So stop playing the victim here. I had reason to kill you and you just cant accept my point of view. As you said its getting crowded here.

it shows the nu7 pulling up with a gun, you can see its a g36c and hear it, i die and you can slightly see that the fa is still holding nothing but keys and staff can check logs to confirm

i looked at the video yes he has a g36 still proves nothing 

kinda does, you see who is holding the gun and while not in frame you can make out that he shot me

yes he is holding a gun up nothing more there could have been someone behind a wall because that is a blindspot i killed a bunch of CI with that blindspot could have been someone there 

Also the video was named "NU7 = Hitler WL" and the description "NU7 Killing Jewish citizens for no reason wtf!!!!" which I take as offensive and unnecessary attack on me.

Edited by Shinguru
Just now, Lando Norris. said:

funni rdm, also this guy has killed me and several others for no reason before his excuse being "its downtime i can murder"

+1

Bruh I didnt rdm you once. Or used that excuse before. Stop lying just cause you dont like me and your friend wants to ban me.