Force

SCP 096 Application

RP Name:  Ritchie Force

SteamID:    STEAM_0:0:232663502

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above]  4 days

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]:  1 warning from a while ago i think it was in January i'm not sure. It was for spamming the flashlight 

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?:  Yes I understand the rules. I have read them many times 

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding*  Yes I have read the rules of 096 many times. its a powerful SCP so I need to make sure I use it properly when playing. I will not go on a massive killing spree because obviously that is not how this SCP works. I will only kill people who look at my face and will not try and force people to look at my face. when I have killed SCP 096-1 I will sit down where I killed them and wait for someone else to look at me. I wont try and breach myself by staring at the door, I would sit in the corner. And i have to be careful when I use the Swep to avoid killing people that haven't looked at my face 

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?:  Yes Of course. I would always be willing to RP with anyone and give the best RP that I can. when the Job is not full then yes I would hop on to the job and give Great RP. 

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail) So once 096 has breached, E-11 will be called to whatever location 096 is found in. Everyone else must vacate the area while E-11 conduct the re-containment procedure. First they will proceed to SCP 096 with there backs turned until they hit an obstacle. Once they are close to SCP 096 they must begin the procedure very slowly to avoid making any mistakes. They will slowly take a plastic bag or anything that can cover 096 Face completely, they may also blindfold him if necessary, They then must tie the bag to ensure it has NO chance of coming off, once they are sure that the bag has no chance of coming off they must then use the red elastic restraints to cuff SCP 096. They must then drag SCP 096 back to his Containment Chamber while being cautious of anyone that may try to interfere in the containment procedure such as someone attempting to take the bag off its head. Its important to note that only E-11 or any GOI can cuff SCP 096 but only people with Clearance Level 3 can Cuff 096 

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*: I would use the Clearance Level 5 Keycard to symbolise me breaking out of my Containment Chamber and then proceed after the Class D running towards the Entrance Zone. Once I have killed him I will then sit down where I killed him and go back to my docile state.  I must make sure not to kill anyone else during this process other than the Class D

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*:   No this is not good RP as this just causes a mass killing spree. I would focus on my current SCP 096-1 and once he has been killed then the next person to view my Face then would become SCP 096-1 but only after the first one has been killed. There may only be one SCP 096-1 at a time 

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?*  I would focus on re containing SCP 096 and Immidately focus on putting the bag back on its head as 096 is way more of a threat than one D class and other security personnel can deal with the D class. as E-11 you must always focus on breached SCP's 

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*:  I would proceed to treat him like anyone else who looks at my face. He would become SCP 096-1 and he will be killed just like anyone else who would of viewed my face. You dont just pick who gets to live as that is FailRP. The only exception would be if he had a genuine reason for it to be an accident such as a Lag spike. 

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application:  This is my 2nd Application for 096. My first one was denied for not having 4 days Playtime 

I started playing like a year ago i cant remember. I have been here long enough though, I dont consider my playtime that much of an issue. I meet the requirements 

RP Name: Mr Purple

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:228781125

Playtime Required 6 days 2h 45 min

In-Game Warnings 13 due to me being new and not knowing stuff, all these warnings are from over 4ish months ago.

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?: yes

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding* yes

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: yes

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?* all personnall mys leave the area stright away and wait for E-11 or CS to come a contain him.

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*: go to him and kill him, once hes dead i remain still as im now calm or if others have seen me ill kill them after.

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*:  yes, as they did see the face, may be by accitident but they still saw it.

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?* recontain

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*: kill them

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application:  nah

+1 Even tho Force hella stinks, he is a hell of a competetent fella and I doubt hed cause any Trouble playing 096, He seems to have answered all questions all gucci. so Yea Force Cool Guy and Nice Guy and Competetent man

ACCEPTED

I know the person generally, the effort in your application is very nice and well made.

Ask for the WL in game but DM me if you incurr any issues

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager