berkoham WG

Unban request

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP#1

Your name in-game: Brad Jack

Your SteamID:76561198364697106

Admins' name that banned you: sorry i dont know it does not say it in the ban screen

Admin's steamID: idk im sory i think you can can in the ban list

Why did you get banned?: For "not listining to admins when warning me and false beach.

Evidence(Un-necessary): i dont have any

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Because first of all when the admin was saying "warning me" i didn't hear anything plus when he physics gunned me i could NOT hear him because 5 fucking MTF is shooting me with no silencers so i cant hear the admin. and for the "face breach" every single time I'm a mtf when somebody opens the 173 door for some reason 173 just kills me i call admin twice and they all say "sorry can't do anything about." So if it was a rule i probably knew it but the admins and SCP showed that it wasn't

Anything else?: no

So firstly, "So if it was a rule i probably knew it but the admins and SCP showed that it wasn't", what?, I am going to gueese that you are smart enought to read the ruleset yourself, and as the ruleset states, you are expected to know the rules.

Also I fail to see how you couldn't have noticed that you were warned, at which point you should have stopped, so from what I see thats the reason you gotten yourself a ban.

Hello! I am the one who banned you unfortunately.

Since I was the one who banned you, I might as well give you my sight on the situation as to why you were banned.

- Not too long after I escaped the Foundation as a Class-D, I saw you minging around the PD front entrance. When told by PD to leave multiple times, you refused to which no avail got you shot a couple times.

- As time went on, you switched jobs to SCP-939 after being killed as 016-2. (Your model was also broken during this time as you were showing up and 016-2, not 939)

- During this time, I got 6 sits regarding your case back to back. First time around was regarding the fact that you were harming people and constantly running out of your CC without Breach Permissions. I told you (in text chat) along with multiple players who weren't staff (before I was even called on the case) to stop breaking this fairly simple rule. You kept breaking it so I warned you and moved on as you had stopped from then on.

- No longer than 4 minutes later, I get yet another sit regarding your case to which I claimed. I TP'd, asked you to stop like before like the 4 other players alongside me and you didn't stop. You kept FalseBreaching and harming people out of your CC with no valid reason behind it.

- The result of this, well you can guess. It resulted in your 2-day ban. You failed to listen to staff multiple times regarding the FailBreach and the minging very early on in my situation with you. Other players had also given you a warning as to what rules you were breaking before I got there, so you had a fair chance to stop breaking them. I would highly suggest reading the rules next time so you can avoid being punished like this for something so simple to avoid.

I am sincerely sorry this had to happen, but rules are rules and it is my duty to enforce them. Please check up on the rules regularly to ensure you aren't in violation of them! Ruleset for SCP-RP v6:

Note: The other active instance of SCP-939 was also telling you to stop.

Best of luck -Viktor

Edited by Viktor Svetsken
Footnote

Viktor Svetsken

3 hours ago, Viktor Svetsken said:

Hello! I am the one who banned you unfortunately.

Since I was the one who banned you, I might as well give you my sight on the situation as to why you were banned.

- Not too long after I escaped the Foundation as a Class-D, I saw you minging around the PD front entrance. When told by PD to leave multiple times, you refused to which no avail got you shot a couple times.

- As time went on, you switched jobs to SCP-939 after being killed as 016-2. (Your model was also broken during this time as you were showing up and 016-2, not 939)

- During this time, I got 6 sits regarding your case back to back. First time around was regarding the fact that you were harming people and constantly running out of your CC without Breach Permissions. I told you (in text chat) along with multiple players who weren't staff (before I was even called on the case) to stop breaking this fairly simple rule. You kept breaking it so I warned you and moved on as you had stopped from then on.

- No longer than 4 minutes later, I get yet another sit regarding your case to which I claimed. I TP'd, asked you to stop like before like the 4 other players alongside me and you didn't stop. You kept FalseBreaching and harming people out of your CC with no valid reason behind it.

- This the result of this, well you can guess. It resulted in your 2-day ban. You failed to listen to staff multiple times regarding the FailBreach and the minging very early on in my situation with you. Other players had also given you a warning as to what rules you were breaking before I got there, so you had a fair chance to stop breaking them. I would highly suggest reading the rules next time so you can avoid being punished like this for something so simple to avoid.

I am sincerely sorry this had to happen, but rules are rules and it is my duty to enforce them. Please check up on the rules regularly to ensure you aren't in violation of them! Ruleset for SCP-RP v6:

Note: The other active instance of SCP-939 was also telling you to stop.

Best of luck -Viktor

All i will say he does not read the chat that often so that is probly why he did not see the warning my best regards Daniel

3 hours ago, Jonathan Lee said:

-1  He should have "heard" ooc voice chat. Also didint read rules.

Sorry what do you mean by heard ooc you do not hear that chat and as i said in the last coment he does not read the chat much 

Edited by Daniel Francis
16 hours ago, Daniel Francis said:

Sorry what do you mean by heard ooc you do not hear that chat and as i said in the last coment he does not read the chat much 

Situational awareness is your own responsibility, if you don't pay attention it's your own fault