Sam

Mikey UnBan Request

In-Game Name: Mikey

STEAMID:STEAM_0:0:52792206

Steam Name [M] [533] Mikey Sanders

Reason For Ban: When banned for 3 Day i tried to join on an ALT account.

Length of Ban: Permanent

Name of Staff who banned you: Console

Why do i believe i should be unbanned: To be Honest, i tried to  go on the server with an ALT because i wanted to see if i could get into the Battalion i was removed from earlier that day, to show that i was a good member of that Battalion. Also i have been Banned since March 25th Which i believe is long enough for me to have matured a lot more than i  was then. I understand if you don't unban me why but i would love to get back onto the server and prove myself a good Soldier!

Evidence:

Garry's Mod 15_05_2020 10_03_27.png

Also i was banned for 3 days because i left the server when accused of something i hadn't done, which i did 30 mins ago which i went into prison for 20 mins so i was fed up of waiting 20 mins in jail!

You just recognized what you did, and you are even complaining about the brig time and justifying your LTARP? Not only that, but you could easily have waited 3 days to join back the regiment you wanted to be in, that looks like a blatant lie to me and an excuse to try to avoid a ban.

Edited by Mort

GIF.gif.6b57fe7174bea0652968163709850171.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

No

Literally PermaBanned for trying to bypass a current/existing ban and you also you LTAPed. This is a no no from me. If you are in Brig for something you didn't think you committed, you contact an Admin, you don't hit the quit button.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif