brainzzzzzzzzzzz[W-G]

Benjamin Stewart's Scp 096 whitelist application

RP Name: Benjamin Stewart

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:237193438

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above] 4 weeks and 16 hours

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]: 2 warns

• Attempted rdm 
  • Propkill

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?: Yes I have read the rules and I do understand them

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding* I have read the rules of the job and I'm gonna start by listing my understanding of the things I should not and cannot do. I should not abuse my clearance five keycard on the job, I should only use it if I am chasing someone and they go through a door where I need a keycard to open it, I should not open my own cell while docile as that is funny fail breach. I should not go on a mass killing spree as that's obvious in it's self, I should only go after people who have looked at my face or seen the picture. I cannot run in random directions or just run to the surface if I have been triggered. If I have been triggered I should only go the location that the Scp 096-1 has gone to. I should also not ignore it if someone looks at my face and asks me to ignore it as that is fail rp Breach or not it's still a big no no to let certain people be fine from looking at my face and other people not. I also know that I can't sit directly in front of my door so people will se my face as soon as they open the door as that counts as fail breaching. I do know I can use my keycard to open any door if it means I can continue to chase the person who looked at my face. I know I can and should call an admin if a foundation person opens my containment chamber door to release me for no reason. I know I can't use my pac 3 camera to look around outside my cell, which is the case for literally any scp job. I know If I run past people while i'm giving chase to someone else I should not do a complete one hundred and eighty degrees and go for them, that would just lead to a never ending chain killing event and that wouldn't be much fun for anyone, well maybe a little fun but then it would stop being fun after about twenty people. I know I am allowed to reach my target at all costs and if someone stands in the way and starts body blocking me I assume I am allowed to kill them. I also know That I must try my best to make sure I do not kill anyone accidentally I know this kind of situation might probably happen to me so i'll just try my absolute hardest to make sure it doesn't happen and if so only rarely. 

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?I would be able to play the job often, minus the times that I do have school, how I know I would be active on the job is that the main reason I want to be scp 096 is because I started getting bored of stuff on the server and I wanted to get the 096 wl for something new. And yes I do believe I can provide fun rp while I play as scp 096, I always did like the research rp even though most of the time it never works but I like to help create those rare moments were research rp can be fun.

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail)  The current Re-containment procedure for scp 096 is as follows. first the area should be cleared of all non' containment personnel. Epsilon-11 or Beta-7 and first they should lockdown the area, no unnecessary people entering the area. The containment personnel should then secure the bag over scp 096's head {just an rp way of saying the containment cuffs} and then proceed to drag scp 096 back to it's containment chamber. if any personnel attempt to remove the bags or cuffs they should either be arrested or killed. The Epsilon-11 or Beta-7 would then place scp 096 in the cell facing away from the door, the containment teams would then quickly  leave the cell and lock the chamber.

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*:  I use my speed to chase the D-class personnel and finally kill the D-class, once I kill the D-class I would then promptly sit right down in the area where I killed the D-class and then just sit down and not walk or run anywhere. I would just stay in the exact same place until either someone looks at my face or Epsilon-11 or Beta-7 re-contain me. I would also take great care to make sure that I don't accidentally kill someone while I chase the D-class. 

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*:  I believe it would be bad rp as yes in lore scp 096 would kill them but in the ways of the server I wouldn't kill them as that would lead to a mass chain killing which as I said earlier is just un fun for all parties involved. The only way that I would kill those people is if they went over to where I was and look at my face. But the full story is that If I run past someone I would not go back and kill them.

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?* I would proceed to re-contain scp 096 and ignore the D-class as re-containing a creature capable of mass genocide is more important than a D-class. Now there are a few factors that would change this answer. If the D-class has a gun and was firing upon me I would have to kill the D-class unless he ran way if he did then continue with containment. Or if the D-class stuck around and continued removing the cuffs or bag I would have to kill the D-class.

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*:  I would have myself taken out of the cuffs and kill the Goi member who released me, because ignoring him would be fail rp. Then once I kill him I will just sit down and do what I do when I kill anyone else. And now the reason I would do this is because it isn't fair to ignore looking at my face, because of an accident. If that was the case anyone could just go like "DOn'T KiLL mE It Was aN ACCIDent". 

+1

He looks like he knows his shit. That playtime is really appreciated, I mean come on, 4 weeks? It's definitely enough.
Only thing I can catch onto is that propkill warn.

Do your job Howling Rex and check the apps.

8 minutes ago, brainzzzzzzzzzzz[W-G] said:

Once again another bump

You see the problem here is the current management of SCP-096. Because Olli left SCPRP entirely of what I know of. Which means that the only Manager/Owner of SCP-096 is Rex and he is busy most of the time which is why the response is slow.

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

ACCEPTED

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14