ct rob

i was perma banned

My In-Game name:ct 7543 Rob

STEAMID: 7656119908233104

Steam Name:f00dydude

What is the reason for your ban:i got stuck on my friend

How long were you banned for:perm

Name of the staff member who banned you:dunno

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:i was having fun with my fiends and made mant new ones and my friend told me people said 4 me to do this

What?

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

Honestly I would re-write this so you might have a chance of being un-banned. Because honestly, I can't even understand this... 

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

From Blaster's image you can see that you were originally banned by me for some reason and I remember you tried to bypass it few minutes later changing it to perma. I don't remember the reason or length of your first ban but I remember you were causing some issue as I had a few complaints about you before the ban. 

You didn't mention that in your unban request you had tried to evade, which is the reason for your ban not whatever you mean by "got stuck on stuck my friend".

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif

4 hours ago, Kids said:

From Blaster's image you can see that you were originally banned by me for some reason and I remember you tried to bypass it few minutes later changing it to perma. I don't remember the reason or length of your first ban but I remember you were causing some issue as I had a few complaints about you before the ban. 

You didn't mention that in your unban request you had tried to evade, which is the reason for your ban not whatever you mean by "got stuck on stuck my friend".