AlexMagus

AlexMagus’ SD Application

In Game Name: Alex Magus

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171534768

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: I used to be HoEA and O5, but I was dumb on them and lost it (a year ago I think, maybe a year and a half). I have had high-ranking positions on different servers, not of SCP-RP, but on SCP-RP, no. The positions I had was CMU Director on 2 servers, HL2RP servers.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I believe I’d make a good Site Director because of my capacity to lead and manage others to an adequate standard, being able to ensure everything is running smoothly. When it isn’t running smoothly, I can make it run smoothly. I will make a good Director because of the fact that I can work well under pressure and when a lot is going on. I’m sure some people have seen me on the SD job pre-whitelist, and if you have, you would have a good idea of what I’m like. I can actually yell at people for doing wrong, or just to make them work harder, which they normally do. 

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The Site Director is, well, the Director of the site. They have ultimate control of it, unless an O5 Council Member overrules Their decision. The Site Director makes sure everything is running smooth and nothing is out of place on their site. 

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council, Overseer (Role) 5 (Clearance), is the ruling body of the foundation made up of 12 people, 13 possibly.. They oversee the entire global foundation, and are extremely secretive. Never should an SD shout on whole-foundation comms “O5 (name) HELP!”. Instead, they are to be addressed in Administration comms (granted that they aren’t leaked to outside sources). If their is any leak of their identity, Alpha-1, the O5’s bodyguards, must protect them at all costs and maybe terminate the source of the leak (previously a job done by ZETA-0, but..... yeah). If an O5 is captured, they have some of the most crucial information on the Foundation, they must be retrieved. Most O5s stay in their offices or sometimes just EZ.

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021