The Riddler

Hannibal Lectuce | Site Director Application

In Game Name:

Hannibal Lectuce

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:108381801

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions:

SCP Moderator, O5 Council (2x), TCS Don & Owner, MC&D Salesman & Owner, HoEA (V5) and ECM (V5).

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?:

I comprehend the purpose and functions of the job. I have extensive experience within the Site Administration of the Foundation which I believe it will help me absolutely in this position. My methodology had been delicately developed, everything I do is done in a logical and objective way. In conclusion, I believe I proved myself worthy for this position already.

What role does the Site Director have on the site?

The Site Director is the internal affairs manager of the Site. He ultimately manages the majority of the personnel and establishes a peaceful and secure atmosphere. He is tasked with regulation of the site, ensuring everybody is doing their job correctly and ideally. Unlike an O5, he deals with everything that has some kind of an importance. (Example: SCP-2295 containment breach or intruders etc.) 

What is the O5 Council?:
The O5 Council is the 12 (or 13 depends) ultimate executives/overseers of the Foundation. They deal with extreme situations and massive breaches. Their identities are absolutely classified (there are exceptions) and they are rarely seen by other people. 

Warner Bros Dc GIF by The Batman