501st ARC Colonel Nathan

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:442289749

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server:

No

In-game rank: 

Plat VIP & 501st ARC Colonel

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers:

I have been staff on SWRP before reaching the rank of Senior-Admin. And have been staff on other servers too 

Playtime:

17w 0d 

Predicted time on server per week:

60+ hours

Warns/bans:

Do you use a microphone:

Yes, sometimes it can be quiet so I do type

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team:

Within the staff team I hope to provide an experience safe and enjoyable for every player of the server old or new. I also hope to assist the staff team in their duties, creating a great team environment, bring great ideas towards the future of the server. And of course to help enforce all server rules.

Why do you stand out among other candidates:

I stand out among other candidates due to my vast experience on staffing on SWRP servers and WG servers alike, playing in the community for 2 years I have become very aware of the server rules and the player base. As well as this I am also currently an ARC member proving that I am trustworthy and reliable with what I do. 

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words):

I should be chosen for one the the staff positions  on your server due to my vast experience in staffing and my knowledge of the server with both a high In Character and OOC positions which I have held in a respectful and professional manner. With these previous staff ranks I believe that I have conducted myself in a trustworthy and responsible manner.

Ever since I have returned to the server I believe I have conducted myself really well, avoiding my past behaviours of being a  “Reg hopper” and plan on staying within the 501st for a long time. And am ready to commit to serving on the server again and hope to achieve some great ranks.

I believe that I have a good attitude and friendliness and that it is very important if a staff member doesn’t have a good attitude this will not end well for themselves or even the server. I myself always commit myself to do the best I can and try to push to exceed limits so I try to get as many claims as I can, but at the same time allowing for other staff members to do well after all the staff team is a team. 

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed:

Yes

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member:

As a staff member this is an In Character action so if I was SOD I would ignore this due to SOD being a OOC job which only intervenes in OOC wrong doings. However as my IC job I would just give them a reminder to salute 2nd LT+ 

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this:

If I didn't do my duties of 25 claims per week I would report to Head Mod+ apologising for this with my truthful reason for not accomplishing this target and work hard the next week to improve my wrong doing

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this:

If I was to dislike a staff member I would attempt to correct this problem with them. If not I would not make an issue of it to cause unnecessary problems 

Anything else:

wgswrp

Edited by Nathan

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

+1

Has been in the community for a long time

Is very active

Has past experience

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks

327th Colonel

Head of Battalion

Republic Vice Admiral

Imperial Grand Admiral

CWRP Admin

501st Vader's Fist Vice Commander

Imperial Commando DS Squad Leader

Imperial Commando Vice Commander S-12

Adjutant

Governor

Major General

Lieutenant General

General

IRP Event Planner

IRP Senior Event Planner

IRP Deputy Event Manager

IRP Super Admin (For 20 Minutes)

IRP Event Manager

IRP Vice Manager

IRP Manager

ICRP Manager

TRP Manager

Rebel Alpha Commander

FiveM Staff Manager

+1

Very competent, stayed loyal to the server and has always shown maturity, dont see why not.

Good luck man!

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]

Neutral

You are very active, you have experience in staffing and you have a lot of playtime on the server. With the current IC Rank you are holding, you seem to be trusted.

I personally haven't had any direct interactions with you, but from what I have seen on the server, your attitude seems to be a bit cocky, might be wrong here but just my impression. Your application itself is also pretty bare-boned, only answering with 1-2 sentences to the questions and barely passing the required the required word limit [203 Words].

Despite the mentioned positives, I believe with the application not being that detailed makes other applicants seem more deserving of a staff position. Good luck.

Screenshot_36_440x240.png.72ca0d3144059da0d04a5c4e6ccc0107.png

+1 Nathan is more than competent for Staff. 

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif